Can I just say

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Can I just say

Post by Stapes »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:18 am
Stapes wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:44 am
Animal wrote: ↑Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:54 pm I live in a trailer down by the river. No, wait. That's Stapes. Sorry.
Actually down by a golf course but a river would have been sweet
So, you are SMurph reincarnated.
Minus a Bonneville and substance abuse issues 😎
I blame Biker.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:31 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:18 am
Stapes wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:44 am
Animal wrote: ↑Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:54 pm I live in a trailer down by the river. No, wait. That's Stapes. Sorry.
Actually down by a golf course but a river would have been sweet
So, you are SMurph reincarnated.
Minus a Bonneville and substance abuse issues 😎
Well, your weights seem about equal. :o I'll never forget SMurph's comments in the days after Trump's election victory in 2016. He said "Well, at least you know the next 4 years won't be boring". :lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Actually, not long after I found UJR and started posting, I found and posted the picture of SMurph's trailer where I assume he died. At least the trailer of legend where he lived.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:08 am Actually, not long after I found UJR and started posting, I found and posted the picture of SMurph's trailer where I assume he died. At least the trailer of legend where he lived.
that would have been before you ferreted out the nordic pop band that DP played in.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:15 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:08 am Actually, not long after I found UJR and started posting, I found and posted the picture of SMurph's trailer where I assume he died. At least the trailer of legend where he lived.
that would have been before you ferreted out the nordic pop band that DP played in.
No, dude really. I found SMurph's exact trailer and posted it. It was confirmed. I swear. Took like 3 hours using SMurph's words posted over the years. And Google Map.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I know his exact trailer where he posted all those year. I'll be happy to show you it again. Right after I learned he passed away after UJ died. It was empty with a for sale sign out front. Very sad.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

the only advantage i can possibly see for knowing where smurph's trailer is, would be to make sure i never end up there by accident.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

It was just the trauma after UJ died, finding newly reborn UJR and finding in the middle SMurph passed away not knowing he would have a reincarnated version to post onto. I was actually kind of pissed off. At Hoover.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:37 am the only advantage i can possibly see for knowing where smurph's trailer is, would be to make sure i never end up there by accident.
Actually, when I found his trailer, I wanted to confirm with his last UJ visitor, who visited just weeks before UJ died that I had the right one. Showed him the maps, trailer location and photos and Slapaho confirmed I was correct. If you remember the photos of him meeting with SMurph weeks before UJ died.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

And yet you screamed about being doxed.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:34 am I know his exact trailer where he posted all those year. I'll be happy to show you it again. Right after I learned he passed away after UJ died. It was empty with a for sale sign out front. Very sad.
did yuou know that you (Kerrville) are going to be dead ass fucking center of the total solar eclipse in April 2024? Also dead center of the one in 2023, but i don't know if its a total eclipse or not. you are right in the bullseye of the path of both.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Pretty sure you can't doxx anyone who had been dead for 18 months at that point, Smoke.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

You did it the first time while he was alive.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:03 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:34 am I know his exact trailer where he posted all those year. I'll be happy to show you it again. Right after I learned he passed away after UJ died. It was empty with a for sale sign out front. Very sad.
did yuou know that you (Kerrville) are going to be dead ass fucking center of the total solar eclipse in April 2024? Also dead center of the one in 2023, but i don't know if its a total eclipse or not. you are right in the bullseye of the path of both.
What, are you perusing "Astronomical Monthly" during your free time?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:08 am
no. i was looking to see how close the ranch i just bought was to the zero mark and i came across a map showing the path for an eclipse in 2023 that i didn't know about. it had a map showing where the two paths cross in texas and voila! there is Kerrville right in the crosshairs. your little town will be a mad house for those days.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:11 am
no. i was lo75oking to see how close the ranch i just bought was to the zero mark and i came across a map showing the path for an eclipse in 2023 that i didn't know about. it had a map showing where the two paths cross in texas and voila! there is Kerrville right in the crosshairs. your little town will be a mad house for those days.
Awesome. Thanks. Closest I've ever come was Lubbock say 1980. Say 75%. Got pretty dark.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:14 am
no. i was lo75oking to see how close the ranch i just bought was to the zero mark and i came across a map showing the path for an eclipse in 2023 that i didn't know about. it had a map showing where the two paths cross in texas and voila! there is Kerrville right in the crosshairs. your little town will be a mad house for those days.
Awesome. Thanks. Closest I've ever come was Lubbock say 1980. Say 75%. Got pretty dark.
i don't know jack shit (yet) about the one in 2023, but the one in 2024 is a major black out total eclipse. i think you will see around 4 minutes of complete darkness. that one will be as dramatic as any in the history of ever. you can see why it confused the fuck out of entire civilizations thousands of years ago.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Actually looks like the total will be about 40 miles South of me. Close enough. Oct 2023
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Animal wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:18 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:14 am
i don't know jack shit (yet) about the one in 2023, but the one in 2024 is a major black out total eclipse. i think you will see around 4 minutes of complete darkness. that one will be as dramatic as any in the history of ever. you can see why it confused the fuck out of entire civilizations thousands of years ago.
I'm sure he gets a total blackout every night....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:19 am Actually looks like the total will be about 40 miles South of me. Close enough. Oct 2023
the big one i am talking about is in April 2024. It goes dead center over kerrville.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Holy shit/ April 2024- Total Bullseye. So, how do you go lifetimes without seeing a solar eclipse and then have 2 (both totals) occur within 6 months of each other from different directions. Mind Blown
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

This is an overlay of the path of the eclipse in 2023 and the one in 2024.

damn, 4 min 15 seconds of black out in 2023 and 4 min 24 seconds of blackout in 2024. what are the odds.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

OK, Huge BBQ at my place- Oct 2023 and April 2024. Everyone invited- respond RSVP by 2022. I'll weed out the riff-raff. They know who they are.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:48 am OK, Huge BBQ at my place- Oct 2023 and April 2024. Everyone invited- respond RSVP by 2022. I'll weed out the riff-raff. They know who they are.
Vanderpoole looks like ground zero. but even at the bullseye, they only get 4 min 26 seconds. hardly worth a few more seconds.