Riots disguised as protests

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Riots disguised as protests

Post by CaptQuint »

"This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity. " - Robert Hendrickson, Rector, Saint Philip’s in the Hills Episcopal Church

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Smok44 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:38 am WTF is wrong with this idiot? He has to shit every thread up with his whore trash videos?
I still haven't heard back from QD.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

wut?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Wut wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:25 pm
Good.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wut wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:25 pm
I'll be honest... when they handed Trump that bible I was a little surprised when it didn't catch on fire.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It's just strange how people only protest while Trump is POTUS. I sure wish people would have protested under Obama, Bush, Clinton and the rest.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

http://www.citypages.com/news/bob-kroll ... /570922481

The head of the police union in Minneapolis declares he's going to fight for the police officers to keep their jobs. He has supposedly done crap like this in the past and was re-elected.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

"I know this because I've been in charge of three separate riot situations when police on the ground had the ability to effectively end the situation," Kroll writes. "This has been stripped. The politicians are to blame and you are the scapegoats."
Protesters are the sheep. Looters and anarchists are the wolves. And the cops are the sheepdogs. Wolves will only respond to one thing. Violence and the fear of more.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:11 pm http://www.citypages.com/news/bob-kroll ... /570922481

The head of the police union in Minneapolis declares he's going to fight for the police officers to keep their jobs. He has supposedly done crap like this in the past and was re-elected.
yeah, well by definition that's kind of what the head of a union is supposed to do. that's like saying that a suspects attorney is going to fight for their innocence.

I think what a lot of people forget in these situations is that the cities don't fight to protect the police because they think they were right or they love them so much they want to protect them. they fight to exonerate them because of the liability issues of admitting the cop fucked up.

That aspect does seem to be beginning to change. And that is progress.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:23 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:11 pm http://www.citypages.com/news/bob-kroll ... /570922481

yeah, well by definition that's kind of what the head of a union is supposed to do.
It's the definition of the police union president to keep charged criminals employed as police officers?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:35 pm
Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:23 pm

yeah, well by definition that's kind of what the head of a union is supposed to do.
It's the definition of the police union president to keep charged criminals employed as police officers?
a police union only has one function and that is to go to bat for the officers at any cost and make them pay you to do it. its the same with any union.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Toronto had a peaceful march. But now all the downtown stores are boarding up anticipating worse.

Thanks Obama. ;)
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:13 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:09 pm It's just strange how people only protest while Trump is POTUS. I sure wish people would have protested under Obama, Bush, Clinton and the rest.
They protested after the gentle giant was killed in Ferguson
A case where the sarcasm doesn't transfer to the written word. More of a jab at those folks clutching their pearls because of the protests. Like they've never happened before.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:44 pm
Seeing that unions are inherently corrupt I would say yes.
They don't have to be corrupt but they do certainly appear to end up there often times.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

beagleboy wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:06 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:44 pm
Seeing that unions are inherently corrupt I would say yes.
They don't have to be corrupt but they do certainly appear to end up there often times.
its really not about corruption. those union guys are paid to support the police officers no matter what. through the absolute worst. all union leaders do that. even a teacher's union will step in and defend a teacher that was fired for mistreating a kid.

now, in this instance, i don't think the union guy is probably going to bat for the guy charged with murder. its probably for the other officers that the protesters want arrested and charged as accomplices.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Unions: fuck yeah!
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:27 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:13 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:09 pm It's just strange how people only protest while Trump is POTUS. I sure wish people would have protested under Obama, Bush, Clinton and the rest.
They protested after the gentle giant was killed in Ferguson
He should have used the orange font. There were several riots when O was president.
They rioted over St. Skittles in Sanford, Dindu Nuffin in Ferguson, and Ahcant Breev in Baltimore.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:33 pm
I saw some meme that said something like "Canada must feel like they are living in an apartment over a meth lab." lol
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:44 pm
I saw some meme that said something like "Canada must feel like they are living in an apartment over a meth lab." lol
That pause
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:44 pm
I have never been a fan of Justin Trudeau. He only became the leader of the Canadian Liberal Party because of his last name. He's done some underhanded shit, just ask Jody Wilson Raybould. But the way he handed the Covid crisis in Canada has altered the way I think aboot him. He has been professional, and spoken facts, not political rhetoric. He gave working Canadians who have temporarily lost their jobs due to Covid, up to $2000 a month, for up to 4 months, so that most aren't scrambling to pay bills, or put food on the table. And now with the events currently going on in US America, once again Trudeau is acting like an adult, not a petulant, vindictive child, when discussing those events.
Currently AFK.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Wonder why we have issues in this country.

I blame Biker.