Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Maybe I'm just a no-good weekend warrior fix-it type but I know damn well that I've used the end of wrench to hammer or tap things here and there over the years. Especially when the hammer is way the fuck over there and I happen to be way the fuck over here or up on a ladder or something.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:13 pm
theclap wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:49 pm they actually sell a tool exactly like that. I think its called a mining wrench.

Yes. Forged and tempered as one piece.
That looks difficult to use as a hammer. The face of the head is at an angle where your hand needs to be below the head of the nail (or whatever you're bashing).
i'm not sure if they make one with a metric crescent for the canadians. i only saw this one.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:44 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:13 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:32 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:48 pm
I read the purple one as acid reflux.
I feel like I missing out being a hetro and all. Looks like everybody else is fukking everybody else.
My only option is banging a female. And we all know what a headache that can be.
I mean... have you even tried sucking dick? It's really cool.
This should be your new sig.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

I feel like I missing out being a hetro and all. Looks like everybody else is fukking everybody else.
My only option is banging a female. And we all know what a headache that can be.
I'll take your word for it.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

disco.moon wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:13 pm If y'all can't tell - I FUCKING HATE QUOTE MONSTERS
Twat……excuse me Princess Twat. 😁
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

:o I'm not going anywhere near this
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:37 pm Maybe I'm just a no-good weekend warrior fix-it type but I know damn well that I've used the end of wrench to hammer or tap things here and there over the years. Especially when the hammer is way the fuck over there and I happen to be way the fuck over here or up on a ladder or something.
You have to understand. This new guy theclap has spent tons on the ultimate tools. Even his stoner son can fix the wrecked Firebird before the next home game.
theclap

Post by theclap »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:33 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:37 pm Maybe I'm just a no-good weekend warrior fix-it type but I know damn well that I've used the end of wrench to hammer or tap things here and there over the years. Especially when the hammer is way the fuck over there and I happen to be way the fuck over here or up on a ladder or something.
You have to understand. This new guy theclap has spent tons on the ultimate tools. Even his stoner son can fix the wrecked Firebird before the next home game.
Look here, Disco. You're talking a lot of shit for a loser in life living in an apartment at what? 60 fucking years old? No home, no family no future and a wasted past. Embrace your suck and keep it moving, Bit Part.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

LoL :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:20 am
Look here, Disco. You're talking a lot of shit for a loser in life living in an apartment at what? 60 fucking years old? No home, no family no future and a wasted past. Embrace your suck and keep it moving, Bit Part.
Check out the newboy. He's arrogant, saucy, back talks his Elders, disrespectful trash talking. I like this guy a lot. He has a bright future here at UJR.
theclap

Post by theclap »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:37 am
theclap wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:20 am
Check out the newboy. He's arrogant, saucy, back talks his Elders, disrespectful trash talking. I like this guy a lot. He has a bright future here at UJR.
You got a fucking boner, didn't you...
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:24 pm Image
I think this serves a purpose to it's owner. I have something similar and I've never seen or been able to find another one like it. It's a box end wrench for a bridgeport mill drawbar that has a brass hammerhead cast around a portion of it. When you loosen the drawbar you need to give it a little whack and the brass hammer portion is more effective and does less "mushrooming" to the top of the draw bar. Some salesman gave it to boss bob and he gave it to me. What's funny is for years I couldn't find it,like 10 years. I thought it was in my friends machine shop but I couldn't find it. Over the years I've probably spent 20 hours or so searching for it. About 6 months a go I had to work on one of my kegs ball locks so I grabbed the wrench I have for that purpose and what do you know,it was my brass hammer wrench. It's been in my bathroom since I started kegging beer,around 10 years ago. The brass portion has TEC printed in the casting,but I've never seen another one or been able to find one and everyone that has ever seen this one all say they have never seen one like it. It is probably the handiest tool I own for working on a bridgeport mill.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

does it look like this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/301040717617

crash273
Forum Regular

Post by crash273 »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:58 am My friend's art in his main bathroom. They're really beautiful in person. I love how the artist put all the colors on the side of the paintings.

