January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:05 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:03 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:02 pm Um, they broke police lines and stormed the Capital building. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension suddenly?
Clearly you must, because marching does not mean storming. Be fair
ImageThat's storning, and rioting to boot.

If I did that, I'd expect lead poisoning.
Where was your anger when Democrats burned down Minnie, Kenosha, Atlanta, Milwaukee, and St Louis?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:02 pm Um, they broke police lines and stormed the Capital building. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension suddenly?

Biker is trying to claim that Trump did not ask his cult to specifically act this way. :lol:

Can you believe that? :lol:
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:06 pm

Where was your anger when Democrats burned down Minnie, Kenosha, Atlanta, Milwaukee, and St Louis?
Get caught doing that, and I have no problems with any necessary police force, up to an including lead poisoning.

I have no tolerance for anyone committing crimes.
Biker

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Get caught doing that, and I have no problems with any necessary police force, up to an including lead poisoning.

Then we are in agreeance. These Trumpers need a good dose of tear gas at the very least
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:23 pm But "a-women," right?
Still too much of baby to say it, huh?
Watch how easy it is: they were dumb. Their actions were dumb. Trumps words leading up to it we're dumb. It's pretty easy to do; but them I'm not a giant man-baby.

Now, can you do the same without running away? Is a-woman dumb? Give it a try, big guy!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Then we are in agreeance. These Trumpers need a good dose of tear gas at the very least
I'm hearing that non-tear-gas (the type used for Chump's bible photo-op) is already in use.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I heard they were using tear gas on the ones caushing shit at the capital and I said "good". I never for one second thought, "but wait, they have a right to do this and tear gas is using weapons against your own citizens.....blah the fucking blah blah blah".
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 pm
dot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:23 pm But "a-women," right?
Still too much of baby to say it, huh?
Watch how easy it is: they were dumb. Their actions were dumb. Trumps words leading up to it we're dumb. It's pretty easy to do; but them I'm not a giant man-baby.

Now, can you do the same without running away? Is a-woman dumb? Give it a try, big guy!
He's a pathetic little baby :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:15 pm I heard they were using tear gas on the ones caushing shit at the capital and I said "good". I never for one second thought, "but wait, they have a right to do this and tear gas is using weapons against your own citizens.....blah the fucking blah blah blah".
Just saw on my feed that a woman was shot in the neck. Trying to find other sources
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:40 pm
Wut wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:35 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:15 pm
Horseshit Biker, he told them to March up to the Capitol building this morning, though he said he was going too, he’s too much of a chickenshit to join them. He’s been stoking this since before the election but you Trump apologists just refuse to admit what he’s created. It’s fucking amazing that you’ll give him a pass on fucking anything.
Is there no difference between marching and storming?
Not to most on the left. After all tyhey gave us Peaceful protests where shit got burnt.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 pm Still too much of baby to say it, huh?

Nah, see, we're talking about cultists storming the capitol in a coup attempt. Y'all gonna call out the incitement of violence by your dear leader or nah?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

As the chaos unfolded, instead of issuing a call for calm and urging his supporters to cooperate with Capitol Police, Trump incited protests against Vice President Mike Pence.

(safely from the White House of course)
Biker

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:30 pm
As the chaos unfolded, instead of issuing a call for calm and urging his supporters to cooperate with Capitol Police, Trump incited protests against Vice President Mike Pence.
6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Where in that tweet is he explicitly calling violence?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:32 pm
6, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Where in that tweet is he telling his supporters to stop the violence?

It's amazing how little "a true democrat" is expecting from the current president ;)
Biker

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:33 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:32 pm

Where in that tweet is he telling his supporters to stop the violence?

It's amazing how little "a true democrat" is expecting from the current president ;)
Now your above the fray veil is completely down. You stated that he incited protests. Nothing in that tweet indicates that at all and youre simply being dishonest
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:27 pm

Nah, see, we're talking about cultists storming the capitol in a coup attempt. Y'all gonna call out the incitement of violence by your dear leader or nah?
coup attempt. :lol:

I will say that Trump inciting that crowd this morning was a really stupid move. I'm just ready to get it over with. gas them, arrest them, whatever the fuck it takes to end it and let's move on.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:35 pm

I will say that Trump inciting that crowd this morning was a really stupid move. I'm just ready to get it over with. gas them, arrest them, whatever the fuck it takes to end it and let's move on.
http://www.ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php ... e5#p166138
"This is a coup attempt," tweeted Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois.
P.S. I agree that this has to end, and they've set a curfew. Get caught in Washington DC after that, accept the consequences
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:39 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:35 pm

http://www.ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php ... e5#p166138
"This is a coup attempt," tweeted Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois.
P.S. I agree that this has to end, and they've set a curfew. Get caught in Washington DC after that, accept the consequences
i don't give a fuck what some screwball from illinois tweeted. this is not a coup attempt.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

What do you think coup means?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You Chump supporters should be ashamed of yourselves. This is the most unamerican thing I've ever seen. Not surprised to see Biker defending this.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 pm Not surprised to see Biker defending this.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 pm Not surprised to see Biker defending this.
Fuck you
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:02 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:56 pm What do you think coup means?
Its where you fuck your chickens.
Or the White House, where the Chicken-shit-stirrer Chump hides. ;)
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:58 pm You Chump supporters should be ashamed of yourselves. This is the most unamerican thing I've ever seen. Not surprised to see Biker defending this.

But "a-women," right?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:03 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 pm
Fuck you
Fuck you, cunty.

And a little fear is sometimes needed to remind our leaders that we are not subjects, but citizens