I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

Post by Biker »

but the news coming out of there is horrific. Can't really push back when they turn Gaza into a parking lot
Biker

Re: I'm not exactly a fan of Israel.....

Post by Biker »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Interesting timing.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Anyone surprised?

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So something Trump may have done in 2017 is responsible for Hammas murdering innocent people in 2023?
JFC, Salty. Trump is not responsible for every bad thing in the world.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i have been out of the news loop all week-end and haven't gotten much of this Israel/Hamas story. I heard on the radio that Hammas surprised them with "Thousands" of rockets? thousands?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

who and where, exactly, do you attack if you are retaliating militarily against Hamas? Lebanon? Gaza? Its like attacking the Taliban when you are after Al Qada.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:26 am i have been out of the news loop all week-end and haven't gotten much of this Israel/Hamas story. I heard on the radio that Hammas surprised them with "Thousands" of rockets? thousands?
And are taking hostages (possibly some Americans), murdering women and children and stripped dead bodies and paraded them through the streets.
Oh, and of course per Salty, its Trumps fault.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:31 am
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:26 am i have been out of the news loop all week-end and haven't gotten much of this Israel/Hamas story. I heard on the radio that Hammas surprised them with "Thousands" of rockets? thousands?
And are taking hostages (possibly some Americans), murdering women and children and stripped dead bodies and paraded them through the streets.
Mental illness is an awful thing to witness. We need to pray for Salty to find the help he needs
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Fuck, the rockets are actually understandable, they have been using them for years. I want to know what's up with powered hangliders they used I their "surprise attack". Really? Israel is getting infiltrated by 1991 Popular Science Classified Technology and bolt cutters. GTFO.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

NYC pro-Palestine rally splits Democrats over Israel
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/0 ... l-00120533
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:46 am
Fuck, the rockets are actually understandable, they have been using them for years. I want to know what's up with powered hangliders they used I their "surprise attack". Really? Israel is getting infiltrated by 1991 Popular Science Classified Technology and bolt cutters. GTFO.

what the fuck? well, this looks like a one and done attack. like 9-11 style. put all of your eggs in one big basket to get the biggest headline you can get and then retreat back into your spider holes and give them no clear target to attack.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:19 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:31 am
Mental illness is an awful thing to witness. We need to pray for Salty to find the help he needs
I'm sure you have a Rolodex of references.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:21 am So something Trump may have done in 2017 is responsible for Hammas murdering innocent people in 2023?
Compared to the hard on you've had for Hunter Biden, this is hilarious coming from you.

More hypocrisy than we can imagine!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:21 am So something Trump may have done in 2017 is responsible for Hammas murdering innocent people in 2023?
Compared to the hard on you've had for Hunter Biden, this is hilarious coming from you.

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:59 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:26 pm

Sucks when you're strategy is turned against you and your "cause" is even more insignificant that you can imagine.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Senator Football Coach seems to be hell bent on becoming one of the worst legislators in history.

https://x.com/kylegriffin1/status/17113 ... 36138?s=20
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:37 pm Senator Football Coach seems to be hell bent on becoming one of the worst legislators in history.

its really not a football coach's fault that a bunch of democratic senators can't figure out how to get those nominations done without trying to use the unanimous consent rule. That's the only thing that football coach can block. If your senators knew how to do it, they would have done it already. Or...... maybe they just like to have something to blame someone and governing isn't really what they want at all.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:37 pm Senator Football Coach seems to be hell bent on becoming one of the worst legislators in history.

its really not a football coach's fault that a bunch of democratic senators can't figure out how to get those nominations done without trying to use the unanimous consent rule. That's the only thing that football coach can block. If your senators knew how to do it, they would have done it already. Or...... maybe they just like to have something to blame someone and governing isn't really what they want at all.
More misplaced, disingenuous blathering supporting an unqualified Republican turd.

The cult should be proud of you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:41 pm

More misplaced, disingenuous blathering supporting an unqualified Republican turd.

these nominations that they have spent months making headlines with, could all very easily be voted on. They are choosing to continue with the unanimous consent route. there is nothing misplaced about pointing that out. I know you have said that you are one to choose chaos and blame over governing. so i guess this is just another example of that. or are we supposed to blame the guy that passed the rule that one senator can block unanimous consent votes and then claim our hands are tied. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Are you expecting critical thinking instead of knee jerk headline outrage?
C'mon brother. You know better than that.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm

these nominations that they have spent months making headlines with, could all very easily be voted on. They are choosing to continue with the unanimous consent route. there is nothing misplaced about pointing that out. I know you have said that you are one to choose chaos and blame over governing. so i guess this is just another example of that. or are we supposed to blame the guy that passed the rule that one senator can block unanimous consent votes and then claim our hands are tied. :lol:
It's as simple as morons electing another moron, which is obtusely refusing to do their job putting our military in an insanely weakened position.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:35 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm

It's as simple as morons electing another moron, which is obtusely refusing to do their job putting our military in an insanely weakened position.
or we could point out the morons that are standing in front of a closed gate, meanwhile the entire fence is down on both sides?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Good, we need to keep the Democrat warmongers at bay
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:02 pm

Good, we need to keep the Democrat warmongers at bay
Laughable as usual.