Funny story...Went to a friends house years ago and he had all kinds of "art" on his walls. Mostly photos in B&W and mostly of his wife in various stages of undress. She was NOT something most would want to see. I am all good with guys that like the bigger girls to each their own but it's also very odd to be eating dinner in a dining room and see a photo of the wife with nothing on right behind her on the wall. It wasn't good. I had a feeling it was a setup for my benefit. Got out of there quickly. LOL
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

crash273 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:48 pm
disco.moon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:58 am My friend's art in his main bathroom. They're really beautiful in person. I love how the artist put all the colors on the side of the paintings.

Funny story...Went to a friends house years ago and he had all kinds of "art" on his walls. Mostly photos in B&W and mostly of his wife in various stages of undress. She was NOT something most would want to see. I am all good with guys that like the bigger girls to each their own but it's also very odd to be eating dinner in a dining room and see a photo of the wife with nothing on right behind her on the wall. It wasn't good. I had a feeling it was a setup for my benefit. Got out of there quickly. LOL
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:01 pm does it look like this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/301040717617

No this is a regular standard box end end wrench that's typically seen on mills,I think it's 3/4" on one end and 7/8" on the other and a cylindrical brass casting has been poured around the handle near the 3/4" end. The one pictured really needs fairly concentrated effort compared to mine.After loosening you need to spin that a pretty close to 180 degrees,with mine you don't have to use the end face"s of the brass portion,I just usually use the side of the brass cylinder,so it's loosen,slip the wrench off,move it about 2 inches or so and a little whack. It's almost home made looking,but the fact that the casting has TEC imprinted makes me think a company named TEC made it. I used to show it to salesmen and other moldmakers.machinists. I even sent a photo of it to mcmaster-carr because I spoke to someone there and he said "if you send me a picture of it I can probably find another one for you". If you know mcmaster-carr you know how much shit they have,he said the same thing never saw one and he believed it was a one off thing. The salesman that gave it to my boss that we didn't know,i think he thought we molded plastic boxes so I don't know why he gave my boss the wrench. He said try it and see what you think,but then we never saw the guy again,which wasn't totally unexpected ,we built plastic injection molds,but somewhere there was a company with a similar name somewhere (at least according to the people that would call us,or in this case show up at the business)that made plastic boxes. I had one person that called that read me the riot act and said he had been to our place and purchased the boxes and I told him it wasn't us.

update,I just found a guy on a forum from Michigan (I'm in Michigan) that said his uncle makes a wrench with a brass casting on the handle and he grew up using one. The post is from 2016 so I replied to that post and messaged the person so I'll see what happens. I would like another one or 2 of them. The guy last posted about 6 months ago but he doesn't post a whole lot.
Last edited by jsdspif on Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm blank. i know they make a striking wrench, which is a box end on one end and a sort of hammer on the other, but its not a box end on both ends.

and they make an open end with a bull prick on one end for centering holes before driving rivets or bolts.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:56 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:02 pm
crash273 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:48 pm

^ Exactly!!
when I was about 10 I went over to the brothers house with the minibikes. You remember,the older brother didn't appear to have a penis. Anyway the younger brother that was my age was all hyper and he said "hurry,we have to go next door" and I was what for ,just c'mon. So we run next door and knock on the garage door,the neighbor guy had an "art studio" in his garage and he opens the door and there's his wife in a pose completely naked. My buddy was all excited but the woman was very unattractive. Years later she worked at a restaurant and was having sex with the owner and the owners wife walked in on them,so the woman sued him for harassment and got a settlement. One night she went out with a couple guys from my work and old Pete and her spent about an hour alone in the office,so I can only imagine what went on,because old Pete was hornier than a 2 peckered billy goat.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

HAHA. That came up in a group discussion once. "Name one thing you have never tried but you are sure you would be good at"
People were saying golfing, rock climbing and shit, then I offered sucking dick. A strange silence begat the crowd.
And no. Still havnt tried it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:09 am
Looks like Tina has a decent rack.
Tina needs to stop smoking PCP
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i feel as though we are looking at Megman's future once he starts taking the weed.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:58 pm
HAHA. That came up in a group discussion once. "Name one thing you have never tried but you are sure you would be good at"
People were saying golfing, rock climbing and shit, then I offered sucking dick. A strange silence begat the crowd.
And no. Still havnt tried it.
Bet you get invited to really fun parties.
8-)
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.