Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

Post Reply
User avatar
hawkfan8812
Forum God
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1801

Post by hawkfan8812 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:47 pm

As long as we all agree The Beatles suck ass.

User avatar
VinceBordenIII
Is Actually VinceBordenJr
Posts: 2210
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1802

Post by VinceBordenIII » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:54 pm

It's interesting that you say that because the Beatles were a major influence in the sound of Cheap Trick.
Also go fuck yourself.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Forum God
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1803

Post by hawkfan8812 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:59 pm

My first concert was Cheap Trick and Saxon, in 1983

The Trick was very good, I was there to see Saxon.

List of Bands the Hawk hates:

Beatles
Doors
Who
Dead

User avatar
windrunner
Forum Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1804

Post by windrunner » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:07 pm
Image
her name?

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1805

Post by Stapes » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:31 pm

windrunner wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm
Stapes wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:07 pm
Image
her name?
I wish it was Mrs. Stapes but I don't know.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1806

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:59 pm

My old Camaro had a floor high beam switch, I had to replace it every two years.
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1807

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Image

I might put an orange firechicken on my camaro hood next spring
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
necronomous
The doctor is running away
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1808

Post by necronomous » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:59 pm
My first concert was Cheap Trick and Saxon, in 1983

The Trick was very good, I was there to see Saxon.

List of Bands the Hawk hates:

Beatles
Doors
Who
Dead
Vince wants to fuck the Beatles don't argue with him.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1809

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1810

Post by Stapes » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:31 am

$12.2 million




Image
Not in the a.m. bro.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 1553
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1811

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Image

$694,000

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4430
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1812

Post by Biker » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Image

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
You Should Really Step Away From the Keyboard Now!
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1813

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:56 pm


User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4430
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1814

Post by Biker » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:59 pm

The end is nigh

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1815

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:59 pm
The end is nigh
When you see something like this the first thing you need to do is ask yourself, "Who's taking the pictures and why?"
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.

User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1816

Post by HowieTheHat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:43 pm

Biker wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:34 pm
Image
I got it covered then! :D
Resident Woodworking ace.....Yup, I am that good!

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 1553
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1817

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:31 pm

Staged. Hope the cop gets a cut for the traffic.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 1553
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1818

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:32 pm


User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1819

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:32 pm
100% chance of ass eating. Pre or post shower.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
windrunner
Forum Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1820

Post by windrunner » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Staged as fuck.

User avatar
windrunner
Forum Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1821

Post by windrunner » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:32 pm
Anything compelling? No way I'm watching her talk for 13 1/2 minutes.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1822

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:59 pm

windrunner wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:53 pm
Staged as fuck.
They're in a parking lot for fucks sake! :lol:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1059
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1823

Post by Antknot » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 pm

Politically incorrect gun sights.

Image
PTSD: Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats

And Epstein didn't kill himself.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
You Should Really Step Away From the Keyboard Now!
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1824

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Antknot wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 pm
Politically incorrect gun sights.

Image
Guns are for losers. The rest of the world is laughing at America because of idiots here obsessed with guns.

User avatar
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Location: Stirring the mashtun

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#1825

Post by Homebrew » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Antknot wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 pm
Politically incorrect gun sights.

Image
I was today years old when I found out that I needed these in my life.
Hey fuckass, get me a beer.

Post Reply