Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

FreakShowFanatic
You Should Really Step Away From the Keyboard Now!

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am

Ignorance is bliss in Ev's case.

FreakShowFanatic

Re: Jeff Bezos spending 70 billion to trade in his wife & get a hispanic girlfriend

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:04 am

Ev needs to hear this again, it's important:

Because you have to be a cunt, & by being a cunt you need to know the damage it does to your children. That's why there's a man like me here to point it out to you. Seriously Ev, you can do better than this. There's a reason why I married well with a beautiful and successful angel and you ended up with Mav & your mutts from various "men".

You're getting old now so your looks aren't going to last much longer either. Do you want to end up being a used up whore who's last friend is Quint, with a mere navy salary? Isn't that like poverty level?

Evvanrenea
Official UJR Emasculator

Post by Evvanrenea » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 am

::has several more seizures::

Please stop dear god make it stop!

::gasp::

No! No! Nrrrfllbmmlbllnrrrfffff

::has three more seizures whilst foaming at the mouth::

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:21 am

Maybe your young one can rap good like Lil'Wayne Ev. That would be cool.

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:56 am

Evvanrenea wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 am
::has several more seizures::

Please stop dear god make it stop!

::gasp::

No! No! Nrrrfllbmmlbllnrrrfffff

::has three more seizures whilst foaming at the mouth::
All you're saying is that you can't handle the truth. I really do feel sorry for you. OK, I have a bedtime video that you might want to dream about the next time you're licking pussy.

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 am

Amazing coincidence. Long story short, my wife grew up with JLO in Castle Hill, Bronx. They are the same age and went to the same school together. On the 6 was the subway they took together. They were friends. Both awesome people that grew up in a place much harder than 99% of the people here could dream about. Meanwhile, both of them are a success. I tip my hat to them.

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 am

When I used to date my wife I would have to drive to Castle Hill Bronx to pick her up. I have to admit I was a little bit nervous to go to that hood but she was worth it. ;)

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:07 am

Y'all must be wondering the relevancy based on the thread. Well, we're talking about hot latina women (unlike EV because she's white) and why we like them so much. Bezos just paid 70 BILLION to hook up with one of them, go figure.

Quint is a racist that hates latina women but that's only because he's a dork & they don't find him attractive, so that makes him a cry baby.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Nice thing about Tha Bronx there is plenty of human and dog excrement to eat and good job opportunities in Hunts Point for being a whore.
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Holy shit FSF, knock it the fuck off, you're giving me a headache. Are we sure it's mental illness and not cocaine?
You call her a moped, I say I'll ride that bitch like a Harley.

FreakShowFanatic

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm

captquint wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Nice thing about Tha Bronx there is plenty of human and dog excrement to eat and good job opportunities in Hunts Point for being a whore.
You ought to know. But look at it this way, at least you get to work once in a while.

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
captquint wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:30 pm
You ought to know. But look at it this way, at least you get to work once in a while.
Yup. third world streetwalkers need streetlamps
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 pm