NSFW: Charlize Theron Raising Adopted Son As Girl

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

NSFW: Charlize Theron Raising Adopted Son As Girl

Post by VinceBordenIII »

This is beautiful! Because the boy is an adopted SA black kid, who she is figuratively castrating on the alter of rich white progressivism.
South African Theron, 43, has now said she is raising "two beautiful daughters".

Speaking openly about her child's transition, the actress told the Daily Mail that she too initially thought she had a son.

She said: "Yes, I thought she was a boy, too. Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, 'I am not a boy!"
[urlhttps://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8896397/c ... -baby-son/[/url]
ctnude2.jpg
WestTexasCrude

Re: NSFW: Charlize Theron Raising Adopted Son As Girl

Post by WestTexasCrude »

And to think these people in that state have such a huge impact on the electoral college. "shudder"
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

ctnude.jpg
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

if she that believes a 3 yr old can make an adult decision she needs a mental workup,regardless how good her tits are at her age
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:43 pm And to think these people in that state have such a huge impact on the electoral college. "shudder"
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 pm Look. Here's the bottom line for me. I don't do political. But I think just everybody can agree that this President has been subjected to unprecedented attacks from the left and their media cronies propaganda wing for 3 straight years no President in history has ever faced. So, you based all your hopes on this one special council and it's a nothingburger. So, step aside and let the man do his job. In 2008, we were disappointed and endured 8 grueling years under an inept President. Sure we bitched but we did what the Dems need to to right now. Fire up your base. With this "clown car" class, I'm thinking their next chance is somewhere around 2032 if they ever get their shit together, which looks doubtful.
For someone who doesn't "do" political, you cannot seem to shut your retarded texan mouth about it
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I would have a LOT of sex with her.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:43 pm And to think these people in that state have such a huge impact on the electoral college. "shudder"
What state? South Africa?