January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by QillerDaemon »

I had the makings of a little tear after hearing that. Arnie is a trained actor, certainly not the greatest one, but does quite well for the parts he's played. He's also a West Coast centrist Republican, politically conservative but socially liberal. He did a good job of bringing those two things together for a well-said mini speech. Glad he did.

One thing to remember: at least Hitler was a decorated and respected soldier in the German Army in WW1. Fought bravely, earned the Iron Cross twice, and was well regarded by his commandant and peers. We're all quite aware of Trump's failings in service to his country when it was required.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:40 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:53 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:51 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:45 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:30 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:26 pm

I love Arnold but his analogy stinks.
Do you understand that your president incited an armed mob to storm the capital and disrupt the process by which his democratic successor was being empowered to take over?
No he didn't. Good talk.
He’s been fanning the flames for this since prior to the election.
no he didn't. Good talk.
You’re blind. Good talk.
You can't read. Great talk.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm We're all quite aware of Trump's failings in service to his country when it was required.
the same as we are aware of Biden's?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm We're all quite aware of Trump's failings in service to his country when it was required.
Biden doesn't have open contempt for the troops and think he's smarter than the generals
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:25 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:18 pm
Arnold has his demons and flaws but seems like such a good dude.
Do you understand that your president incited an armed mob to storm the capital and disrupt the process by which his democratic successor was being empowered to take over?
No he didn't. Good talk.
No he didn't what? Specifically say "March down there and a portion of you break in while the majority of you cheer them on"?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:19 pm
Biden doesn't have open contempt for the troops and think he's smarter than the generals
we all know what he meant by his post. but maybe some anonymous sources will overhear Biden saying something to that effect and then we can make a wikipedia page about its factual basis.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:25 pm
we all know what he meant by his post. but maybe some anonymous sources will overhear Biden saying something to that effect and then we can make a wikipedia page about its factual basis.

I'm sure Trump is grateful for your blind loyalty these past four years. Perhaps a police officer will shoot you in the head like a good martyr
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:28 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:25 pm

I'm sure Trump is grateful for your blind loyalty these past four years. Perhaps a police officer will shoot you in the head like a good martyr
where are the twitter mods when you need them. help!
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:24 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:25 pm
Wut wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:18 pm
Arnold has his demons and flaws but seems like such a good dude.
No he didn't. Good talk.
No he didn't what? Specifically say "March down there and a portion of you break in while the majority of you cheer them on"?
Or commit violence
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Crybaby Trump rioter starts crying when he finds out he's on the "no fly" list.

https://www.rawstory.com/rioter-kicked- ... fXuQOwm154
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

At least 25 domestic terrorism cases have been opened after US Capitol breach
Crow, a member of the House Armed Services committee, said McCarthy relayed the figure in a phone call Sunday and told him that long guns, Molotov cocktails, explosive devices and zipties were all recovered by authorities as a wide-ranging investigation unfurls.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/politics ... index.html
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:25 am Crybaby Trump rioter starts crying when he finds out he's on the "no fly" list.

https://www.rawstory.com/rioter-kicked- ... fXuQOwm154
Placed on the no fly list seems a bit extreme...

There is virtually no way to get off that list once put on.

The punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime here. Why not just arrest him? Let him sit in front of a jury of his peers and pay his price to society for being an asshat.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I wonder if any of the consistent and prolonged Portland rioters have been place on the no-fly list or labeled terrorists?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm I had the makings of a little tear after hearing that. Arnie is a trained actor, certainly not the greatest one, but does quite well for the parts he's played. He's also a West Coast centrist Republican, politically conservative but socially liberal. He did a good job of bringing those two things together for a well-said mini speech. Glad he did.

One thing to remember: at least Hitler was a decorated and respected soldier in the German Army in WW1. Fought bravely, earned the Iron Cross twice, and was well regarded by his commandant and peers. We're all quite aware of Trump's failings in service to his country when it was required.

Paul von Hindenburg didn't like Adolf Hitler called him mockingly "Bohemian corporal".
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:44 pm Image
He was there with his mom. Trump pussies
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"If conservatives become convinced that they can't win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:22 pm "If conservatives become convinced that they can't win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy"
"if democrats become convinced they can't win democratically, they will abandon the constitution and change laws so that they can. They will reject democracy"
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:30 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:22 pm "If conservatives become convinced that they can't win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy"
"if democrats become convinced they can't win democratically, they will abandon the constitution and change laws so that they can. They will reject democracy"
Quoting yourself? Lol
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol:
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:30 pm I wonder if any of the consistent and prolonged Portland rioters have been place on the no-fly list or labeled terrorists?
And there, my friends, is one of Cheezy's famed "what-about-ism"s that he pulls out of his ass when he doesn't have anything better to emote.

How do we know if any of them has or hasn't been put on the list? But did any of them personally attack Capitol Hill with virulent disregard?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm guessing, but i would suspect that when law enforcement knows that criminals probably traveled to where they were going to commit a crime, then one of the first things they do when they have a name is to put it on the no fly list. To try to catch them on the way out of town. Since that net is already in place and being used it would make absolute sense for the police to use it to catch people. I doubt that once those names are on there they stay on there for life.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:08 pm i'm guessing, but i would suspect that when law enforcement knows that criminals probably traveled to where they were going to commit a crime, then one of the first things they do when they have a name is to put it on the no fly list. To try to catch them on the way out of town. Since that net is already in place and being used it would make absolute sense for the police to use it to catch people. I doubt that once those names are on there they stay on there for life.
If the police had a hold on his name the Transit cops would have arrested him. How do we know he was on a no fly list? "Cause this moron was crying he was? They probably refused him service because he was drunk or something.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:08 pm i'm guessing, but i would suspect that when law enforcement knows that criminals probably traveled to where they were going to commit a crime, then one of the first things they do when they have a name is to put it on the no fly list. To try to catch them on the way out of town. Since that net is already in place and being used it would make absolute sense for the police to use it to catch people. I doubt that once those names are on there they stay on there for life.
If the police had a hold on his name the Transit cops would have arrested him. How do we know he was on a no fly list? "Cause this moron was crying he was? They probably refused him service because he was drunk or something.
oh. i didn't watch the video. it would just make sense to me that the cops would take advantage of that method since its already being used. If a person was visiting DC and the police have their name, how would the Transit Cops pick them up?