That's one hell of an epiphany

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: That's one hell of an epiphany

Post by necronomous »

As an atheist, I could give less than a damn about the crossover of this shit, but it's clearly an attack on the Christian faith. Oh well, have fun with that.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:35 pm Thats not the point, ese
Isn't it? Because all the manufactured outraged voices giving you your opinion failed to remember that the day in question is static, what changes is the day of Easter. Whoops.
necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:03 am As an atheist, I could give less than a damn about the crossover of this shit, but it's clearly an attack on the Christian faith. Oh well, have fun with that.
Like most attacks on the Christian faith, it's not an attack so much as it's things Christians hate being given a spotlight that they can't stand sharing. And I say that raised as Catholic.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:00 pm
Isn't it? Because all the manufactured outraged voices giving you your opinion failed to remember that the day in question is static, what changes is the day of Easter. Whoops.
necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:03 am As an atheist, I could give less than a damn about the crossover of this shit, but it's clearly an attack on the Christian faith. Oh well, have fun with that.
Like most attacks on the Christian faith, it's not an attack so much as it's things Christians hate being given a spotlight that they can't stand sharing. And I say that raised as Catholic.
This is the first time a President mentioned trans day
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:06 pm
This is the first time a President mentioned trans day
3 years ago...
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... y-n1262613
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

You can pretend whatever you want. Have fun with it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:06 pm This is the first time a President mentioned trans day
But it's not the first time you got manipulated into being angry by your handlers and your feed.
necronomous wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:37 pm You can pretend whatever you want. Have fun with it.
Your turf is your turf, enjoy manufactured outrage.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

dot wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:46 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:06 pm This is the first time a President mentioned trans day
But it's not the first time you got manipulated into being angry by your handlers and your feed.
Truth.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:46 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:37 pm You can pretend whatever you want. Have fun with it.
Your turf is your turf, enjoy manufactured outrage.
I already said I don't care. Have fun with it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

having an awareness day for Trans People is fucking stupid. why not have an awareness day for left handed downs syndrome people. i'm sure they have some stories they could tell about society.