More Violent Democrats (now cowardly violent)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: More Violent Democrats (now cowardly violent)

Post by Cassandros »

Your inability to provide a direct answer is par for course for someone who is completely void of integrity.

And the fact that you continue to lie about it shows your lack of character as well.

Pathetic. Be better, loser.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:05 am Police found a pickup truck full of bombs and guns near Capitol, feds say

https://nbc-2.com/news/national-world/2 ... -feds-say/
if the cops pulled my pickup over and searched it, they would think that i was planning a coup. but i was at the ranch this week-end and haven't unloaded anything.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:42 am Your inability to provide a direct answer is par for course for someone who is completely void of integrity.

And the fact that you continue to lie about it shows your lack of character as well.

Try reading my direct answer a few more times if you like. No point trying to talk to someone too dim to comprehend what I have already said. Let me know if you figure out how to read and we can proceed from there.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:50 am
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:42 am Your inability to provide a direct answer is par for course for someone who is completely void of integrity.

Try reading my direct answer a few more times if you like. No point trying to talk to someone too dim to comprehend what I have already said. Let me know if you figure out how to read and we can proceed from there.
And the question you are avoiding is:

And how do you propose we do that here, "re-education" gulags as per that Bernie staffer Martin Weissgerber?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:52 am

And how do you propose we do that here, "re-education" gulags as per that Bernie staffer Martin Weissgerber?
I'd assume it means bringing a little reality into the lives of the retards who think the election was stolen and the Qanon storm is a' coming, you fucking traitor. They need educating.
Already answered, you stupid lying traitor.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:55 am

I'd assume it means bringing a little reality into the lives of the retards who think the election was stolen and the Qanon storm is a' coming, you fucking traitor. They need educating.
So, "Yes" to gulag re-education camps.

And you have the audacity to call me a traitor.

Wow..
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:56 am

Wow..
No, I did not say that you stupid lying traitor.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:58 am

Wow..
Then how do you propose we 'bring a little reality' to these people?

Unless you can offer some kind of answer, clearly its "re-education" gulags.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:01 am

Wow..

Education, as I already said. That means private companies like twitter and facebook which is where these cretins get their info finally stepping up, which they are finally doing after your traitor president incited an attack on the Capitol.

It's worth the attempt, but basically I think these people, which includes you, are unreachable. Fortunately they are also a minority, so what is really needed are measures to end minority rule in your country. Sideline the cretins and let the sane rule. Eventually, they will die. Educate their children to be better.

If my answer was 're-education gulags' then I would say 're-education gulags' you tedious stupid lying cunt.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:04 am

Wow..

Education, as I already said. That means private companies like twitter and facebook which is where these cretins get their info finally stepping up, which they are finally doing after your traitor president incited an attack on the Capitol.

It's worth the attempt, but basically I think these people, which includes you, are unreachable. Fortunately they are also a minority, so what is really needed are measures to end minority rule in your country. Sideline the cretins and let the sane rule. Eventually, they will die. Educate their children to be better.

If my answer was 're-education gulags' then I would say 're-education gulags' you tedious stupid lying cunt.
So censorship? How very British of you.

But at least you acknowledge these asshat extremist are the minority. (Or did I assume incorrectly and you are actually calling the entire republican party 'the minority'?)

Now if you could condemn Kliens comment to "cleanse" 75 million, we would actually be making some progress.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:20 am

Wow..

But at least you acknowledge these asshat extremist are the minority. (Or did I assume incorrectly and you are actually calling the entire republican party 'the minority'?)

Now if you could condemn Kliens comment to "cleanse" 75 million, we would actually be making some progress.
Nope, didn't say censorship either, you stupid lying traitorous cunt. And it is as a simple matter of fact that the majority of republicans have believed the lies about a stolen election, while a majority of its elected officials at least pretend to. A majority of y'all are just retarded. It is a fact.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:21 am

Wow..

Nope, didn't say censorship either, you stupid lying traitorous cunt. And it is as a simple matter of fact that the majority of republicans have believed the lies about a stolen election, while a majority of its elected officials at least pretend to. A majority of y'all are just retarded. It is a fact.
You said, "That means private companies like twitter and facebook which is where these cretins get their info finally stepping up, which they are finally doing after your traitor president incited an attack on the Capitol."

The only thing that these companies have done different since the 6th is censor people and drop platforms where speech has no regulation.

What would you call that, if not censorship?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:30 am

You said, "That means private companies like twitter and facebook which is where these cretins get their info finally stepping up, which they are finally doing after your traitor president incited an attack on the Capitol."

