I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

Post by CHEEZY17 »

3500 years ago Joshua would have leveled every building and killed every single Palestinian by now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:11 am 3500 years ago Joshua would have leveled every building and killed every single Palestinian by now.
Fairy tales are real?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:11 am 3500 years ago Joshua would have leveled every building and killed every single Palestinian by now.
Fairy tales are real?
Its a gray area. Many of the tales are most likely exaggerated but various battles certainly did occur. Are you implying the ancient Israelites didnt exist?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:21 am
Fairy tales are real?
Its a gray area. Many of the tales are most likely exaggerated but various battles certainly did occur. Are you implying the ancient Israelites didnt exist?
I'm implying that there's been a HELL of a job done by people nurturing fantasy tales that don't exactly make a ton of sense in current context.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And then there is this cuntbag from my home state who wont even condemn killing babies and raping women.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:10 pm
Fairy tales are real?
I'm implying that there's been a HELL of a job done by people nurturing fantasy tales that don't exactly make a ton of sense in current context.
Well, wartime propaganda is certainly real. Hamas, however, proudly displays videos of their terrorism and barbarism so those condemning those actions arent commenting on "Fairy tales"; theyre condemning real life atrocities video taped by terrorists.

My point is that the Israelites of 3500 years ago, if the accounts are accurate, would have shown no mercy and basically wiped out the entirety of Palestinian people in response. Todays Israelites go out of their way to avoid civilian deaths and follow basic humanitarian principles when it comes to war.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:24 pm And then there is this cuntbag from my home state who wont even condemn killing babies and raping women.

I forgot it was a requirement to comment on anything and everything these days.

Maybe she did the smart thing by not addressing it at all.

:roll:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:31 pm
Fairy tales are real?
Well, wartime propaganda is certainly real. Hamas, however, proudly displays videos of their terrorism and barbarism so those condemning those actions arent commenting on "Fairy tales"; theyre condemning real life atrocities video taped by terrorists.

My point is that the Israelites of 3500 years ago, if the accounts are accurate, would have shown no mercy and basically wiped out the entirety of Palestinian people in response. Todays Israelites go out of their way to avoid civilian deaths and follow basic humanitarian principles when it comes to war.
So, where does this big flood wiping out most of humanity for 40 days and 40 nights fit into this?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:31 pm Todays Israelites go out of their way to avoid civilian deaths and follow basic humanitarian principles when it comes to war.
You really belive this? This shit has been tit for tat for almost 100 years.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/u- ... -to-israel
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:31 pm Todays Israelites go out of their way to avoid civilian deaths and follow basic humanitarian principles when it comes to war.

Are there beheaded babies and raped women in there? Look, Burn, you are the primary reason that over the years my depth of understanding regarding the situation has evolved and I honestly appreciate that. I fully understand that Israel is no angel in this mess. That said, if I have to choose between 2 shit sandwiches I'll take the side that doesnt chop off babies heads, rape women and girls, take civilian hostages, post terroristic videos and hide military operations in hospitals, schools and civilian areas.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:31 pm
Fairy tales are real?

So, where does this big flood wiping out most of humanity for 40 days and 40 nights fit into this?
It doesnt. Wait, so youre back to implying the ancient Israelites didnt exist?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Up to 22 Americans murdered by Hamas now

US death toll in Israel-Hamas war rises to 22 as Blinken heads to Israel and US makes military moves
https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas ... 8fb0bb020e

"...has risen to at least 22 with at least 17 more Americans unaccounted for, the State Department said Wednesday. That’s an increase in the death toll from 14 the day before, in a war that has already claimed more than 2,200 lives on both sides."

A “handful” of U.S. citizens are among the estimated 150 hostages captured by Hamas militants during their shocking weekend assault on Israel, White House national security spokesman John Kirby said Wednesday.

I'm totally sure those US citizens and Israelis taken hostage were fully geared up military combatants and not just normal people including women and children.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Doing the job the Biden administration should be doing. But don't worry, ShitShow is working on getting those junk fees on concert tickets canceled
Cory Mills rescues 32 Americans from Israel amid Hamas terrorist attacks

Hannah Nightingale

Representative Cory Mills (R-FL) traveled to Israel overnight, rescuing 32 Americans stranded in the nation.

Mills, a combat veteran, told the Floridian Press that "helping and showing solidarity with our Israeli brethren and helping Americans evacuate" is something he felt compelled to do after the nation was attacked by Hamas terrorists.

Mills said that despite rescuing 32 Americans, there are still "hundreds trapped" in the nation.

