January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:33 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:31 am Who da thunk that necro would be the most rabid trump cunt supporter on here... Lol

Obviously he is taking this pretty bad.

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
So mad because you cant get under my skin and I make you guys look like fucking morons with your flawed logic and inept debate skills. Especially AH and dot. But you and stapes are just plain fucking idiots. So making you two look stupid is hardly a chore. Great talk hypocrite.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:13 am
Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:31 am Who da thunk that necro would be the most rabid trump cunt supporter on here... Lol

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
So mad because you cant get under my skin and I make you guys look like fucking morons with your flawed logic and inept debate skills. Especially AH and dot. But you and stapes are just plain fucking idiots. So making you two look stupid is hardly a chore. Great talk hypocrite.
You really live in your own delusional world don't you... Lol
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:19 am

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
Sure little buddy. Just know I'm the mirror image of you guys. Great talk half and half.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:22 am

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
Sure little buddy. Just know I'm the mirror image of you guys. Great t. alk half and half.
Such a tedious cunt with your 13 year old teenage girl retorts. Your wife must be so ashamed of you.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:47 am
necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:22 am

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
Sure little buddy. Just know I'm the mirror image of you guys. Great talk half and half.
Such a tedious cunt with your 13 year old teenage girl retorts. Your wife must be so ashamed of you.
Like I just said, I'm a mirror reflection of you guys. I respond how you respond. Its ok half and half. A woman will touch your peepee one day. You can stop fantasizing about mine.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

You're a mirror reflection of dog shit you delusional cunt... Lol. Fucking hell you suck.

I'll make a bet with you princess because I know it kills you not to have the last word. Don't respond to my post and I will stay off ujr tomorrow... All day. That's all you have to do faggot.......I don't think you can do it... Lol
I blame Biker.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
:D
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Geist wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:55 am

I know faggot. Good talk
He's a bleeding cunt
:D
I miss you
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Isolated And Angry' Trump Refuses To Pay Rudy Giuliani For Legal Work

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-wo ... 7d85ecbe46

True to form :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:52 am Isolated And Angry' Trump Refuses To Pay Rudy Giuliani For Legal Work

Huffpost :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:52 am Isolated And Angry' Trump Refuses To Pay Rudy Giuliani For Legal Work

My uncle used to do HVAC work for Fred, his father. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Honestly, Rudy doesnt deserve to get paid. He probably fucked up more than he helped. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 pm Honestly, Rudy doesnt deserve to get paid. He probably fucked up more than he helped. :lol:
x10 :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"To those of you who took part in the violence, here’s something you should know: Every FBI field office in the country is looking for you.

As a matter of fact, even your friends and family are tipping us off. So you might want to consider turning yourself in instead of wondering when we’re going to come knocking on your door—because we will."

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-of ... tol-011521
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:12 am "To those of you who took part in the violence, here’s something you should know: Every FBI field office in the country is looking for you.

As a matter of fact, even your friends and family are tipping us off. So you might want to consider turning yourself in instead of wondering when we’re going to come knocking on your door—because we will."

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-of ... tol-011521
if i was them i would hide out in Portland and burn some buildings down there for a while where its safe. at least until this heavy police investigation dies down.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Fascists utterly destroy several television stations

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:34 am Fascists utterly destroy several television stations

now that part, i could see Trump supporters doing. after the 4 years of press bullshit they had to endure. especially this past 6 months.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:34 am Fascists utterly destroy several television stations

now that part, i could see Trump supporters doing. after the 4 years of press bullshit they had to endure. especially this past 6 months.
Those truths and facts are hard to endure for trumpers.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Like Trump lost the election, that's a toughy for them
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »