Trump's NATO comments

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Trump's NATO comments

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:18 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:07 pm And speaking of not wanting to focus on things...how about that part about NATO not honoring its commitments?
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:26 am NATO countries also don't "pay bills" like the rubes in his crowds are being led to believe, it's a matter of spending a percentage of their GDP, but don't let facts get in the way of showing that the criminal buffoon talks a big game and doesn't practice what he preaches to his sheep.
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments.
Keep pretending that the subject from me is not the chronically delinquent criminal conman. Keep pretending that the international cause for alarm is the same criminal conman promising to break the NATO pact. Duped hack does hack things.
Thanks for once again proving that many NATO countries are not honoring their commitment. Nice job kicking your own ass again! :lol:
I mean everyone should honor their commitments right? Or in Dodgin' Dot world are commitments only meaningless when it comes to NATO? Huh, why the duplicity here?
You can claim YOUR subject is about a Trump business filing bankruptcy but the subject of the thread is NATO not honoring its commitment and you hate that Trump pointed it out and you hate it more that he is right.
Yes, NATO countries welching on their commitment for billions upon billions year after year is a more important subject than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. Ive addressed Trumps bankruptcies multiple times now yet you still cant address the simplest of questions on the subject of the thread:
How do you feel about the NATO welching, Dodgin' Dot?
Coward.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:45 am Image
dot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:18 pm Keep pretending that the subject from me is not the chronically delinquent criminal conman. Keep pretending that the international cause for alarm is the same criminal conman promising to break the NATO pact. Duped hack does hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:47 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:45 am Image
dot wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:18 pm Keep pretending that the subject from me is not the chronically delinquent criminal conman. Keep pretending that the international cause for alarm is the same criminal conman promising to break the NATO pact. Duped hack does hack things.
Yes, youve made it very clear that you are unable to answer a simple question about many NATO countries not honoring their commitments. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:40 pm Yes, youve made it very clear that you are unable to answer a simple question about many NATO countries not honoring their commitments.
Keep dodging that I pointed out that someone who doesn't pay his bills is the height of hypocrisy trying to posture for marks like yourself about "paying their bills" before throwing allies under the bus for Russian invasion.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:40 pm Yes, youve made it very clear that you are unable to answer a simple question about many NATO countries not honoring their commitments.
Keep dodging that I pointed out that someone who doesn't pay his bills is the height of hypocrisy trying to posture for marks like yourself about "paying their bills" before throwing allies under the bus for Russian invasion.
No one is dodging it, retard. Yes, you pointed it out. Yes, you made your feelings known. Good for you. And this is me NOT dodging it:
Cheezy wrote:Yes, NATO countries welching on their commitment for billions upon billions year after year is a more important subject than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy.
Now how about you addressing the subject that IS being dodged by you:
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:22 pm No one is dodging it, retard. Yes, you pointed it out.
Then why are you desperate for me to argue something else? You've conceded.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:27 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:22 pm No one is dodging it, retard. Yes, you pointed it out.
Then why are you desperate for me to argue something else? You've conceded.
LOLZ. What is there to argue you fucking retard? Yes some of his companies filed for bankruptcy.
Yes, NATO countries welching on their commitment for billions upon billions year after year is a more important subject than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy.

