January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:08 pm i'm guessing, but i would suspect that when law enforcement knows that criminals probably traveled to where they were going to commit a crime, then one of the first things they do when they have a name is to put it on the no fly list. To try to catch them on the way out of town. Since that net is already in place and being used it would make absolute sense for the police to use it to catch people. I doubt that once those names are on there they stay on there for life.
If the police had a hold on his name the Transit cops would have arrested him. How do we know he was on a no fly list? "Cause this moron was crying he was? They probably refused him service because he was drunk or something.
oh. i didn't watch the video. it would just make sense to me that the cops would take advantage of that method since its already being used. If a person was visiting DC and the police have their name, how would the Transit Cops pick them up?

Just like any fugitive, if your name gets flagged any airport you show your ID is going to trigger a response. I don't think the DC police have the ability to put someone on a no-fly list but they certainly have the ability to say this person is wanted. So I think the whole no-fly thing is bullshit
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:06 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:08 pm i'm guessing, but i would suspect that when law enforcement knows that criminals probably traveled to where they were going to commit a crime, then one of the first things they do when they have a name is to put it on the no fly list. To try to catch them on the way out of town. Since that net is already in place and being used it would make absolute sense for the police to use it to catch people. I doubt that once those names are on there they stay on there for life.
If the police had a hold on his name the Transit cops would have arrested him. How do we know he was on a no fly list? "Cause this moron was crying he was? They probably refused him service because he was drunk or something.
oh. i didn't watch the video. it would just make sense to me that the cops would take advantage of that method since its already being used. If a person was visiting DC and the police have their name, how would the Transit Cops pick them up?

Just like any fugitive, if your name gets flagged any airport you show your ID is going to trigger a response. I don't think the DC police have the ability to put someone on a no-fly list but they certainly have the ability to say this person is wanted. So I think the whole no-fly thing is bullshit
ah. that makes sense. the guy got flagged by the cops with his id at the airport, and he just jumps to the conclusion that its the no-fly list.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:38 pm Image

:lol:
Seriously you have to go to one of their forums or FB groups. They take ZERO responsibility for anything.
They were at the Capital to peacefully protest and then ANTIFA showed up and started the violence! :guntoting:
And, of course, their biggest out: Any negative press is just FAKE NEWZ and made up.
Not gonna lie, this needs to come to a violent stand off. Its all they understand.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:38 pm Image

:lol:
Seriously you have to go to one of their forums or FB groups. They take ZERO responsibility for anything.
They were at the Capital to peacefully protest and then ANTIFA showed up and started the violence! :guntoting:
And, of course, their biggest out: Any negative press is just FAKE NEWZ and made up.
Not gonna lie, this needs to come to a violent stand off. Its all they understand.
that sure sounds familiar. its as if i heard it 100s of times this past summer.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Cassandros wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:42 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:25 am Crybaby Trump rioter starts crying when he finds out he's on the "no fly" list.

https://www.rawstory.com/rioter-kicked- ... fXuQOwm154
Placed on the no fly list seems a bit extreme...

There is virtually no way to get off that list once put on.

The punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime here. Why not just arrest him? Let him sit in front of a jury of his peers and pay his price to society for being an asshat.
I don’t see the grounds for putting them in on a no-fly list unless they have specific information on a specific individual that they were involved in some sort of terrorism. Crashing the Capitol Building with weapons would qualify but being at the rally only shouldn’t. There were some people banned by Alaska Air Lines due to in-flight behavior and I think that is legit.
wut?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:11 pm Image
I know right?
Why didnt Biden stop those damn ANTIFA riots all summer?

oh...maybe because he wasnt the President then?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:28 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:11 pm Image
I know right?
Why didnt Biden stop those damn ANTIFA riots all summer?

oh...maybe because he wasnt the President then?
this is probably stretching your abilities...... but, i think his point was that he said nothing all of those months. as if it wasn't important or wasn't happening.

because those were his voters doing the rioting.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests in the last three months
By Reuters Staff

Tens of thousands of social media users are posting memes that claim that Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, has been silent for over three months on the issues of rioting and violence and has only just denounced them because of a dip in the polls. This claim is false: Joe Biden has denounced riots since protests after the death, just over three months ago, of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who was killed after a white police officer knelt on his neck.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN25V2O1
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpa ... terrorists

Just a fun compilation of domestic terrorists being rounded up by law enforcement to the tune of "Layla"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:39 pm Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests in the last three months
By Reuters Staff

Tens of thousands of social media users are posting memes that claim that Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, has been silent for over three months on the issues of rioting and violence and has only just denounced them because of a dip in the polls. This claim is false: Joe Biden has denounced riots since protests after the death, just over three months ago, of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who was killed after a white police officer knelt on his neck.

trump and everyone else conservative has condemned the riot the other day, too.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:44 pm https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpa ... terrorists

Just a fun compilation of domestic terrorists being rounded up by law enforcement to the tune of "Layla"
but...but...only BLM protesters are arrested. Not Trump people!
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:39 pm Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests in the last three months
By Reuters Staff

Good, if only they hadn’t fomented it in the first place.
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:46 pm
By Reuters Staff

It looked like Melenia installed a shocker up Chump's butt and held the button when he read that teleprompter to finally say the right thing though. ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Looks like a hack.

Went to the site, and his name couldn't be found
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:38 pm Image
We’re sorry, this site is currently experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again in a few moments.
Yeah, hacked!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:30 pm I wonder if any of the consistent and prolonged Portland rioters have been place on the no-fly list or labeled terrorists?
And there, my friends, is one of Cheezy's famed "what-about-ism"s that he pulls out of his ass when he doesn't have anything better to emote.

How do we know if any of them has or hasn't been put on the list? But did any of them personally attack Capitol Hill with virulent disregard?
Take it up with the Portland prosecutor, QD.

It is proven and documented that the rioters in Portland are often simply never prosecuted or punished.

Criminal charges against dozens of Portland protesters dropped
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 8e686a7a51

Portland's new DA drops charges against HUNDREDS arrested over 76 nights of riots and won't prosecute future 'non-deliberate' acts including criminal trespass, harassment and disorderly conduct
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tests.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:26 pm Image
man, you lunatics on both sides are getting trolled from every direction.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:23 pm Image

FTFY
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Three men, including one from Arizona, have been arrested in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol.

Capitol Breach Arrests
By: KNXV StaffPosted at 4:02 PM, Jan 11, 2021 and last updated 6:02 PM, Jan 11, 2021
PHOENIX — The man in the horned headdress during the riot at the U.S. Capitol made his initial appearance in a Phoenix federal courtroom Monday.

Jacob Chansley, also known as Jake Angeli, appeared telephonically as he is being held in a quarantine section of a detention facility.

Chansley, who is from Phoenix, turned himself in to the FBI field office after returning from Washington, D.C., Saturday morning. He is accused of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Both charges are federal misdemeanors.

The 33-year-old QAnon conspiracy theorist was a frequent participant in pro-Trump rallies in Phoenix in recent months. He often appeared in a costume of horns, fur headdress, and tan pants with no shirt.

Chansley politely addressed the judge but did not make any statements regarding the charges against him. He did say that he may be able to contact a friend who could provide a private attorney for him.

"I'm not really all that worried about it because, in all honesty...I didn't break any laws. I walked through open doors," said Chansley in an interview Thursday with reporting partner Newsy.

The public defender representing Chansley in a Phoenix courtroom Monday said Chansley was on an extremely restrictive diet, perhaps for religious reasons, and had not eaten since he was taken into custody.

The judge said that was “deeply concerning” and ordered Chansley’s public defender to work with U.S. Marshals on the dietary concerns.

Chansley’s mother was in the courtroom Monday.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/national/ ... -detention