The only thing that these companies have done different since the 6th is censor people and drop platforms where speech has no regulation.

Look up what censorship means, you abject retard. They are private companies.

And again, you fucking traitor, twitter did not ban the traitor until he incited an armed attack on the Capitol building, you fucking TRAITOR.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:35 am
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:30 am

Look up what censorship means, you abject retard. They are private companies.

And again, you fucking traitor, twitter did not ban the traitor until he incited an armed attack on the Capitol building, you fucking TRAITOR.
Are you so delusional to think only a government can censor people?

Anyone who has the power, and proceeds to "...suppress speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful..." is censoring.

As usual, you are spinning reality to push a narrative. Just because trump being banned for inciting a riot is reasonable; doesn't mean suddenly you should suppress the free speech of all republicans or shut down apps that allow people complete, unfettered free speech.

You know, I know it, we all know it. But can you admit it?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

actually a private company can be sued for defamation or slander or lots of other things. these companies have been given protection from that. and that is where the problem starts.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:50 am actually a private company can be sued for defamation or slander or lots of other things. these companies have been given protection from that. and that is where the problem starts.
So... “the problem” wasn’t the violent insurrection staging grounds nor was its users inciting and endorsing violence and murder. No, “the problem” is not being able to sue private companies for regulating sedition. You and Mr. Both Sides need to realize that no government did this to your traitorous brethren. They got TOS’d. The rest of you can still tweet to your heart’s delight as long as you follow the rules.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:50 am actually a private company can be sued for defamation or slander or lots of other things. these companies have been given protection from that. and that is where the problem starts.
They’ve been given protection from liability for slanderous statements made on their platforms, not statements they make on their own behalf.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:32 pm
They’ve been given protection from liability for slanderous statements made on their platforms, not statements they make on their own behalf.
They have been given protection from liability because they don't moderate, censor, or even slightly get involved in what someone might post. The protection was because those platforms were considered the bastion of free speech. Where the host in no way regulated what they said and therefore could not be liable for it. What they are doing now is forfeiting that protection in every sense. Where they can now be sued for child porn, slander, defamation, fraud, etc. You can't moderate the few, you have to moderate all or none.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:45 pm
They have been given protection from liability because they don't moderate, censor, or even slightly get involved in what someone might post. The protection was because those platforms were considered the bastion of free speech. Where the host in no way regulated what they said and therefore could not be liable for it. What they are doing now is forfeiting that protection in every sense. Where they can now be sued for child porn, slander, defamation, fraud, etc. You can't moderate the few, you have to moderate all or none.
They routinely ban, block, or moderate content. You’re conflating two different concepts. Them not being held liable for third party content is a protection from liability in the courts. Internally, they have the right to limit what can be posted on their platforms, and they routinely take action to block content contrary to their terms of service. It’s not a free speech issue.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 pm
They routinely ban, block, or moderate content. You’re conflating two different concepts. Them not being held liable for third party content is a protection from liability in the courts. Internally, they have the right to limit what can be posted on their platforms, and they routinely take action to block content contrary to their terms of service. It’s not a free speech issue.
Yeah, its absolutely a free speech issue. read up on Section 230. "Section 230 is as important as the First Amendment to protecting free speech online, certainly here in the U.S.," says Emma Llanso, a free expression advocate at the Center for Democracy and Technology.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:13 pm
Yeah, its absolutely a free speech issue. read up on Section 230. "Section 230 is as important as the First Amendment to protecting free speech online, certainly here in the U.S.," says Emma Llanso, a free expression advocate at the Center for Democracy and Technology.
What about the rest of what I said ?
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:16 pm
Obviously I can't know every measure that they take. I can only compare the ones that I have seen. So, let's just do that.

Did they ban or block or censor any posts that related to Trump colluding with Russia in an effort to throw the election in Trump's favor?

Did they ban or block or censor any posts that related to the Hunter Biden laptop?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:16 pm

Obviously I can't know every measure that they take. I can only compare the ones that I have seen. So, let's just do that.

Did they ban or block or censor any posts that related to Trump colluding with Russia in an effort to throw the election in Trump's favor?

Did they ban or block or censor any posts that related to the Hunter Biden laptop?
I have no idea.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:33 pm I have no idea.
The rest of us know the answer. They did NOT censor the russia collusion story and they absolutely censored the hunter biden laptop story.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:38 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:33 pm I have no idea.
The rest of us know the answer. They did NOT censor the russia collusion story and they absolutely censored the hunter biden laptop story.
How do you know that?
wut?