Now, how do feel about the NATO welching?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:28 pm LOLZ. What is there to argue you fucking retard? Yes some of his companies filed for bankruptcy.
He's constantly not paying his bills. You keep leaving things out and then saying you're not arguing.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:28 pm LOLZ. What is there to argue you fucking retard? Yes some of his companies filed for bankruptcy.
He's constantly not paying his bills. You keep leaving things out and then saying you're not arguing.
So Trump not living up to his commitments is the end of the world for you but NATO not living up to their commitments to the tune of billions upon billions year after year doesnt mean anything. Got it.
I guess we can add disingenuous hypocrite to your list too! :lol:
Ive addressed Trumps bankruptcies numerous times in this thread. Here it is again for you since you cant seem to process it or remember it:
NATO countries welching on their commitment for billions upon billions year after year is a more important subject than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. I simply believe that is the bigger and more important story for the USA and the world. That doesnt mean I'm denying or avoiding the bankruptcies as evidenced by my literally addressing the subject numerous times.
You cant even begin to bring your cowardly self to address the topic of NATO welching on their commitments. Why is that? I mean, you believe fully that not living up to your commitments is bad, right? Its a pretty easy answer for anyone thats not a coward.
Tell us Dodgin' Dot, without mentioning Trump, how do you feel about NATO not living up to their agreements?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:28 am So Trump not living up to his commitments is the end of the world for you
Height of hypocrisy. End of the world line is his throwing our allies under the bus for things he himself does, that is closer to end of the world level. You know, the important stuff you've lost sight over cause you're a gullible partisan hack mark.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:13 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:28 am So Trump not living up to his commitments is the end of the world for you
Height of hypocrisy. End of the world line is his throwing our allies under the bus for things he himself does, that is closer to end of the world level. You know, the important stuff you've lost sight over cause you're a gullible partisan hack mark.
LOLZ.
Dodge all you want coward. You insist not honoring your commitments is bad when its Trump then do an about face when it comes to NATO not honoring theirs. Thats you being a hypocrite. There is no other way to say it. Go ahead and keep the double standard. It fits because youre a coward, a hypocrite and a disingenuous hack that cant answer basic questions when challenged on anything. You prove this every time you post and dodge.
Basically the whole world agrees not honoring your commitments is bad. Why is it so difficult for you to address the simple fact that many NATO countries havent honored theirs? If not honoring your commitments is bad for Trump then its just as bad (really its worse) for NATO. Try to at least be consistent with your dumbass takes. :lol:
Tell us Dodgin' Dot, without mentioning Trump, how do you feel about NATO not honoring their agreements?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:51 pm LOLZ.
Dodge all you want coward.
My argument was never what you wanted it to be. Dodging is not applicable. Dodging is applicable in cases where, for example, you are challenged to say the crime Joe Biden committed to be impeached over and you don't do it. For months.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:51 pm You insist not honoring your commitments is bad when its Trump then do an about face when it comes to NATO not honoring theirs.
Wrong. Trump stiffing people he owes for work he hires them for is not the same as NATO not meeting a guideline which is not a requirement. There is no about face, it's just me not taking the stance you want me to take so you can argue. He does not honor his commitments, and then demands other our allied countries to do what he won't or else he'll let a hostile dictatorship invade them. That's the issue, you delusional disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:51 pm LOLZ.
Dodge all you want coward.
My argument was never what you wanted it to be. Dodging is not applicable. Dodging is applicable in cases where, for example, you are challenged to say the crime Joe Biden committed to be impeached over and you don't do it. For months.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:51 pm You insist not honoring your commitments is bad when its Trump then do an about face when it comes to NATO not honoring theirs.
Wrong. Trump stiffing people he owes for work he hires them for is not the same as NATO not meeting a guideline which is not a requirement. There is no about face, it's just me not taking the stance you want me to take so you can argue. He does not honor his commitments, and then demands other our allied countries to do what he won't or else he'll let a hostile dictatorship invade them. That's the issue, you delusional disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
Dodging is not answering a direct question. Like you continually avoiding this one:
Tell us Dodgin' Dot, without mentioning Trump, how do you feel about NATO not honoring their agreements?
Not answering that question yet again would prove exactly why you are called Dodgin' Dot.
I'm not trying to get you to argue anything because there is nothing to argue. Not honoring commitments is bad. That is simply a universal concept and you looking the other way at NATO not honoring theirs while laser focusing on a Trump business bankruptcy is pathetic and cowardly. Its cowardly because you dont want to admit Trump is right. Thats why you cant even give a basic answer to how you feel about it. I'm just asking whether you think its right or wrong that they havent honored their commitments. Thats it. Stop being a baby.
NATO countries made a commitment. Many have not met that commitment. Not honoring your commitments is bad, right?
You being butt hurt about Trump not meeting commitments and then not giving a shit about NATO not honoring their commitments totaling billions upon billions year after year (while US taxpayers shell out billions that could be used here) is you being a hypocrite. You cant run from it or try to explain it away. You have demonstrated it undeniably right here numerous times.
Dodge away coward!
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:35 pm Dodging is not answering a direct question.
Yeah, like what was Joe Biden's impeachable crime? Strange you never gave an answer about that despite the months gone by and now want to accuse anyone of not playing your disingenuous game of dodging. Since you don't have an excuse for your criminal idol's traitorous corrupt actions and proclamations, It pisses you off that I am not arguing what you want me to for you to have a distraction to point at. Sorry, you're just going to have to deal with a chronic delinquent thin skinned ego blowhard that doesn't pay his bills telling the world around him to pay their bills or he'll let a brutal dictator invade them despite being an ally. Dodge that.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:35 pm Dodging is not answering a direct question.
Yeah, like what was Joe Biden's impeachable crime? Strange you never gave an answer about that despite the months gone by and now want to accuse anyone of not playing your disingenuous game of dodging. Since you don't have an excuse for your criminal idol's traitorous corrupt actions and proclamations, It pisses you off that I am not arguing what you want me to for you to have a distraction to point at. Sorry, you're just going to have to deal with a chronic delinquent thin skinned ego blowhard that doesn't pay his bills telling the world around him to pay their bills or he'll let a brutal dictator invade them despite being an ally. Dodge that.
I dont need to dodge anything you fucking retard. Trumps bankruptcies are a matter of public record. There is nothing to say. They happened. Sometimes businesses fail.
Unlike you, I actually answer questions when posed to me because I'm not a coward.
Ive posted this before but I guess I can do it again. Here are the Committees finding regarding Joe Biden and the Biden family, enjoy:
https://oversight.house.gov/landing/bid ... stigation/

