Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:55 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:57 pm Image
This is not an unusual sight at some of the villages near Lake Baikal. Some of the more superstitious types think the water has healing and de-aging properties.
These two should have started earlier.
LOL true, but they don't get superstitious until they're "бабушкии" -- "old grandmas".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:39 pm Image
Seems like that should just be a Chewy. Dirty implies Anus involvement, doesn't it?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I dont know if any of you remember, but a month or so ago I hooked up with a girl with whom I attended high school. Well, it turns out that she's been telling other classmates, ones with whom she is still in contact, what a good time she had. Apparently a number of them want a turn. Yesterday, I got a message from one of our varsity cheerleaders, a cute little thing I will henceforth refer to as PomPomSlut, requesting an encounter. Some photos were attached; 14 years later, she looks practically identical to her 17-year-old self.
The meeting is confirmed and her husband will be at work. Looks like I'm heading to Burlington this afternoon.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Of course you'll take more pictures right?
Mtb_man
Dont Insult His Tool

Post by Mtb_man »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:06 am
B-Tender wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:39 pm Image
Seems like that should just be a Chewy. Dirty implies Anus involvement, doesn't it?
Very true.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm I dont know if any of you remember, but a month or so ago I hooked up with a girl with whom I attended high school. Well, it turns out that she's been telling other classmates, ones with whom she is still in contact, what a good time she had. Apparently a number of them want a turn. Yesterday, I got a message from one of our varsity cheerleaders, a cute little thing I will henceforth refer to as PomPomSlut, requesting an encounter. Some photos were attached; 14 years later, she looks practically identical to her 17-year-old self.
The meeting is confirmed and her husband will be at work. Looks like I'm heading to Burlington this afternoon.
so your fornicating with an adulterer.

I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:40 pm Image
Fuck....lol
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Emily Deyt-Aysage

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

she just doesn't seem like she should have big ones.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

[/quote]

Fucken SCORE! Right?
Indianrockguy
Forum Regular
Interests: Ass

Post by Indianrockguy »

peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:02 pm Of course you'll take more pictures right?
Sup pete?
Married with 6 children
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Flumper wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:22 pm Image

she just doesn't seem like she should have big ones.
peterosehaircut

Indianrockguy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:43 pm
peterosehaircut wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:02 pm Of course you'll take more pictures right?
Sup pete?
Hey long time no see
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Stapes wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:46 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm I dont know if any of you remember, but a month or so ago I hooked up with a girl with whom I attended high school. Well, it turns out that she's been telling other classmates, ones with whom she is still in contact, what a good time she had. Apparently a number of them want a turn. Yesterday, I got a message from one of our varsity cheerleaders, a cute little thing I will henceforth refer to as PomPomSlut, requesting an encounter. Some photos were attached; 14 years later, she looks practically identical to her 17-year-old self.

Yes, and...?

I'm surprised you're pretending to be offended. I mean, she's not black, so why do you have a problem with it, Grand Kleagle?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Yes, and...?

I'm surprised you're pretending to be offended. I mean, she's not black, so why do you have a problem with it, Grand Kleagle?
That ginger moped I was riding last year lives there. Watch out.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I most certainly did.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Blast wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Yes, and...?

Are you talking about a fat redheaded bitch? Didn't see one.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:01 am

Yes, and...?

Hey, no shame. She would have been too old for you.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Zerobeat
Forum God

Post by Zerobeat »

I'm not passing judgment, all I'm going to say is if the hubby catches you, or gets word of you and his wife's indiscretions, you'll 100% deserve any heat he throws your way. If you know the person you're sexing up married, it's a prick move. It works both ways, male/female, doesn't matter. Again, not passing judgment, just speaking from experience.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Zerobeat wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 am
I'm not passing judgment, all I'm going to say is if the hubby catches you, or gets word of you and his wife's indiscretions, you'll 100% deserve any heat he throws your way. If you know the person you're sexing up married, it's a prick move. It works both ways, male/female, doesn't matter. Again, not passing judgment, just speaking from experience.
He's got no one to blame but himself. If his wife is cheating, he's not making her happy.
Regardless, I'm not the one cheating.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Blast wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:49 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:01 am

Yes, and...?

Hey, no shame. She would have been too old for you.
My friend, you give me way too much credit.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

She might be boning you to get her husbands attention. And she is about to tell EVERYBODY.
Yes. Be careful.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I hope we get to see her asshole.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
peterosehaircut

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:32 pm I hope we get to see her asshole.
This X eleventy billion!