Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3001

Post by Blast » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm

HighNDry wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 pm
BBQ Texas style Image
7CF73690-AFB1-4C30-B745-87C589610209.jpeg

I thought this was Texas BBQ.
He's not face down in it holding an empty beer can.
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
Nero
Forum God
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3002

Post by Nero » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:58 pm


User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4768
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3003

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Blast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 pm
BBQ Texas style Image
7CF73690-AFB1-4C30-B745-87C589610209.jpeg

I thought this was Texas BBQ.
He's not face down in it holding an empty beer can.
In the news article they mentioned it was built in 2000 and is the largest mobile cooker in the World. 40 tons and can cook 10,000- 12,000 lbs of food at a time. That big Texas thing on the back is where you load your wood for smoking.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3835
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3004

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:03 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:00 pm
Blast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 pm
BBQ Texas style Image
7CF73690-AFB1-4C30-B745-87C589610209.jpeg

I thought this was Texas BBQ.
He's not face down in it holding an empty beer can.
In the news article they mentioned it was built in 2000 and is the largest mobile cooker in the World. 40 tons and can cook 10,000- 12,000 lbs of food at a time. That big Texas thing on the back is where you load your wood for smoking.
Joey Chestnut could eat that in under an hour.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4768
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3005

Post by WestTexasCrude » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:13 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:03 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:00 pm
Blast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 pm
BBQ Texas style Image
7CF73690-AFB1-4C30-B745-87C589610209.jpeg

I thought this was Texas BBQ.
He's not face down in it holding an empty beer can.
In the news article they mentioned it was built in 2000 and is the largest mobile cooker in the World. 40 tons and can cook 10,000- 12,000 lbs of food at a time. That big Texas thing on the back is where you load your wood for smoking.
Joey Chestnut could eat that in under an hour.
According the article, it was originally built by a pit master. New owner bought it when that person fell on hard times. Uses it to help out during disasters and such to feed a lot of people at once. Drove it to Houston after Hurricane Harvey.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3006

Post by HighNDry » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:07 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:03 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:00 pm
Blast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 pm
BBQ Texas style Image
7CF73690-AFB1-4C30-B745-87C589610209.jpeg

I thought this was Texas BBQ.
He's not face down in it holding an empty beer can.
In the news article they mentioned it was built in 2000 and is the largest mobile cooker in the World. 40 tons and can cook 10,000- 12,000 lbs of food at a time. That big Texas thing on the back is where you load your wood for smoking.
Joey Chestnut could eat that in under an hour.
And the truck too, probably.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3007

Post by CaptQuint » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:10 pm

Image
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3008

Post by Blast » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:20 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:10 pm
Image
And I thought my gf had a fuzzy bush....
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3835
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3009

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 pm

My girl has a clean pussy & absolutely none of that curly nappy shit. She has just a bit of hair & it grows straight, just like the thick hair on her head. But unlike Brazilian Biker and his nappy hair nobody from her country in El Salvador, which is superior to Brazil, has anything like that. That's why Biker is jealous of people from Central America, they don't have the nappy hair like they do in Brazil. :lol:

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 4053
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3010

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm

WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3835
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3011

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:36 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm
WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image
Definitely. There is something that is very hot about that Puerto Rican bitch. She would be twitching and screaming the whole time! :lol:

User avatar
Nero
Forum God
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3012

Post by Nero » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm
WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image
A 30 yr old bartender from the Bronx. Odds are she has sent nudes to someone in her past. I hope those get leaked at some point.

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3013

Post by HighNDry » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:37 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 pm
My girl has a clean pussy & absolutely none of that curly nappy shit. She has just a bit of hair & it grows straight, just like the thick hair on her head. But unlike Brazilian Biker and his nappy hair nobody from her country in El Salvador, which is superior to Brazil, has anything like that. That's why Biker is jealous of people from Central America, they don't have the nappy hair like they do in Brazil. :lol:
Gonna put that right in the 'ol TMI bucket.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 4053
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3014

Post by Reservoir Dog » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Nero wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm
WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image
A 30 yr old bartender from the Bronx. Odds are she has sent nudes to someone in her past. I hope those get leaked at some point.
God willing!

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3015

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:55 am

Image
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3016

Post by B-Tender » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:31 am

Blast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:20 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:10 pm
Image
And I thought my gf had a fuzzy bush....
She does.

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3017

Post by Deathproof » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm
WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image
Same. Several times, in the face with a brick.
Thai whores are much, much better than Vietnamese whores, wouldn't you agree?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6695
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3018

Post by Biker » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:39 pm
Nero wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm
WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image
A 30 yr old bartender from the Bronx. Odds are she has sent nudes to someone in her past. I hope those get leaked at some point.
God willing!
Yep, just need to overlook the crazy

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3019

Post by Whackov » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:10 pm
Image
Cute girl for a Sascrotch. I would have to take a pass on this one unless she shaved for the neck down.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3020

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:05 pm

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3021

Post by Burn1dwn » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:44 pm

Stapes wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:55 pm
This is great. Isn't this song from the album with Dave Grohl on the drums?

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3022

Post by Blast » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:54 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:39 pm
Nero wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:34 pm
WOULD SMASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sexualvlick:

Image
A 30 yr old bartender from the Bronx. Odds are she has sent nudes to someone in her past. I hope those get leaked at some point.
God willing!
Yep, just need to overlook the crazy

She can't spout the crazy if her mouth is full.
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
Kim Noble With Nuts
Posts: 3835
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3023

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Image

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 3733
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3024

Post by Flumper » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:55 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:00 pm
Blast wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:52 pm
HighNDry wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:05 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 pm
BBQ Texas style Image
7CF73690-AFB1-4C30-B745-87C589610209.jpeg

I thought this was Texas BBQ.
He's not face down in it holding an empty beer can.
In the news article they mentioned it was built in 2000 and is the largest mobile cooker in the World. 40 tons and can cook 10,000- 12,000 lbs of food at a time. That big Texas thing on the back is where you load your wood for smoking.
i would have to call bullshit. Let's think about 12,000 lbs of food. A HUGE brisket is 16 lbs. That would be 750 briskets. I count around 24 lids on that smoker. That would mean that each one of those lids would have to open up to accommodate 31 briskets. No way. I mean, if you stacked them like cord wood, maybe, but you couldn't cook them like that.
Last edited by Flumper on Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#3025

Post by Blast » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:15 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:56 pm
Image
I loved his work in Ghostbusters. Who knew the terror dog was a cat?
Fuckin' lil' whipper snappers!

Post Reply