January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:27 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:53 am I don't twitter. And no one but the left set a city on fire and killed 30 people, whereas a few dumbass righties killed 1 person and did a few thousand in damage. You know couple billion, few thousand, 30 dead, one dead. Same thing.
Good lord, you're dense. You're crying that your boy lost his Twitter, yet you somehow conflate that to you yourself having Twitter. Here, let me spell it out for your dumb ass. You care more that Trump got banned off of Twitter than you do that he incited his cultists to storm the capitol for an attempted coup. I also love that you subscribe and spew all the Trump platform talking points, yet can't find the courage to admit you're one of them.
im not crying, jellyfish. Im saying what many heads of governments are saying. I do care more that he lost it than the other, because he didn't do the other anus wipe. Oh I don't subscribe and spew all his talking points, thats what you infer because you're fucking stupid. One of who? A trumper or whatever, i voted for him, im not hard left nor right so here you're just one of the ones that say you're not a leftist so you must be a hard core rightie. Which ignorant thinking, but you know that because that's your only actual argument. Its sad the left is mostly like you now.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 pm im not crying, jellyfish. Im saying what many heads of governments are saying. I do care more that he lost it than the other, because he didn't do the other anus wipe. Oh I don't subscribe and spew all his talking points, thats what you infer because you're fucking stupid. One of who? A trumper or whatever, i voted for him, im not hard left nor right so here you're just one of the ones that say you're not a leftist so you must be a hard core rightie. Which ignorant thinking, but you know that because that's your only actual argument. Its sad the left is mostly like you now.
If you’re disingenuous enough to refuse to acknowledge the traitorous coup attempt last week, then you have zero legs to stand on. It doesn’t take hard left or centrist views to call last week for what it was, only an acceptance of reality. Even Republicans are admitting it, but that you don’t have the spine to do so says more about you than anything you can bleat about me. Keep talking like a cultist, get labeled a cultist.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:53 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 pm im not crying, jellyfish. Im saying what many heads of governments are saying. I do care more that he lost it than the other, because he didn't do the other anus wipe. Oh I don't subscribe and spew all his talking points, thats what you infer because you're fucking stupid. One of who? A trumper or whatever, i voted for him, im not hard left nor right so here you're just one of the ones that say you're not a leftist so you must be a hard core rightie. Which ignorant thinking, but you know that because that's your only actual argument. Its sad the left is mostly like you now.
If you’re disingenuous enough to refuse to acknowledge the traitorous coup attempt last week, then you have zero legs to stand on. It doesn’t take hard left or centrist views to call last week for what it was, only an acceptance of reality. Even Republicans are admitting it, but that you don’t have the spine to do so says more about you than anything you can bleat about me. Keep talking like a cultist, get labeled a cultist.
shut the fuck up, karen. if those people had been attempting a coup against the strongest nation in the world, they would have at least brought some guns along. And there would have been more of them killed than a girl.

I don't like it. I don't condone it. I think it was stupid, and meaningless and retarded. But it wasn't a coup.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:22 pm shut the fuck up, karen. if those people had been attempting a coup against the strongest nation in the world, they would have at least brought some guns along. And there would have been more of them killed than a girl.

I don't like it. I don't condone it. I think it was stupid, and meaningless and retarded. But it wasn't a coup.
I guess you missed that guns and bombs were brought, and missed that they were looking for politicians to capture and kill, among them Pence. But I guess the farmer's market hasn't given you your latest opinion or news yet. Feel free to join Necro at the kid's table if you can't call a spade a spade. Til then, GFY.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:27 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:22 pm shut the fuck up, karen. if those people had been attempting a coup against the strongest nation in the world, they would have at least brought some guns along. And there would have been more of them killed than a girl.

I guess you missed that guns and bombs were brought, and missed that they were looking for politicians to capture and kill, among them Pence. But I guess the farmer's market hasn't given you your latest opinion or news yet. Feel free to join Necro at the kid's table if you can't call a spade a spade. Til then, GFY.
:lol: What a retard. give me an example of someone the "coup attempters" shot? Or something they blew up? Give one example of politician they laid a hand on in an attempt to capture? I know these scarey words are fun for you to throw around and attempt to tear apart the country, but i see nothing but harm that can come from it. this kind of talk isn't a funny troll job, if that is your plan here.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:33 pm :lol: What a retard. give me an example of someone the "coup attempters" shot? Or something they blew up? Give one example of politician they laid a hand on in an attempt to capture? I know these scarey words are fun for you to throw around and attempt to tear apart the country, but i see nothing but harm that can come from it. this kind of talk isn't a funny troll job, if that is your plan here.
So your feeble brain gauges not the attempt, but the outcome of success as to whether it is a coup or not. Let the justice system know so all attempted murder charges can get expunged. F’n idiot.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:53 pm
Why would I admit something that didn't happen. And you're right, you're definitely in a cult.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:45 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:33 pm :lol: What a retard. give me an example of someone the "coup attempters" shot? Or something they blew up? Give one example of politician they laid a hand on in an attempt to capture? I know these scarey words are fun for you to throw around and attempt to tear apart the country, but i see nothing but harm that can come from it. this kind of talk isn't a funny troll job, if that is your plan here.
So your feeble brain gauges not the attempt, but the outcome of success as to whether it is a coup or not. Let the justice system know so all attempted murder charges can get expunged. F’n idiot.
So they take guns, but don't shoot. Yeah, I bet that was there plan all along.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

