I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:53 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:36 pm When is this ground assault into Gaza going to start? That's been the headline on CNN for about 5 days now that it would start at any minute. Reminds me of the Ukraine Counter Offensive that was moments away from starting for about 3 months.
Supposedly it's the cloudy weather. Can't cover their troops from the sky until it clears.
they said on the radio a few minutes ago that Israel announced the ground invasion should start within moments.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

The whole interview in my previous post is a worth a watch but this is one of the better points he makes......

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I'm not sure if the bombing of the hospital is from Israel or a terrorist rocket, but I think it's way to early for our President to be giving his opinion on what happened. And I wouldn't trust Israel's twitter as a source for anything in this conflict. Just like I wouldn't trust Hamas official twitter.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:35 pm I'm not sure if the bombing of the hospital is from Israel or a terrorist rocket, but I think it's way to early for our President to be giving his opinion on what happened. And I wouldn't trust Israel's twitter as a source for anything in this conflict. Just like I wouldn't trust Hamas official twitter.
there are currently violent protests all over the globe in big cities with Arabs pissed off about Israel bombing that hospital. What will those same people do if they learn it was actually Jihad that blew up that hospital?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Funny. Republicans are all up in arms about people being mowed down by violence in Gaza, but when it happens in the US they only offer thoughts and prayers.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:53 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:35 pm I'm not sure if the bombing of the hospital is from Israel or a terrorist rocket, but I think it's way to early for our President to be giving his opinion on what happened. And I wouldn't trust Israel's twitter as a source for anything in this conflict. Just like I wouldn't trust Hamas official twitter.
there are currently violent protests all over the globe in big cities with Arabs pissed off about Israel bombing that hospital. What will those same people do if they learn it was actually Jihad that blew up that hospital?
Probably protest outside the embassies again next week. If the hospital was hit by a Palestinian rocket it probably won't change how they feel about Israel one way or another. They will probably not believe it.

But I am not concerned with the credibility of rioters in Jordan. I am concerned with the credibility of our elected leaders. Repeating Israel's side of the story at every turn without verification is not in our country's interest.

Do you think it makes the $10 billion dollar emergency aid package to Israel easier or tougher to sell if Israel did actually hit the hospital? Biden is trying to use confirmation bias to give away our tax money and help support a military attack on a inferior enemy.

Israel already gets tons of money from us to "protect" themselves from the terrorists they have walled in next door to their country. Doesn't seem like they are putting good use to the money we already gave them (besides buying more weapons from our companies). Why should we believe more money will help them protect themselves going forward? Maybe they have the wrong people in charge with the wrong plans. Why would we blindly support that?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:44 pm
Probably protest outside the embassies again next week. If the hospital was hit by a Palestinian rocket it probably won't change how they feel about Israel one way or another. They will probably not believe it.

But I am not concerned with the credibility of rioters in Jordan. I am concerned with the credibility of our elected leaders. Repeating Israel's side of the story at every turn without verification is not in our country's interest.

Do you think it makes the $10 billion dollar emergency aid package to Israel easier or tougher to sell if Israel did actually hit the hospital? Biden is trying to use confirmation bias to give away our tax money and help support a military attack on a inferior enemy.

Israel already gets tons of money from us to "protect" themselves from the terrorists they have walled in next door to their country. Doesn't seem like they are putting good use to the money we already gave them (besides buying more weapons from our companies). Why should we believe more money will help them protect themselves going forward? Maybe they have the wrong people in charge with the wrong plans. Why would we blindly support that?
i am really not making a point in regard to funding to Israel. I am just curious about the perception of fault for this one bombing of that hospital. I agree with you in that I don't think it will make a fuck to the people protesting. Right now they are protesting to kill all Jews because of the bombing of that hospital. If it is proven 100% that Israel didn't launch that bomb, and in fact the bomb came from Islamic Jihad, I think they will just shrug and go "oh well, kill the Jews anyway".

Israel can add $10 billion to their national debt the same way that we would do if we loaned it to them. That's how I feel about that.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:51 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:44 pm

i am really not making a point in regard to funding to Israel. I am just curious about the perception of fault for this one bombing of that hospital. I agree with you in that I don't think it will make a fuck to the people protesting. Right now they are protesting to kill all Jews because of the bombing of that hospital. If it is proven 100% that Israel didn't launch that bomb, and in fact the bomb came from Islamic Jihad, I think they will just shrug and go "oh well, kill the Jews anyway".

Israel can add $10 billion to their national debt the same way that we would do if we loaned it to them. That's how I feel about that.
So, the national debt is no big deal anymore? Such a clown show.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:55 pm
read what I wrote, stupid.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:58 pm
I did. Per usual, it's blathering for the sake of word count.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:18 pm
I will do my best to explain it.
That means that Israel, NOT THE US, can add $10 billion to their national debt.

Instead of the US adding anything more to its national debt.

Because when we send money to other countries, all we are doing is adding it to our national debt since we work in a deficit.

Can you understand any of that?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:23 pm

Because when we send money to other countries, all we are doing is adding it to our national debt since we work in a deficit.

I do.

Your resume of economic, social, immigration, international relations, medical science, and government policy expertise is astounding!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:25 pm

I do.

Your resume of economic, social, immigration, international relations, medical science, and government policy expertise is astounding!
Well, Animal runs a multi million dollar business, has a masters degree, actually lives in a border state, employs hundreds of people, navigates state and federal laws and regulations on the daily, provides benefits to those employees and most importantly moderates a titty forum. You think drag queens flapping their junk at young kids is totally cool. I'll take Animals word on almost anything over yours.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:24 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:25 pm

I do.

Well, Animal runs a multi million dollar business, has a masters degree, actually lives in a border state, employs hundreds of people, navigates state and federal laws and regulations on the daily, provides benefits to those employees and most importantly moderates a titty forum. You think drag queens flapping their junk at young kids is totally cool. I'll take Animals word on almost anything over yours.
I bet you think George Santos is a swell guy too.

Animal's resume doesn't exclude him from being wrong and misguided about things.

Oh wait, you're going to vote for Trump so why bother?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

King Abdullah: 'No Refugees in Jordan, No Refugees in Egypt'
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/10/18 ... n-n2165262
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Israeli Defense Minister tells the troops on the border of Gaza that they will SOON see it from the inside.

How long can they keep going with these headlines?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:23 pm Imagine being this fucking stupid

How awesomely progressive of him! He should go over to the Middle East and really show his support!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Oh, yeah. Lots of Lefties are still spreading that lie.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hey Israel should just apologize for all of the raping and killing of babies that Hamas did. How do you rationalize with these fucks? If that is your starting point, where do you go from there?

Hamas Leader: Bad News On Us ‘Fabricated,’ We’re Not Liable For Dead Civilians; Israel Must Apologize
https://www.dailywire.com/news/hamas-le ... -apologize

"...the manner in which Hamas conducted the attacks — which included raping young girls, burning people alive, taking Holocaust survivors hostage, beheading babies, and more — were forms of “legitimate resistance that our people have agreed upon.”

He argued that it was okay for Palestinians to be sacrificed because “no nation is liberated without sacrifices.”

Hamas leader abroad Khaled Mashal said during an interview this week that Hamas was not responsible for killing innocent civilians in Israel and that Israel is the one that must apologize for what happened.

Mashal made the remarks during a Thursday interview on Saudi Arabia’s Al-Arabiya Network
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:35 am Oh, yeah. Lots of Lefties are still spreading that lie.
Coming from a guy who's party is populated with election deniers.

Gold!