The comedy that is the NFC East.

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

The comedy that is the NFC East.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

It's quite possible that the NFC East will send a team to the playoffs with a record of 5-11.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: The comedy that is the NFC East.

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm It's quite possible that the NFC East will send a team to the playoffs with a record of 5-11.
To have a team with a new coach in the early stages of a rebuild in contention kinda tells you all you need to know. And they started 1-7?

That being said, the Gints might be the most dangerous team in that conference. Their QB hasn't been giving it away recently (aided by an improving OL), and the defense is improving too. I think they found the right coach, though they should get rid of that GM (both NY teams have a nasty habit of hiring GM's after hiring their coaches though, and the Gints would have to find one that likes Judge now).
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Could an NFC East all-star team win 10 games? Would it win a conference title?

Let’s find out.
https://www.yahoo.com/now/how-many-game ... 47091.html
This has the look of a team that would go about 11-5. The NFC East teams are all bad individually, but between the four there would be one good team.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

This is a good reason an argument could be made for the NFL to abandon Divisions and just go with 2 Conferences like the NBA. Top 6 teams (maybe 8) go to the playoffs.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.