LOLZ (NSFW)

The forum where QD came out of the closet.
Head mod is Biker.
Bottom mod isn't Animal.
Post Reply
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5261
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1726

Post by megman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:59 am

Animal wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:48 am
megman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:45 am
Animal wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:57 pm
megman wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:53 pm
Ask DM or search yourself. You obviously have nothing better to do....
how would a dumb fuck, like yourself, determine if i have anything better to do or not?
Image
try me. i bet i can.
Anymore of this verbal barrage and DM is going to lose her "69" buzz.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5261
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1727

Post by megman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:00 am

Whoops, there it goes.... :lol:

I guess I'll just go and grow some methadone and have a cerebral meltdown. :smokingweed:
Last edited by megman on Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 26730
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1728

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:01 am

Image

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 16410
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1729

Post by Animal » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:05 am

any updates on whether people stopped pooping in their parking lot?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 26730
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1730

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:08 am

:shocked: I didn't even see that. Maybe it was her

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1731

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am

GODDAMNIT Y'ALL RUINED 69 WITH YER MAN BITCHIN.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 26730
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1732

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:13 am

It's still 69 + 1

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1733

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 am

megman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:00 am
Whoops, there it goes.... :lol:

I guess I'll just go and grow some methadone and have a cerebral meltdown. :smokingweed:
I was getting nailed like a bitch while page 69 floundered. Fuck page 70 😎

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 26730
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1734

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:19 am

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 am
megman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:00 am
Whoops, there it goes.... :lol:

I guess I'll just go and grow some methadone and have a cerebral meltdown. :smokingweed:
I was getting nailed like a bitch while page 69 floundered. Fuck page 70 😎
You need to remember the good times you and 69 had together

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 26730
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1735

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:21 am

Image

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1736

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:22 am

:lol:

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5261
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1737

Post by megman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:29 am

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am
GODDAMNIT Y'ALL RUINED 69 WITH YER MAN BITCHIN.
It's that time of the month...
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1738

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:31 am

megman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:29 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am
GODDAMNIT Y'ALL RUINED 69 WITH YER MAN BITCHIN.
It's that time of the month...
Lmfao according to menstruation kitty.....

Image

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5261
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1739

Post by megman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:02 am

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:31 am
megman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:29 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am
GODDAMNIT Y'ALL RUINED 69 WITH YER MAN BITCHIN.
It's that time of the month...
Lmfao according to menstruation kitty.....

Image
LOL

It's also a full moon. In the 5 years I drove Zamboni every full moon I was cleaning blood off the ice. You could make a sure bet on it. 8-)
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1740

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:22 am

Image

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1741

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am

This happened up by me the other day.


Image

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1742

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:29 am

OH FFS :screaming:

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1743

Post by HighNDry » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 am

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am
This happened up by me the other day.


Image
I hope Gunzen saved the receipt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

theclap
Forum Irregular
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:45 am

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1744

Post by theclap » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:07 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:59 pm
His near constant presents here on the forum
Sounds generous. Quite kind and thoughtful of him.

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1745

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:17 am

HighNDry wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am
This happened up by me the other day.


Image
I hope Gunzen saved the receipt.
:lol:

User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 1647
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1746

Post by Burn1dwn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:17 am
HighNDry wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am
This happened up by me the other day.


Image
I hope Gunzen saved the receipt.
:lol:
:lol: Is that the driver up on the hill calling AAA?

User avatar
disco.moon
Bearer of the UJR boobs!
Posts: 4070
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: By the Woods

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1747

Post by disco.moon » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Burn1dwn wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:17 am
HighNDry wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am
This happened up by me the other day.


Image
I hope Gunzen saved the receipt.
:lol:
:lol: Is that the driver up on the hill calling AAA?
Let's hope so! What would cause this to happen??

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 26730
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1748

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:32 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm
Burn1dwn wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:17 am
HighNDry wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am
This happened up by me the other day.


Image
I hope Gunzen saved the receipt.
:lol:
:lol: Is that the driver up on the hill calling AAA?
Let's hope so! What would cause this to happen??
Overloaded the bed capacity along with a rusted frame I'd guess.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4078
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1749

Post by Antknot » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:58 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm
Burn1dwn wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:16 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:17 am
HighNDry wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:07 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 am
This happened up by me the other day.


Image
I hope Gunzen saved the receipt.
:lol:
:lol: Is that the driver up on the hill calling AAA?
Let's hope so! What would cause this to happen??
Hawk stepped in the back.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2633
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#1750

Post by pork » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:06 pm


Post Reply