Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:04 am Obviously, I have nothing to do on a Friday night....wtf up you fellas.?
Me neither. They were suppose to blast my kidney stone yesterday but the OR was too backed up. Overnight in hospital and waiting for an opening today
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:36 am Image
I love those fat bumblers!!!
Hate the fuckers on the right
Vote for Pedro
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:07 am My friend got me this picture from a yard sale.

I worked with a guy that got a painting done by John Wayne Gacy. Evidently,the people didn't know what it was but the guy recognized the signature. They had $5 or $2 or some low price and the guy offered them half of what they wanted for it and they said "it's yours". The guy has some interesting stuff,an old BMW motorcycle with a side car and an isetta car and then alot of little items.Alot of his stoff he got at yard /garage sales and the people just don't realize what the stuff is worth.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Cyberhonky wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:01 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:36 am Image
I love those fat bumblers!!!
Hate the fuckers on the right
I don't know if the fuzzy one pictured is the same type that got me on the toe 3 times in a row. I thought I was gonna die,not because I'm allergic,but because my threshold of pain is low.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:10 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:07 am My friend got me this picture from a yard sale.

I worked with a guy that got a painting done by John Wayne Gacy. Evidently,the people didn't know what it was but the guy recognized the signature. They had $5 or $2 or some low price and the guy offered them half of what they wanted for it and they said "it's yours". The guy has some interesting stuff,an old BMW motorcycle with a side car and an isetta car and then alot of little items.Alot of his stoff he got at yard /garage sales and the people just don't realize what the stuff is worth.
Those paintings have to be cursed

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

That's pretty interesting.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:28 pm

That's interesting. I don't know what an isetta car is. I have collected Jesus paintings for about 5 years. I told my friends about a year ago to stop getting me Jesus stuff, but sometimes they can't resist. This cracked me up, so he's a keeper. I've got so much religious stuff one would think I'm a zealot.
As long as you don't cross yourself nightly before bed, I think you are just collecting memorabilia. Jesus stuff, huh? Sounds pretty rare.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:27 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:18 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:28 pm

That's interesting. I don't know what an isetta car is. I have collected Jesus paintings for about 5 years. I told my friends about a year ago to stop getting me Jesus stuff, but sometimes they can't resist. This cracked me up, so he's a keeper. I've got so much religious stuff one would think I'm a zealot.
As long as you don't cross yourself nightly before bed, I think you are just collecting memorabilia. Jesus stuff, huh? Sounds pretty rare.
I actually have some pretty cool stuff thanks to friends, thrift stores and abandoned houses. I have two antique Holy water vessel things that hang on the wall. I grew up Southern Baptist, gotta love me some Jesus, even if I burn sage now.
Very cool. Can you post a couple of photos of those holy water vessels? Man, I would love to see that. Any idea the age and where they came from? Your area, not knowing the age, I'm just guessing Maryland.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Clearly from Maryland. Maria = Maryland = Jesus
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:12 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:34 pm Very cool. Can you post a couple of photos of those holy water vessels? Man, I would love to see that. Any idea the age and where they came from? Your area, not knowing the age, I'm just guessing Maryland.
This is a very small one in my bedroom. The other is a big clunky one and it's packed away. I pilfered this one from an abandoned house in PA and I have no clue whatcher talking bout Maryland and stuff.

Wasn't sure of the age of the vessels. Maryland was the only colony in the America's (17th Century) that was colonized specifically for Catholics. Lord of Baltimore and all that. It's still in their State flag with honor.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:18 am Oh FFS I should have gone out tonight.....😭
:lol: :lol: And miss history? Yeah, you are probably right.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Laughing Jesus looks like Bob Marley.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:52 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:46 am
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:18 am Oh FFS I should have gone out tonight.....😭
It's always weird being home alone at night overnight, idk. I constant check the locks and windows as if I live in Newark or something.
I checked em all. You're good
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:52 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:46 am
It's always weird being home alone at night overnight, idk. I constant check the locks and windows as if I live in Newark or something.
NJ has to be weird. South- armed gang invasions. North- bears breaking in for food. You live in a weird State.
theclap

Post by theclap »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:56 am
theclap wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:53 am Laughing Jesus looks like Bob Marley.
RIGHT?? Last night I kept trying to figure what the fuck could have possibly made him laugh like that.
Probably a good racial joke.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:23 am
theclap wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:17 am
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:56 am
theclap wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:53 am Laughing Jesus looks like Bob Marley.
RIGHT?? Last night I kept trying to figure what the fuck could have possibly made him laugh like that.
Probably a good racial joke.
I was thinking Jesus would like puns.
His dad has played a pretty nasty joke on a lot of people so yeah a little word play would amuse him.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:14 am No one's around....? I'm in a melancholy goth mood.
I'm around ish 😁
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:53 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 am
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:14 am No one's around....? I'm in a melancholy goth mood.
I'm around ish 😁
Wow, it's 1 am here and 3 pm there. Earth is weird.
Too true. And it's winter here. Weather is shit, so I've been painting the spare bedroom and binge watching The walking dead 😁
Vote for Pedro
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:06 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:03 am
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:53 am
Cyberhonky wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 am
I'm around ish 😁
Wow, it's 1 am here and 3 pm there. Earth is weird.
Too true. And it's winter here. Weather is shit, so I've been painting the spare bedroom and binge watching The walking dead 😁
Winter??
Yup. Not that we get snow around here. 30f is about as cold as it gets here. It's just wet/windy/miserable
Vote for Pedro
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:15 pm Image
:lol: People just being people is the funniest stuff.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »