Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#1

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#2

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm

You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#3

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
Sorry. Did not see it. Glad they are getting it out of that 30 foot mudhole rusting the bottom out for 7 decades. State spent $10's of millions on restoration. Hope they can find a Dry dock exhibition area in Galveston. I've visited it twice when I was a kid.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#4

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:50 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
Sorry. Did not see it. Glad they are getting it out of that 30 foot mudhole rusting the bottom out for 7 decades. State spent $10's of millions on restoration. Hope they can find a Dry dock exhibition area in Galveston. I've visited it twice when I was a kid.
A drydock is her only hope, only Dreadnought left in the world
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#5

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:53 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:50 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
Sorry. Did not see it. Glad they are getting it out of that 30 foot mudhole rusting the bottom out for 7 decades. State spent $10's of millions on restoration. Hope they can find a Dry dock exhibition area in Galveston. I've visited it twice when I was a kid.
A drydock is her only hope, only Dreadnought left in the world
Being on it is amazing at the size.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#6

Post by Biker » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#7

Post by HighNDry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:35 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:53 pm
Being on it is amazing at the size.
I bet it is. Were you sore after?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#8

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 am

Biker wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll have to show me the proof. I looked back 4 months and didn't see shit. Good lord, you people are gullible to anything posted. Biker especially. And this is one of our Mods?
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#9

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:02 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 am
Biker wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll have to show me the proof. I looked back 4 months and didn't see shit. Good lord, you people are gullible to anything posted. Biker especially. And this is one of our Mods?
Indisputable proof has zero effect on you but here you go

Image
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 2456
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#10

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am

Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#11

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#12

Post by megman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am

Was this the BB35?
The Earth is the insane asylum for the Universe

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 am

megman wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am
Was this the BB35?
yessir
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#14

Post by megman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 am
megman wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am
Was this the BB35?
yessir
Damn. I knew a fellow who was working on that restoring it.
The Earth is the insane asylum for the Universe

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#15

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:59 am

megman wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 am
megman wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am
Was this the BB35?
yessir
Damn. I knew a fellow who was working on that restoring it.
Not an easy job
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 6904
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#16

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:24 am

I guess WTC is gone for the night, he'll be back tomorrow and pretend this didn't happen
‘If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.’

Special Council Robert Mueller

User avatar
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang
Posts: 558
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#17

Post by JackRabbit_Slim » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:54 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
:lol: :lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 584
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#18

Post by Blast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:06 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
Might want to concede this one dude.
You're making these insults too easy.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#19

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:26 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
Stop saying "we". You're the only one being a retard.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 1078
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Beernuda

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#20

Post by Wut » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Think i could buy it as my mega-yacht if I ever hit a major lottery?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#21

Post by Biker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
FFS :lol:

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
You Should Really Step Away From the Keyboard Now!
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#22

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
FFS :lol:
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people? You need help, seriously. You must have been seriously abused as a child. Who did it, your dad? Now we have the girl power combo of CQ and Biker. Wow, so sad.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 3189
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#23

Post by Biker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
FFS :lol:
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people? You need help, seriously. You must have been seriously abused as a child. Who did it, your dad? Now we have the girl power combo of CQ and Biker. Wow, so sad.
Shove it, cuck boi

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
You Should Really Step Away From the Keyboard Now!
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#24

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
FFS :lol:
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people? You need help, seriously. You must have been seriously abused as a child. Who did it, your dad? Now we have the girl power combo of CQ and Biker. Wow, so sad.
Shove it, cuck boi
You are the cuck master you dick sucking fag. Seriously though, faggot, STFU and back the fuck down because you are obviously a pussy. WTC is so much more intelligent than you that it's not even funny.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

#25

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:31 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am
Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
FFS :lol:
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people? You need help, seriously. You must have been seriously abused as a child. Who did it, your dad? Now we have the girl power combo of CQ and Biker. Wow, so sad.
Shove it, cuck boi
You are the cuck master you dick sucking fag. Seriously though, faggot, STFU and back the fuck down because you are obviously a pussy. WTC is so much more intelligent than you that it's not even funny.
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people?

Post Reply