back up your stupid fucking statement. Give me one example of someone in the "coup" that shot someone, blew something up, or laid a hand on a politician in an attempt to capture them. Just one fucking example. As many times as you have repeated this non sense over the past week, like a fucking brain damaged parrot, back it up with something.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:59 pm
back up your stupid fucking statement. Give me one example of someone in the "coup" that shot someone, blew something up, or laid a hand on a politician in an attempt to capture them. Just one fucking example. As many times as you have repeated this non sense over the past week, like a fucking brain damaged parrot, back it up with something.
Apparently in a coup attempt, you take guns with no intention to use them to actually proceed with the coup.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:58 pm Why would I admit something that didn't happen. And you're right, you're definitely in a cult.
I'm eagerly awaiting your reasoning as to how what happened last week wasn't what happened last week. I already have definition and facts on my side, let's see what you employ.
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:59 pm So they take guns, but don't shoot. Yeah, I bet that was there plan all along.
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:59 pm back up your stupid fucking statement. Give me one example of someone in the "coup" that shot someone, blew something up, or laid a hand on a politician in an attempt to capture them. Just one fucking example. As many times as you have repeated this non sense over the past week, like a fucking brain damaged parrot, back it up with something.
So, once again, both of you idiots are basing your definitions of attempted coup on its success factor. Not on the attempt, but on whether it was successful or not. You both are so addlebrained that you don't see the lunacy of your defenses of the traitors. Follow the basic logic, what were the weapons, bombs, and restraints for if not what's been charged? If people attempt murder in a normal everyday scenario and don't succeed, are they charged with the attempt or is it shrugged off like you two are trying to do? Try and get out some honesty before you trip yourselves over trying to suck off Trump again.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:07 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:58 pm Why would I admit something that didn't happen. And you're right, you're definitely in a cult.
I'm eagerly awaiting your reasoning as to how what happened last week wasn't what happened last week. I already have definition and facts on my side, let's see what you employ.
necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:59 pm So they take guns, but don't shoot. Yeah, I bet that was there plan all along.
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:59 pm back up your stupid fucking statement. Give me one example of someone in the "coup" that shot someone, blew something up, or laid a hand on a politician in an attempt to capture them. Just one fucking example. As many times as you have repeated this non sense over the past week, like a fucking brain damaged parrot, back it up with something.
So, once again, both of you idiots are basing your definitions of attempted coup on its success factor. Not on the attempt, but on whether it was successful or not. You both are so addlebrained that you don't see the lunacy of your defenses of the traitors. Follow the basic logic, what were the weapons, bombs, and restraints for if not what's been charged? If people attempt murder in a normal everyday scenario and don't succeed, are they charged with the attempt or is it shrugged off like you two are trying to do? Try and get out some honesty before you trip yourselves over trying to suck off Trump again.
And again, its not that they had the stuff but none was used. Thats not a fail, that not even trying. Which is the point. But you're retarded so you won't get it.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

They were just there for selfies. I mean they were trumpers. Not even smart enough to cover their faces,. Who would expect them to be successful in a coup attempt. Insurrectionist traitors that they are. And I include biker
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:23 pm They were just there for selfies. I mean they were trumpers. Not even smart enough to cover their faces,. Who would expect them to be successful in a coup attempt. Insurrectionist traitors that they are. And I include biker
Yeah, because people who are in love with guns, suddenly forget to use them.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 pm And again, its not that they had the stuff but none was used. Thats not a fail, that not even trying. Which is the point. But you're retarded so you won't get it.
Bombs were placed, but that's not trying. Breaking into the capitol with restraints, but that's not trying. Let's assume security didn't do the minimum they did and get the reps and senators sheltered, let's assume the crowd screaming hang Mike Pence got their hands on Mike Pence. Soooo, you're saying, nothing would've happened. They'd have just turned around and gone home? Pick from the multitude of school shootings that have happened in this country, did they just shoot at nothing or were they waiting until they had their targets to shoot at?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

The supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday to stop the ratification of President-elect Joe Biden's election victory were attempting a violent coup that multiple European security officials said appeared to have at least tacit support from aspects of the US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex.

Insider spoke with three officials on Thursday morning: a French police official responsible for public security in a key section of central Paris, and two intelligence officials from NATO countries who directly work in counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations involving the US, terrorism, and Russia.

They said the circumstantial evidence available pointed to what would be openly called a coup attempt in any other nation. None were willing to speak on the record because of the dire nature of the subject.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-a ... ?r=DE&IR=T
wut?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:41 pm The supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday to stop the ratification of President-elect Joe Biden's election victory were attempting a violent coup that multiple European security officials said appeared to have at least tacit support from aspects of the US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex.

Insider spoke with three officials on Thursday morning: a French police official responsible for public security in a key section of central Paris, and two intelligence officials from NATO countries who directly work in counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations involving the US, terrorism, and Russia.

They said the circumstantial evidence available pointed to what would be openly called a coup attempt in any other nation. None were willing to speak on the record because of the dire nature of the subject.

They keep swearing it wasn't what it was.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

The American Conservative calls it insurrection:

Like a shard of lightning illuminating a darkened landscape, a single event can bring an entire historical era into sharp focus. What had been half-hidden becomes nakedly exposed. Such a moment occurred on January 6 when supporters of President Trump assaulted, occupied, and ransacked the Capitol.

The insurrection of January 6 was this generation’s Altamont Moment. As did Altamont, it shattered delusions that never deserved to be taken seriously in the first place.

An infamous December 1969 rock concert in southern California that descended into mindless violence, Altamont demolished fantasies of the Sixties as an Age of Aquarius. Occurring just months after Woodstock had seemingly affirmed illusions of peace, love, and good dope giving birth to a new and more enlightened society, Altamont exposed the dark underside of such expectations. A post-mortem published in Rolling Stone accurately characterized Altamont as “the product of diabolical egotism, hype, ineptitude,” and sheer greed.

If you are looking for terms to describe America in our own age—not simply the age of Trump, but also of Iraq and Afghanistan, Amazon and Google, Fox News and Facebook, Antifa and Proud Boys, epic government dysfunction and the havoc wreaked by COVID-19—egotism, hype, ineptitude, and greed provide a good place to start.

After 9/11 and the costly military disappointments that ensued, why should anyone be surprised at the inability of the Capitol Police to secure the building that moist-eyed members of the media have suddenly christened the “people’s house”? Incompetence combined with hyperbole are twin signatures of our times.

The Great Insurrection of 2021 rings down the curtain on the post-Cold War era: that is what this event signifies. The mirage of American global preeminence, nursed in official circles since the fall of the Berlin Wall, has now become untenable. Once tantamount to a civil religion, American Exceptionalism has devolved into little more than an excuse for ignoring facts and evading responsibility—like the organizers at Altamont hiring Hell’s Angels to serve as an improvised concert security force.

In exchange for their dubious services, the Hell’s Angels got free beer. Members of the mob that stormed the Capitol will get indictments and rightly so.

But however justified, those indictments will miss the larger point. All of the angry denunciations being heaped on Trump for exhorting his supporters to engage in criminal conduct are entirely appropriate. Yet they are also distractions of a sort.

While the events of January 6 may represent a culmination of an abysmal presidency, they come nowhere near to explaining the catastrophe that has befallen the nation in recent years. The Trump presidency is merely one expression of that catastrophe. What should really concern us are the forces that gave rise to Trumpism in the first place and that just weeks ago found Trump himself him winning over 74 million votes, the second largest number ever in any presidential election. That statistic calls for sober reflection.

The mayhem committed earlier this week by a few thousand misguided citizens can be quickly repaired. The damage sustained by the polity as a consequence of a prolonged bout of egotism, hype, ineptitude, and greed won’t be as easily mended. For the events of January 6 to deflect attention from the need to acknowledge and confront that damage would be a travesty.

Imagine the irony if Trump’s departure from the White House, now just days away, lulls anti-Trumpers into thinking that all will now be well. Nothing would be more likely to ensure the continuation of the bitter divisiveness that the nation is presently enduring.

To judge by the promises issued by President-elect Joe Biden, and by the character of his cabinet appointments, the restoration of normalcy may now be at hand. But a return to normalcy is not good enough. Normalcy bred Trumpism and gave us Trump.

Ours is a broken country. Fail to acknowledge that and the Great Insurrection of 2021 may be a mere precursor of worse things to come.
https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... nt-moment/
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:41 pm The supporters of President Donald Trump who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday to stop the ratification of President-elect Joe Biden's election victory were attempting a violent coup that multiple European security officials said appeared to have at least tacit support from aspects of the US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex.

this is the kind of shit that i picture David Koresh saying to his followers.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:51 pm this is the kind of shit that i picture David Koresh saying to his followers.
Then what do you consider Trump saying to his mob before they stormed the capitol?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:53 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:51 pm this is the kind of shit that i picture David Koresh saying to his followers.
Then what do you consider Trump saying to his mob before they stormed the capitol?
the kind of shit that David Koresh said to his followers.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:55 pm the kind of shit that David Koresh said to his followers.
Part of the way there then, an admission.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:51 pm

this is the kind of shit that i picture David Koresh saying to his followers.
David Koresh would tell his followers that Trump led a coup?

David Koresh probably would have been a Trump supporter.
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:53 pm
Stay peaceful. But protest. Idiots will be idiots though. If you didnt notice most of the people were still outside not trying to get in.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

OMG, Trump supporters beat a cop to death on the steps of The Capitol Building and these stupid cucks still defend them. They are traitorous vermin.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk