Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Responsible governance
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

We're now stealing ideas from the CCP. What a disaster he's been thus far

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Thanks for The Steele Dossier Washington Free Beacon :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 pm We're now stealing ideas from the CCP. What a disaster he's been thus far

So your making the leap from "possible" solutions being presented to maybe somebody somewhere...... 'cause your report shows absolutely nothing.......to what? It doesn't say its being implemented.....it doesn't even say anyone with any authority even looked at it........but Biden is a disaster thus far???????

You know what would have been good....a tracing app like this at the beginning of the pandemic instead of making it a political football......maybe trump would still be your favorite president.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:12 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 pm We're now stealing ideas from the CCP. What a disaster he's been thus far

So your making the leap from "possible" solutions being presented to maybe somebody somewhere...... 'cause your report shows absolutely nothing.......to what? It doesn't say its being implemented.....it doesn't even say anyone with any authority even looked at it........but Biden is a disaster thus far???????

You know what would have been good....a tracing app like this at the beginning of the pandemic instead of making it a political football......maybe trump would still be your favorite president.
The fact that he even considered it to be possibility is disturbing to most non neo-Marxists
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:15 pm

The fact that he even considered it to be possibility is disturbing to most non neo-Marxists
How do you know "he" considered it? How do you know it was even suggested to him? You sure are making some big leaps here.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:19 pm

How do you know "he" considered it? How do you know it was even suggested to him? You sure are making some big leaps here.
Its file name, "2020-12-14 Shield Biden Covid Team," indicates that it was presented to the Biden team in December
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:22 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:19 pm

Its file name, "2020-12-14 Shield Biden Covid Team," indicates that it was presented to the Biden team in December

and I'll bet they get presented with all kinds of scenarios and solutions....doesnt mean it ever makes it way up the ladder to the President of the Untied States. Jesus dude.
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Mad props to that preacher. $$
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

necronomous wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:51 am
That was in Calgary.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Generally speaking I appreciate Law Enforcement. I also appreciate when a person who knows the law sends them on their way. Its a delicate balance.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

White House press sec urges Americans not to travel despite Biden's Easter getaway

Psaki said that Biden encourages Americans to "sacrifice a little bit longer." Biden traveled to Camp David over the Easter holiday to spend time with family, just as so many Americans wanted to do.

Psaki said that Biden encourages Americans to "sacrifice a little bit longer." Biden traveled to Camp David over the Easter holiday to spend time with family, just as so many Americans wanted to do.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

The Texas Apocalypse That Wasn’t

The criticism of Governor Abbott’s decision was particularly egregious because, in many cases, those offering it have handled the pandemic with worse results. Governor Newsom’s California shed about 70,000 jobs in January, and the governor is likely facing a recall. Former Minnesota senator Al Franken took to Twitter to mock Abbott’s move; a month later, his home state has a higher rate of new cases per 100,000 residents than Texas despite the former’s restrictions.

Proponents of the mask requirement have said that the only reason cases are declining is because major metropolitan areas such as Austin and Houston still require masks. But doesn’t that validate Abbott’s decision even more thoroughly? If cities can design local solutions that address the issue, why should the state have a heavy hand, too? Why punish smaller municipalities with forced policies that make sense in San Antonio but not in San Gabriel?

Many on the political left prefer to talk about lockdowns as if they are the only reasonable response to the pandemic, a simple solution that’s merely a barometer of willpower and responsibility. Just wear a mask! Avoid going outside! Must you be so selfish?! To them, Governor Abbott’s decision is childish and political, playing “own the libs” with people’s lives.

But we’ve learned along the way that this simply isn’t true. Lockdowns have enormous consequences, from mental health and youth suicide to physical health and economic devastation. Whether one side of the political aisle chooses to ignore these consequences doesn’t make them any less real. Not only has Governor Abbott’s decision not led to the promises of viral doom, but it has also (by design) addressed these overlooked problems of the pandemic as well.

What the realization of Texas’s handling of the virus over the past month should engender in all of us is a spirit of humility — a recognition that, just maybe, we don’t have all the answers.

That humility would go a long way the next time a state decides on a different path from what the experts — who haven’t quite had a perfect track record over this past year — might recommend.

Read it here.
Well said... errr, written.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

One of my coworkers stopped being able to smell anything last Saturday.

Said virtually nothing 'til Tuesday, was still working as of Wednesday, then got tested.

Tested positive.

Now everyone is going to get tested.

Though most of the actual office (not field workers) have already been vaccinated. If I get it, it'll be a vaccine failure.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:59 pm One of my coworkers stopped being able to smell anything last Saturday.

Said virtually nothing 'til Tuesday, was still working as of Wednesday, then got tested.

Tested positive.

Though most of the actual office (not field workers) have already been vaccinated. If I get it, it'll be a vaccine failure.
that is the kind of shit that pisses me off. if there is one single symptom that is universal with this virus it is loss of smell/taste. And then for someone to still come to work. Fuck, that makes me want to choke someone.
Biker

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:59 pm One of my coworkers stopped being able to smell anything last Saturday.

Tested positive.

That’s fucked up. That worker should be disciplined
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

of course he's not sure. but he would never say that "maybe its the heat".
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:04 pm Image
Biker sure loves him some New York Post
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:52 am
You mean one of the oldest papers in the US that was founded by Alexander Hamilton? Why yes, yes I do
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 am
You mean one of the oldest papers in the US that was founded by Alexander Hamilton? Why yes, yes I do
Who owns it now? Why are they being sued for 2.7 Billion Dollars
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:05 am
Biker wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:58 am
Who owns it now? Why are they being sued for 2.7 Billion Dollars
.. Ewww, ewwww. I know. The same people who own Fox News?
I blame Biker.