"I support Israel's right to defend itself, its citizens, and eliminate the terrorists threatening the stability of the region," Mills told The Post Millennial in an exclusive statement. "It's clear to me that this is the work of Iranian-backed Hamas, aimed at disrupting talks with Saudi Arabia and the expansion of the Trump-era Abraham Accords."

"Biden's decision to release $6 billion in frozen assets to Iran serves as a stark reminder of the consequences that took place following the Iran Nuclear Agreement under the Obama/Biden administration. This pattern is clear: each time funds are released to Iran, the largest state sponsor of terrorism, proxy militias in the region persistently launch attacks, aiming to destabilize and target Western allies and Americans."

The Biden administration has stated that it has no plans to refreeze the $6 billion, with National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby stating, "As I said, last time, you and I talked about this, that money can be refrozen... We won't hesitate to make that decision if we feel we need to. But I'm not going to get ahead of a policy decision that hasn't been made yet."

"Examining the precision and coordination of the recent attack, it's highly plausible that the recent $6 billion, in addition to the many more billions made available to Iran after Biden lifted sanctions, provided the necessary funding to execute this assault," Mills told The Post Millennial.

"This well-coordinated, multi-pronged Hamas attack was directed by Iran, reminiscent of Quds Force-led proxy militia attacks in Iraq against US installations and allies."

"I wouldn’t be surprised to see some of the $7 billion of military weapons and equipment, left behind in Afghanistan, by Biden being utilized."

An Israel Defense Force official warned in June that weapons left behind in Afghanistan could find their way into the hands of Iran, expressing concern that "they can research capabilities and then learn how to manufacture them."

"The other problem," he added, "is that we are very worried that some of these capabilities are going to fall to Hezbollah and Hamas' hands."

"The alignment of China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea in the geopolitical landscape, along with the strengthening of BRICS, should be a major concern for the US and its allies," Mills said.

"The destabilizing of regions connected to the US, proxy wars diverting attention from China's strategic goals, global devaluation of the dollar, and our diminishing production capabilities to respond to large-scale defense if needed once we’ve reduced and weakened U.S. munition storage, are all factors."

"Too often we view incidents in isolation and fail to recognize the larger strategy of malign actors coming together. Weakness indeed invites aggression, and Joe Biden currently projects vulnerability on the world stage."

On Wednesday, the State Department confirmed that the number of Americans killed in Israel has risen to 22, and that a number of Americans are believed to be among the hostages taken by Hamas into Gaza.

On Tuesday, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the US has "people on the ground" to assist Israeli authorities "with intelligence and planning" for potential hostage recovery operations, and said that the Pentagon has a "liaison cell" in Israel working with the country’s special operations forces, and that the US has the ability to "rapidly deploy other resources into the region."

US special forces have also been put on alert in Europe, prepared to assist in hostage recovery efforts if ordered.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Hamas has been planning this attack for 2 years. That wouldn't make sense for it to be in response to the sudden peace deal that Saudi announced in September.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:46 pm

Are there beheaded babies and raped women in there? Look, Burn, you are the primary reason that over the years my depth of understanding regarding the situation has evolved and I honestly appreciate that. I fully understand that Israel is no angel in this mess. That said, if I have to choose between 2 shit sandwiches I'll take the side that doesnt chop off babies heads, rape women and girls, take civilian hostages, post terroristic videos and hide military operations in hospitals, schools and civilian areas.
It's good that you recognize both sides are shit sandwiches. Obviously, Hamas attack on Israel was horrible and their "solidiers" were barbaric. But to pretend it is unprovoked is a ridiculous too. Gaza lacks proper food, health care,, water, opportunities, etc to be a viable neighbor to Israel. Mostly because of the years long blockade Israel has been putting them through to deny them those very things.

We all know that continued mistreatment only creates more enemies and keeps this cycle going on and on. We also know that extremists rise to the top during hard times. Until Israel is held accountable for the situation that they are helping create, this will never end. Throwing blind support behind Israel everytime they are attacked and looking the other way (or making excuses) as they get revenge is not the answer.

Middle East will never be stable without a stable Palestine. Is Israel working towards that goal with this response?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:46 pm

It's good that you recognize both sides are shit sandwiches. Obviously, Hamas attack on Israel was horrible and their "solidiers" were barbaric. But to pretend it is unprovoked is a ridiculous too. Gaza lacks proper food, health care,, water, opportunities, etc to be a viable neighbor to Israel. Mostly because of the years long blockade Israel has been putting them through to deny them those very things.

We all know that continued mistreatment only creates more enemies and keeps this cycle going on and on. We also know that extremists rise to the top during hard times. Until Israel is held accountable for the situation that they are helping create, this will never end. Throwing blind support behind Israel everytime they are attacked and looking the other way (or making excuses) as they get revenge is not the answer.

Middle East will never be stable without a stable Palestine. Is Israel working towards that goal with this response?
the way i understand it, Gaza is the equivalent size of Chicago. And I think they said there are 2 million people there. If it is such a bad place to live and conditions are so horrific, why do they not move? If you are trying to make a point you can only tolerate stuff for so long.

I just can't make myself understand how these people think. If its all about "holy land" and religion, then how much suffering do you inflict upon yourself for some greater mission that you are on to hold on to a piece of land? Why would anyone devote their entire life to some martyr mission? Because, at the end of the day, if you just decide to live their peacefully, then the problems go away. I think that the answer is that there is money to be made by some people to keep the feud going. This attack was just a fund raiser.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:03 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:46 pm

the way i understand it, Gaza is the equivalent size of Chicago. And I think they said there are 2 million people there. If it is such a bad place to live and conditions are so horrific, why do they not move? If you are trying to make a point you can only tolerate stuff for so long.

I just can't make myself understand how these people think. If its all about "holy land" and religion, then how much suffering do you inflict upon yourself for some greater mission that you are on to hold on to a piece of land? Why would anyone devote their entire life to some martyr mission? Because, at the end of the day, if you just decide to live their peacefully, then the problems go away. I think that the answer is that there is money to be made by some people to keep the feud going. This attack was just a fund raiser.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that's too much for me to understand. people willing to sacrifice their entire lives for a cause that could take 100's of years. I would never understand that. I can't even understand how "having a home" could ever mean that much? People move all of the time and wherever they move to becomes their home.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:17 pm that's too much for me to understand.
Growing up in a land unoccupied by foreign military bases is something we'll never fully appreciate.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:17 pm that's too much for me to understand. people willing to sacrifice their entire lives for a cause that could take 100's of years. I would never understand that. I can't even understand how "having a home" could ever mean that much? People move all of the time and wherever they move to becomes their home.
If you can market your religion/belief systems well enough, it can carry along for centuries.

Imagine the ones that may have already been quashed and basically exterminated for various reasons.

We already know what Hitler tried to do with a certain sect of society.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:17 pm that's too much for me to understand. people willing to sacrifice their entire lives for a cause that could take 100's of years. I would never understand that. I can't even understand how "having a home" could ever mean that much? People move all of the time and wherever they move to becomes their home.
Moving from and being forced from are two different things. I'm sure you would have a different point of view if Hondurans trapped you inside Mobile, Alabama and didn't let you leave.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:32 pm
Moving from and being forced from are two different things. I'm sure you would have a different point of view if Hondurans trapped you inside Mobile, Alabama and didn't let you leave.
i don't think you would make any headway on that analogy with me though. if another race or group of people came into this area and took over and forced me into a small section of land and limited my resources, i would move. there's too many other places in the world. and i certainly wouldn't subject my family to an entire life of living like that with the hope that some later generation might win my home back.

the entire history of your globe has been about people being moved from place to place. either by choice or by force. life is way too short to waste it on some "cause".
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:39 pm
i don't think you would make any headway on that analogy with me though. if another race or group of people came into this area and took over and forced me into a small section of land and limited my resources, i would move. there's too many other places in the world. and i certainly wouldn't subject my family to an entire life of living like that with the hope that some later generation might win my home back.

the entire history of your globe has been about people being moved from place to place. either by choice or by force. life is way too short to waste it on some "cause".
Like Geist said, you benefit from being conditioned in an unoccupied free society with choices. That isn't reality in that area.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:48 pm

Like Geist said, you benefit from being conditioned in an unoccupied free society with choices. That isn't reality in that area.
I get that from the sense that is the only explanation that will ever let me know I can't understand the problem. I may be conditioned to living in a free society but what I am not conditioned to is not being able to understand a problem. this one i can't understand.

and generally when I can't understand a problem its because someone is trying to complicate it to hide the real situation.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:23 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:48 pm

I get that from the sense that is the only explanation that will ever let me know I can't understand the problem. I may be conditioned to living in a free society but what I am not conditioned to is not being able to understand a problem. this one i can't understand.

and generally when I can't understand a problem its because someone is trying to complicate it to hide the real situation.
The main problem with understanding it is the religious aspect of it makes it illogical. So trying to use common sense to solve it won't work.