2021's Best States to Live in

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 6306
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#51

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Somebody has to. Who better?
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 6306
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#52

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:17 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:10 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Somebody has to. Who better?
hawkfan.
Should have added a question mark but yeah.
User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SOuth Central Cheeseheadistan
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs
Occupation: Shit lord, Blacksmith, bladesmith, Swordsmith

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#53

Post by Blast »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:10 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Somebody has to. Who better?
Nah, Who sucks like a Hoover
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
User avatar
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar
Posts: 7033
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#54

Post by necronomous »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Yes, because smelling like churro everywhere is way better.
User avatar
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 5787
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#55

Post by Whackov »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
He didn’t get past the suck in suckles because he was too busy booking a Grey ticket
User avatar
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#56

Post by HighNDry »

I’ve been in NJ my entire life. It does have a little bit of everything, which is nice. But goddam I can’t wait to get out of this area.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
User avatar
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#57

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
That fence may as well be 100 miles away.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 6306
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#58

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:07 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Yes, because smelling like churro everywhere is way better.
At first I was like "WTF does this mean??" Then I was like "Oooh Texas."
Really. I live here and I didn't get it. I thought he was referring to all those food trailers found in NJ. You know, throw a cat and all that. Rounding up the local wildlife is actually a good idea. Profit and everything.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 22832
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#59

Post by Animal »

I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4755
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#60

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
I figured that most of Texas is sorta like Blazing Saddles.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 6306
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#61

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
You ought to see their State Welcome signs. Depending on the location it could included daggers, pistols, brass knuckles and I don't know what else.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 22832
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#62

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
I figured that most of Texas is sorta like Blazing Saddles.
and what's your point?
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4755
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#63

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:26 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
I figured that most of Texas is sorta like Blazing Saddles.
and what's your point?
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8670
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#64

Post by Charliesheen »

Said like a true woke Hollywood elite. Nevertheless, that movie is 24k gold.

It will be criminal to own an unedited copy in a few years.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 22832
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#65

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:31 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:26 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:21 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
I figured that most of Texas is sorta like Blazing Saddles.
and what's your point?
:lol: one of my all time favorites.
User avatar
FSchmertz
Best Avatar Ever
Posts: 4755
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#66

Post by FSchmertz »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:41 pm Said like a true woke Hollywood elite. Nevertheless, that movie is 24k gold.

It will be criminal to own an unedited copy in a few years.
Rarely see it now, and never on what's left of network TV.

It's an example of how being overly sensitive can make you totally miss the point of a movie. The most anti-racist movie I can think of.

P.S. Mel always saw how making a mockery of something reprehensible was a great way of getting rid of it. See: The Producers (and "Springtime for Hitler.")
User avatar
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#67

Post by HighNDry »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:18 pm I can only assume that every square inch of New Jersey is exactly like every episode of Jersey Shore. That's really my only introduction to the state.
Most people think that all of NJ looks like the smelly, industrial shitshow between exits 13 and 15 on the Turnpike. But once you leave this area, there are really nice areas of NJ. You actually feel like you’re in another state at times.

The Jersey Shore is shit and doesn’t represent NJ at all. Fuck mTV.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
User avatar
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar
Posts: 7033
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#68

Post by necronomous »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:14 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:07 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Yes, because smelling like churro everywhere is way better.
At first I was like "WTF does this mean??" Then I was like "Oooh Texas."
Really. I live here and I didn't get it. I thought he was referring to all those food trailers found in NJ. You know, throw a cat and all that. Rounding up the local wildlife is actually a good idea. Profit and everything.
I, in no way, thought you would get it.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 6306
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#69

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:46 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:41 pm Said like a true woke Hollywood elite. Nevertheless, that movie is 24k gold.

It will be criminal to own an unedited copy in a few years.
Rarely see it now, and never on what's left of network TV.

It's an example of how being overly sensitive can make you totally miss the point of a movie. The most anti-racist movie I can think of.

P.S. Mel always saw how making a mockery of something reprehensible was a great way of getting rid of it. See: The Producers (and "Springtime for Hitler.")
Damn that's one of the most perspective comments I've seen in awhile.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 6306
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#70

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

necronomous wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:09 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:14 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:07 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:59 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:00 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:12 pm When thinking of moving to a new state, I know honeysuckles are a major draw.
Keep swinging for the fence bb.
Yes, because smelling like churro everywhere is way better.
At first I was like "WTF does this mean??" Then I was like "Oooh Texas."
Really. I live here and I didn't get it. I thought he was referring to all those food trailers found in NJ. You know, throw a cat and all that. Rounding up the local wildlife is actually a good idea. Profit and everything.
I, in no way, thought you would get it.
:lol:
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5702
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#71

Post by megman »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:46 pm

P.S. Mel always saw how making a mockery of something reprehensible was a great way of getting rid of it. See: The Producers (and "Springtime for Hitler.")
Haven't seen that movie in years. The Producer one.

Now I have to peruse my digital archive. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
User avatar
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!
Posts: 5787
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#72

Post by Whackov »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:46 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:41 pm Said like a true woke Hollywood elite. Nevertheless, that movie is 24k gold.

It will be criminal to own an unedited copy in a few years.
Rarely see it now, and never on what's left of network TV.

It's an example of how being overly sensitive can make you totally miss the point of a movie. The most anti-racist movie I can think of.

P.S. Mel always saw how making a mockery of something reprehensible was a great way of getting rid of it. See: The Producers (and "Springtime for Hitler.")
You are reading too much into Mel’s intentions on making this movie.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10750
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#73

Post by CHEEZY17 »

This ranking list has about as much credibility as Deathproofs band ranking thread.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#74

Post by spudoc »

Every time there is a thread about comparing states it follows the same template.
Any of the other 49 states... "state X is the greatest!" followed by "State X sucks" then followed by the first poster saying "well yeah state X kind of sucks but it has its nice parts"
Texas..."Texas is the greatest" followed by "Texas sucks" then followed by "I will hunt you down and kill you"
User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 3121
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SOuth Central Cheeseheadistan
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs
Occupation: Shit lord, Blacksmith, bladesmith, Swordsmith

Re: 2021's Best States to Live in

#75

Post by Blast »

spudoc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:41 pm Every time there is a thread about comparing states it follows the same template.
Any of the other 49 states... "state X is the greatest!" followed by "State X sucks" then followed by the first poster saying "well yeah state X kind of sucks but it has its nice parts"
Texas..."Texas is the greatest" followed by "Texas sucks" then followed by "I will hunt you down and kill you"
You shut your whore mouth before I come down there and beat you to death with your own arms.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Post Reply