Siegfried Fischbacher disappearing act

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Siegfried Fischbacher disappearing act

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:16 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:39 pm One bit of semi shocking trivia I recently heard was that "Mel" the tall bald guy on the Dick Van Dyke Show, was gay.

Hey! That's Lumpy Rutherford's dad.
Yep. Fred Rutherford. "Have to keep a firm hand on boys nowadays, Ward. My Clarence answered me back the other day. I smacked him right in the mouth. None of this psychology for me."

He also said, "My good man" a lot.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:22 pm did those two ever admit they were gay?
Never even admitted they fucked the tiger.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Whackov wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm Siegfried Fischbacher, of Siegfried & Roy, dead at 81.

R.I.P.

I turned on the Ed Sullivan show a little while ago because the onscreen guide didn't list the guests,and who do you think Ed was introducing? "The star of Hee Haw,Mr. Roy Clark" Roy sang that wonderful classis "thank God and Greyhound you're gone". Good times were had by all. J-Bird passes the stick...
On a lighter note,I've still got that cellulitis stuff,my legs have pretty much cleared up but the burning and itching redness has now moved into my feet and ankles and my feet sre still swollen. I'm going back to the doctor in the morning.
Speaking of burning and itching,do you know 7 out of 10 people suffer from the burning and itching of hemerhoidal flare up? Does that mean the other 3 actually enjoy it?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

jsdspif wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:06 am
Whackov wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm Siegfried Fischbacher, of Siegfried & Roy, dead at 81.

R.I.P.

Speaking of burning and itching,do you know 7 out of 10 people suffer from the burning and itching of hemerhoidal flare up? Does that mean the other 3 actually enjoy it?
Nah, I usually just skip over CTC's posts.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I was talking to a couple of gay guys one time (they aren't the flaming homo types,as in,you wouldn't know they were gay until you noticed they're sleeping in the same double bed,at the same time). Anyway,one of them was complaining about something or other car repair bill or something, and I almost said "wow,you were really getting it from both ends".
The one guy one morning I saw him and he's not much of a joker,where as I'm just the opposite.So as we're talking he let's out a big gas bomber (fart). I try to be serious and I just ignore it and the conversation continues. And he let's another one rip,and another and another. After about the 10th one I couldn't stand it and I just said "what the fuck do you have to shit or something?Is your stomach upset""No why?" "because you keep on letting gas out" and he said "that isn't gas" and I said "what in the hell is it?" "It's air,my rectum takes in air while I sleep,doesn't that happen to you?" I was thinking "I think what you do under the covers is probably a whole lot different than what I do" but instead I just said "no,I've never experienced that,but thanks for the explanation".