January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:13 am
necronomous wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:53 am Lol. I bet if it were reversed they'd definitely be Trump supporters at an antifa rally
So, just gonna breeze on by you either getting duped by lies, or deliberately spreading lies. Not that it matters, but which is it this time? Cause for someone that proclaims to not be Republican, you are still putting forth the lies that they do.
Wow a 2 in the morning nippy nip. First the article says it doesnt conclusively prove its them, meaning it also doesn't conclusively prove its not them. Second that would also make you a dupe. Which let's be honest, that's a no brainer. And lastly, making fun of liberals on this site is a lot more fun than Republicans. You guys piss, whine, cry, get all worked up, go ape shit... its fucking hilarious. The Republicans do, but not as much. Besides, you guys were the ones that put me in this category, and no matter what wouldn't and won't let me out, why would I try to defend anything leftist here. Even when I agree.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Hey Necro, will you believe if it comes out of his own mouth that he is not a antifa? Or nah?

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:00 pm Hey Necro, will you believe if it comes out of his own mouth that he is not a antifa? Or nah?

Just think, we were only one set of Buffalo horns and three zip ties from becoming a dictatorship. Scary stuff
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

You should be more concerned that our President was cheering it on. You always focus on the wrong shit. No wonder you think you are a Democrat.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:48 pm You should be more concerned that our President was cheering it on. You always focus on the wrong shit. No wonder you think you are a Democrat.
Maybe you nutjobs should pay more attention to facts.

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:11 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:54 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:48 pm You should be more concerned that our President was cheering it on. You always focus on the wrong shit. No wonder you think you are a Democrat.

The leftists just can't let it go. Their hatred for Biker is what motivates them to get up in the morning.
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Let me re-phrase, concerned that our President had to be convinced it was a problem.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:00 pm Hey Necro, will you believe if it comes out of his own mouth that he is not a antifa? Or nah?

So you're going to infiltrate something. And your job is to seem like you're the enemy. Do you a) readily admit you're a infiltrator and prove your enemy right, or b) continue the ruse.

I don't know, seems like a tough one.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 pm

The leftists just can't let it go. Their hatred for Biker is what motivates them to get up in the morning.
Ha!
:lol: Stapes should do this as his first post in every thread.

I think Biker has the abstract thinking skills of a doorknob but he is all right. But Socal Powder on the slopes after my zoom meeting is what got me up today. I promise you I will give 2 fucks about the "Carnival Coup", Trump or Biden in about an hour.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:03 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 pm

Ha!
:lol: Stapes should do this as his first post in every thread.

I think Biker has the abstract thinking skills of a doorknob but he is all right. But Socal Powder on the slopes after my zoom meeting is what got me up today. I promise you I will give 2 fucks about the "Carnival Coup", Trump or Biden in about an hour.

I mean....have you seen my sig?
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I just like fucking with Biker. He's the ultimate remorseless troll. I have to troll back a little bit.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Meanwhile, in Porland...

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:45 pm Meanwhile, in Porland...

There was yet another insurrection there. Attacking a Federal building in Portland, trying to set stuff on fire. Just another day for the traitors.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Actually that's the Ukraine from 2014. But fighting fascists is fighting fascist. I know your pro fascist. 1930's germany you'd be turning in your jewish neighbors like a good little brown shirt.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:58 pm

Actually that's the Ukraine from 2014. But fighting fascists is fighting fascist. I know your pro fascist. 1930's germany you'd be turning in your jewish neighbors like a good little brown shirt.
Ukraine, Portland.... what's the difference, right? And what are they fighting exactly? Fascists? What are these fascists doing to them in Portland?
Biker

Post by Biker »

You really believe that Trump wanted them to storm the Capitol and fight? Thats dumb even for you
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:12 pm
You really believe that Trump wanted them to storm the Capitol and fight? Thats dumb even for you

He had a boner watching it on tv back at the white house..... So yah....he was pretty stoked
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:15 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:12 pm

He had a boner watching it on tv back at the white house..... So yah....he was pretty stoked
Dupe
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

We, at UJR, have found the above post to be partially factual. While Ms Watters did use words very similar, they were not actually in that context. She was referring to the impending impeachment of Donald Trump and was suggesting that the impeachment of Trump be done first and then they consider an impeachment against Mr. Pence. Her exact words were: "All I want for him and about him is to be impeached and get him out of the White House," she said, according to a Sept. 17, 2018 article by Fox News. It continues to say that Waters said she would "go after" Pence if Trump were to be removed from office. Most of the direct quotes from her that day are no longer available on line.

Thank you and continue to show your support for UJR and our efforts to bring a fair and unbiased accounting of the facts.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:44 pm Image
I am pretty sure she said knock-up Trump and Pence is next.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fucking traitors and insurrectionists

Crowd becomes destructive outside federal courthouse in downtown Portland; officers deploy tear gas
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 95d9e9a698
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Meh. Just another mostly peaceful protest. Nothing to see, move along.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:54 pm We, at UJR, have found the above post to be partially factual. While Ms Watters did use words very similar, they were not actually in that context. She was referring to the impending impeachment of Donald Trump and was suggesting that the impeachment of Trump be done first and then they consider an impeachment against Mr. Pence. Her exact words were: "All I want for him and about him is to be impeached and get him out of the White House," she said, according to a Sept. 17, 2018 article by Fox News. It continues to say that Waters said she would "go after" Pence if Trump were to be removed from office. Most of the direct quotes from her that day are no longer available on line.

Thank you and continue to show your support for UJR and our efforts to bring a fair and unbiased accounting of the facts.
I agree with this assessment. However, context does not matter for the left when it's not their person, so why should it matter to the right or center? Trump denounced white supremacists and the kkk several times, yet "they knew what he meant." And he's actually for them. So now the right "knows what she really meant," and that's definitely a death threat.

They funny things is, they won't get what I said is sarcasm, which is why they got most of trumps stuff wrong, and they can't see the hypocrisy in their train of thought.