Your question has been answered; you simply dont like the answer that was given.
Now that Ive answered your question yet again how about you grow a spine and actually address NATO not honoring their commitments?
Do you think they should honor their commitments or nah?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:11 pm I dont need to dodge anything you fucking retard. Trumps bankruptcies are a matter of public record. There is nothing to say. They happened.
And he doesn't pay his bills. Why are you so intent on omitting or forgetting that? The hypocrisy is the point from me, breaking NATO is the international alarm point. As usual, accusation is confession from you, disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:11 pm I dont need to dodge anything you fucking retard. Trumps bankruptcies are a matter of public record. There is nothing to say. They happened.
And he doesn't pay his bills. Why are you so intent on omitting or forgetting that? The hypocrisy is the point from me, breaking NATO is the international alarm point. As usual, accusation is confession from you, disingenuous partisan hack dupe.
I'm not omitting or forgetting anything. As I said: his bankruptcies are a matter of public record. They happened. I cant deny or omit something that is public knowledge you retard.
Now how about you grow a spine and actually address NATO not honoring their commitments?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:07 pm I'm not omitting or forgetting anything. As I said: his bankruptcies are a matter of public record. They happened. I cant deny or omit something that is public knowledge you retard.
Does he pay his bills? No, so you dodged again. Is he throwing allies under the invasion bus to posture for the marks like you for what he does himself? Yes, so you dodged again. Hypocrisy, international alarm. Keep dodging the facts, duped hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:29 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:07 pm I'm not omitting or forgetting anything. As I said: his bankruptcies are a matter of public record. They happened. I cant deny or omit something that is public knowledge you retard.
Does he pay his bills? No, so you dodged again. Is he throwing allies under the invasion bus to posture for the marks like you for what he does himself? Yes, so you dodged again. Hypocrisy, international alarm. Keep dodging the facts, duped hack.
Well, considering the Trump Organization has over 20,000 employees and multiple ongoing endeavors throughout the world, it seems the vast majority of the bills are getting paid. Otherwise no one would work for him and there wouldnt be any electricity, gas, plumbing etc. or property to maintain or manage. So, an emphatic "no" is inappropriate here and lacks context. Thats not surprising as you are a desperate hack that cant admit Trump is right on this matter.
The only one dodging is you, bud. Since some companies filed for bankruptcy in the past its logical to assume some bills and/or creditors didnt get paid or got partially paid in those particular instances. You are not breaking new ground here. Are you unfamiliar with how bankruptcy works? :lol:

Your issue has been addressed yet again and yet you still havent addressed the main issue of much of NATO not honoring their agreements; you know, since not honoring your commitments is a really big thing for you. This is because you are a coward that has to constantly dodge and deflect like you continue to do in every thread youre a part of including this one. I've addressed your point multiple times now because I'm not a coward like you.
Now how about you grow a spine and actually address NATO not honoring their commitments?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:45 pm Well, considering the Trump Organization has over 20,000 employees and multiple ongoing endeavors throughout the world, it seems the vast majority of the bills are getting paid.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... /85297274/
https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T214P/
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hu ... ls-n589261
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/06 ... cades.html
https://newrepublic.com/post/173722/don ... king-check

So you're set on demonstrating the disingenuous part of your shtick for this subject then. Dodge noted. Feel free to announce which aspect you'll be showcasing when you dodge the point next time, I'm sure it'll be fascinating. Meanwhile, keep defending a criminal conman who doesn't pay his bills and would throw our allies under the bus for hostile invasion. Disingenuous intellectually dishonest duped partisan hack mark.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:45 pm Well, considering the Trump Organization has over 20,000 employees and multiple ongoing endeavors throughout the world, it seems the vast majority of the bills are getting paid.

So you're set on demonstrating the disingenuous part of your shtick for this subject then. Dodge noted. Feel free to announce which aspect you'll be showcasing when you dodge the point next time, I'm sure it'll be fascinating. Meanwhile, keep defending a criminal conman who doesn't pay his bills and would throw our allies under the bus for hostile invasion. Disingenuous intellectually dishonest duped partisan hack mark.
2015 and 2016...oh noes!!!!!
Got anything current or, nah?
I wonder how all of Trumps businesses have stayed operational all these years since then with no bills getting paid?
Seems like the bills must be getting taken care of.
Youre such a fucking hack. :lol:
And you deleted the part youre scared of yet again! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I mean these are legitimate points:

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Poor dumb dot has no idea what its like to pay contractors and subcontractors. Maybe one day he will grow up and do some real world adult stuff.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:23 pm

Poor dumb dot has no idea what its like to pay contractors and subcontractors. Maybe one day he will grow up and do some real world adult stuff.
I'm just amazed that the Trump golf courses, hotels and other businesses around the world continue to operate with no bills getting paid. I mean, its really quite the magical feat.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:16 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:23 pm

I'm just amazed that the Trump golf courses, hotels and other businesses around the world continue to operate with no bills getting paid. I mean, its really quite the magical feat.
I pay contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers every single day. and have all of my life. Lots of subcontractors want to be paid while they are still on the job finishing up. Most want their money the moment they are finished and they want it by Zelle or Cash App or bank transfer. Immediately. Before you get a chance to review their work or before they even complete a punch list. They consider their payment late after that split second in time. In my position (like in Trump's position) you have to complete ignore their ideas on when payment is due or late and just hold them to their agreed work performance and pay them when its finished. If they refuse to do something or don't complete everything you deduct what they did not do and you deal with the repercussions. Some will file liens, some will file small claims and most will fix the problems and get paid when they do. But, until you have dealt with this crowd of people you can literally not conceive of the levels of bitching and complaining when it comes to getting paid.

Even that link that Dumb Dot posted says that "on xxxx project 2,584 subcontractors and suppliers were either not paid or paid late". The key word is "paid late". To me, that means instead of someone handing them a check while they loaded their tools back into their truck, they got a check a few days later after someone had a chance to inspect their work and determine if they were complete. Typically you pay a sub around 30 to 45 days after the work is complete. Which lights them on fire.