Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:43 am
HighNDry wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:41 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:58 pm
HighNDry wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:55 pm Whole lotta orange on the front page. Can only mean one thing...
I'm the first & the chosen one. For people like you that can't handle the people that are #1 on this planet. 8-)

Fuck your ghey bullshit music that you post here High_n_an idiot.

Here's another good song for the people unlike you that deserve it.

Eat a bag of dicks, you obnoxious asshole. How you haven’t been permanently banned by now is one of life’s fucking mysteries.
Blow me douche. You're the first person on this board that should be banned. I post a lot of interesting facts & good music. You post a bunch of shite. Think about it.
I thought about it. Turns out you’re a cunt.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

HighNDry wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:44 am
HighNDry wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:55 pm Whole lotta orange on the front page. Can only mean one thing...
I'm the first & the chosen one. For people like you that can't handle the people that are #1 on this planet. 8-)

Eat a bag of dicks, you obnoxious asshole. How you haven’t been permanently banned by now is one of life’s fucking mysteries.
Blow me douche. You're the first person on this board that should be banned. I post a lot of interesting facts & good music. You post a bunch of shite. Think about it.
Nah, I'm awesome & I have people that love me, like my wife & her family & unlike you... I'm a plus in this world... Think about it. 8-)
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Let's play it for the real fuckin' people here that have essential jobs, unlike the joke Smoke & High=N=dumb, that right everybody in my mutha fucking family out there risking it and working hard to help out people. Alot of them are nurses & they're working hard. God bless the El Salvadorians out there. Mean while my white side of the family is staying home. :lol:

Fuck it, there's a reason I love my El Salvadorian princess & you should too.

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:46 am

Nah, I'm awesome & I have people that love me, like my wife & her family & unlike you... I'm a plus in this world... Think about it. 8-)
Nah, no one loves you. Not your gigantic-headed wife, your pussy dog, your neighbors (who wished they picked a different house), or anyone on this board. You are totally and completely unliked and unloved by everyone who spends more than 30 seconds in your general proximity. I’m sorry. I know this is tough for you to hear.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Do you think for a moment Roger Waters is a racist? I knew from a young age he was better than that, unlike Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:53 am

Nah, no one loves you. Not your gigantic-headed wife, your pussy dog, your neighbors (who wished they picked a different house), or anyone on this board. You are totally and completely unliked and unloved by everyone who spends more than 30 seconds in your general proximity. I’m sorry. I know this is tough for you to hear.
You is a completely ignorant piece of shit that suffers from major depression. I feel sorry for everyone that you come in contact with, like your mom, and doctors because they have to suffer from coming in contact with an ignorant scumbag with an ignorant dolt like you is. Actually, I really don't care what a stupid fuck has to say to begin with. That's why I have a hot wife, a great life, and I'm happy. Go bring someone else down with your stupid shit, fucktard. Do everyone on this board a favor & STFU and kill yourself. :lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:54 am Do you think for a moment Roger Waters is a racist? I knew from a young age he was better than that, unlike Biker.
Well he is an anti-semite....... So there's that....lol
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:03 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck you too, you ignorant Scumbag Biker. Leave it to you to laugh at the stupidest comment from the dumbest fuck on this board. Really, Fuck YOU, ya racist prejudice POS Biker. Your fat ugly white wife couldn't even hold a candle to my beautiful El Salvadorian princess. Think about it. & maybe the dumbfuck called QD should think about it too. :lol: Two miserable scumbags... :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Here we go men. Another good song posted from FSF, & fuck the dumbest fucking idiots on this board like Biker & QD. 8-)

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:00 am

You is a completely ignorant piece of shit that suffers from major depression. I feel sorry for everyone that you come in contact with, like your mom, and doctors because they have to suffer from coming in contact with an ignorant scumbag with an ignorant dolt like you is. Actually, I really don't care what a stupid fuck has to say to begin with. That's why I have a hot wife, a great life, and I'm happy. Go bring someone else down with your stupid shit, fucktard. Do everyone on this board a favor & STFU and kill yourself. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Srsly, HighnAdouche is the biggest loser on this board. Fuck him & the horse he road in on.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 am
Fuck you too, you ignorant Scumbag Biker. Leave it to you to laugh at the stupidest comment from the dumbest fuck on this board. Really, Fuck YOU, ya racist prejudice POS Biker. Your fat ugly white wife couldn't even hold a candle to my beautiful El Salvadorian princess. Think about it. & maybe the dumbfuck called QD should think about it too. :lol: Two miserable scumbags... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well she does have a big head. Is that a genetic defect kind of thing or do most of those 'people' develop like that?
I'm still waiting to see your "hot" wife you ignorant POS. She is some fat ugly white bitch that pays your bills. Good for you ya Brazilian scumbag. I'm sure QD is proud of you. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Really QD is proud of this ignorant scumbag called Biker? Give me a break. He is one of the biggest racist prejudice bitches on this board & he sucks so bad it's not even funny. Maybe QD should crawl out of his rock and admit what type of piece of shit this ignorant scumbag is & that he made a major mistake by making him a mod here. I doubt that the little girl QD has the balls to admit it though. lol:

& fuck you High_n_a Scumbag, I'm sure your mother is ashamed of you, just like I am. 8-)
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 am
Well she does have a big head. Is that a genetic defect kind of thing or do most of those 'people' develop like that?
I'm still waiting to see your "hot" wife you ignorant POS. She is some fat ugly white bitch that pays your bills. Good for you ya Brazilian scumbag. I'm sure QD is proud of you. :lol:
Why do you always insist on mentioning that she is white? Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:41 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 am
Why do you always insist on mentioning that she is white? Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
"White" was the ONLY part of his little tantrum that i thought was complimemtary.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

Currently obsessing on this.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Nero

Post by Nero »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:09 am Image
hahahaha...

I don't give two shits about this whole feud, but that is funny as hell.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

I had a busy quarantine weekend cuz YOU-KNOW-WHO is around. 😬😬😬😬 and I keep forgetting to look over here cuz there's too much social media to keep up with.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:38 pm
🤢🤮🤢🤮
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Tuesday wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:48 pm I had a busy quarantine weekend cuz YOU-KNOW-WHO is around. 😬😬😬😬 and I keep forgetting to look over here cuz there's too much social media to keep up with.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Holy fuck, that is awesome. You are a plus in this world. Think about it.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:51 pm
Holy fuck, that is awesome. You are a plus in this world. Think about it.
I do, I think about it a lot.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »