I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

Post by Animal »

and that's where i have to call bs. when someone tells me that common sense won't solve a problem, then they are hiding the problem behind some pile of bs. at least that's been my experience.

i'm sure the branch davidians died in that fire thinking there was some greater reason for it. the truth is they could have just walked out.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

The less educated a society, the more likely it is to be oppressed.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Meanwhile in the UK
UK children warned to hide Jewish identity as antisemitic incidents skyrocket amid war in Israel: report
Author JK Rowling says the UK used to be a 'safe haven' for Jews
https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-childr ... ael-report

Jewish students hiding their identity to stay safe, ministers warn
Pro-Palestinian groups are sending out pro-Hamas messages as repercussions of war on Israel and retaliatory attacks on Gaza grow on British campuses
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/uk-j ... -99qbctv5t
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:36 pm and that's where i have to call bs. when someone tells me that common sense won't solve a problem, then they are hiding the problem behind some pile of bs. at least that's been my experience.
And that is the crux of my issue with blindly supporting Israel. It's not like their government uses common sense or is trying to figure out a solution to the problems. They are happy just to wall off their opposition and hope they don't have to bring down the hammer. With that strategy, they should be embarrassed that they allowed their enemy to fly over their wall ( that you can longer dig under) and attack their citizens. Especially when you see the videos of how it was done.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 pm With that strategy, they should be embarrassed that they allowed their enemy to fly over their wall ( that you can longer dig under) and attack their citizens. Especially when you see the videos of how it was done.
Hard to believe that Israeli intelligence didnt see it coming. If youre cynical, you could easily believe that this was a way to get the left wing media to stop covering their judiciary reform story
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

oh, if you are cynical you would think the russians were behind it to distract from Ukraine, because that's the biggest and most obvious outcome.

But this was closer in scope to 9-11. It took a shit long time for them to put this plan together. Even as rudimentary as it was, it still took them a long time to pull it all together. And they might not even be finished with the plan. If you are going to go to this much trouble and you know your enemy is going to be coming after you, you would have thought that part through. maybe there are some surprises awaiting the ground troops.

Right now the whole things seems a little like ".....but please don't throw me in that briar patch!"
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

It’s the Chinese on both sides.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:16 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 pm With that strategy, they should be embarrassed that they allowed their enemy to fly over their wall ( that you can longer dig under) and attack their citizens. Especially when you see the videos of how it was done.
Hard to believe that Israeli intelligence didnt see it coming. If youre cynical, you could easily believe that this was a way to get the left wing media to stop covering their judiciary reform story
They don't even allow Palestinian fishing boats more than 6 miles off the coast, you are telling me they couldn't stop converted lawn mowers from coming over their fortified walls?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:32 pm
They don't even allow Palestinian fishing boats more than 6 miles off the coast, you are telling me they couldn't stop converted lawn mowers from coming over their fortified walls?
Exactly

The excuse that the TeeVees are giving Animal is that the intelligence community there relied too much on electronic monitoring and spying
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:34 pm
Exactly

The excuse that the TeeVees are giving Animal is that the intelligence community there relied too much on electronic monitoring and spying
So I suppose now that you have some conspiracy theory about the intelligence that allowed it to happen.

I haven't given any thought to the intelligence or where it went wrong or listened to any tee vee stories about it. Obviously it went wrong, but I certainly don't think there was anything intentional or diabolical or sinister involved. I don't waste my time on those stories. No different than 9-11. How did a bunch of rag heads with box cutters get on airplanes and learn to fly commercial planes in the first place? Sometimes the duct tape and baling wire methods are the easiest way to outsmart sophisticated intelligence.

You can let 50 engineers work for 10 years building a wall and when its finished you can give a mexican 30 minutes alone and using a mesquite limb and some rocks he will figure a way to get over it. It will keep the honest people out, though.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:44 pm
Exactly

So I suppose now that you have some conspiracy theory about the intelligence that allowed it to happen.

I haven't given any thought to the intelligence or where it went wrong or listened to any tee vee stories about it. Obviously it went wrong, but I certainly don't think there was anything intentional or diabolical or sinister involved. I don't waste my time on those stories. No different than 9-11. How did a bunch of rag heads with box cutters get on airplanes and learn to fly commercial planes in the first place? Sometimes the duct tape and baling wire methods are the easiest way to outsmart sophisticated intelligence.

You can let 50 engineers work for 10 years building a wall and when its finished you can give a mexican 30 minutes alone and using a mesquite limb and some rocks he will figure a way to get over it. It will keep the honest people out, though.
Sept 11th was an anomaly; we had never seen anything like it and were totally unprepared. Thats not the case with the Jews, as they train and study how to stop and fight their enemies every day, every year, for the last 80 years. How did they not know that they were amassing a fleet of floor fans with parachutes? I aint buying it
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:44 pm
Exactly

Politics between the FBI and CIA allowed 9/11 to happen. If they shared Intel across the board, it would have been stopped.

Politics in Israel allowed this to happen.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

well you have conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories. so that's no surprise.

there would be absolutely no motive to allow an attack unless your brain is totally dissolved from all the conspiracy theories.

if you are unable to relate 9-11, then try Pearl Harbor. There was a world war going on at the time and we were not prepared.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:03 pm well you have conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories. so that's no surprise.

there would be absolutely no motive to allow an attack unless your brain is totally dissolved from all the conspiracy theories.

if you are unable to relate 9-11, then try Pearl Harbor. There was a world war going on at the time and we were not prepared.
That's fair. Hindsight is always 20-20 but we give a lot of aid to Israel. They should stop buying F-16s and try spending money on shit that might actually stop this shit.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Meanwhile...somewhere in America...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Biker

Post by Biker »

Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

He sounds like a dim faggot. I can see how that wound up in your feed.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Interesting take...
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

This guy must be a hoot to drink tea with.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

When is this ground assault into Gaza going to start? That's been the headline on CNN for about 5 days now that it would start at any minute. Reminds me of the Ukraine Counter Offensive that was moments away from starting for about 3 months.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:36 pm When is this ground assault into Gaza going to start? That's been the headline on CNN for about 5 days now that it would start at any minute. Reminds me of the Ukraine Counter Offensive that was moments away from starting for about 3 months.
Supposedly it's the cloudy weather. Can't cover their troops from the sky until it clears.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hamas Confiscating Car Keys From Civilians To Prevent Them From Leaving Gaza: Intel Reports
https://www.dailywire.com/news/hamas-co ... el-reports
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

30 Americans now believed dead, 13 still missing.