Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

The forum for all things New Jersey! Maybe for those in Iraan TX. And boobs.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 4362
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4401

Post by Wut » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:48 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:41 pm
Image
British?

It has the ramp up front.
wut?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17998
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4402

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:59 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17998
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4403

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:42 pm

““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
nerd_alert
Forum God
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4404

Post by nerd_alert » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:17 am

Stapes wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:06 pm
Image
I recall back in high school, I attended a seminar down in Terre Haute, IN. One day we did a field trip to what I think was a strip coal mine. They also had a big ass excavator machine, tho not as big as this one. I remember them telling us that they had permission to cross the major highway once. I mean it was big enough that it would have been slow as hell and destroy the roadway.

User avatar
Zerobeat
Forum Irregular
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:07 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4405

Post by Zerobeat » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:37 pm
jsdspif wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:10 pm
Zerobeat wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:09 pm
jsdspif wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:48 pm
I'm going to say 750 million dollars. Speaking of big machines....on a bandsaw forum they were talking about blade welders. The blad is clamped at both ends and gets electrified and pretty much melts together. One guy chimed in that he works for a railroad and they have a welder that does that to railroad track. I think he said it was 440 volts 800 amps and weighed 75 tons.
Talking about trains reminds me of a story that I'll make a new post on. Look for the wild night pauline pulled a train.
They can thermite weld rail a hell of a lot easier.
I have no idea why they do it that way other than the guy said they weld pieces together to make a 100 foot rail and that's taken by train to where they need it.
The thermite...My buddy is pretty smart at building stuff but he gets words mixed up. I asked him if he knew what tannerite was and he said "yeah that's the stuff they weld railroad track together"and I said no it's not and he's yes it is so he did a google voice and it didn't work so he searched manually
and he said "you're right,I guess you wouldn't want to try to weld train track with that stuff". Another time I told him I can't eat dairy products with out taking a lactase pill because I lack toes and tolerant. And he said "you're not saying that right,it's lactose and tolerant". And he was serious. I laughed my ass off.
That process you described in the top post sounds very similar to the method used to connect huge conveyor belts together. I had to build a tunnel one time that's purpose was to catch rock from the belly of a rail car and convey it several hundred feet to a radial stacker. This single conveyor belt was 42 inches wide and about 800 feet long. And obviously a conveyor belt is continuously making a loop, so the joint where it is attached has to run over every idler, etc. It has to be smooth and strong. They used a process called "vulcanizing". Which was new term to me, but it might be used for other things. Anyway, they heat the two ends and bascially weld them together as if the belt was one solid piece.

Astroturf is kind of connected the same way on a football field, although the process is not nearly as complicated as what those guys did for that conveyor belt. I used a piece of that belt that was cut-off as waste for a truck bed liner for my pickup. Best damn bed liner I ever had. I'm sure somebody is still using it.
When they join the belts on lake freighters, they basically clamp it between two H-Beam heaters, and fuse them. Those belts are 3-4" thick, and several feet wide under the holds. Would love to have seen the railcar conveyor you did, I enjoy projects like that.

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 8952
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4406

Post by Flumper » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Zerobeat wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:22 pm

When they join the belts on lake freighters, they basically clamp it between two H-Beam heaters, and fuse them. Those belts are 3-4" thick, and several feet wide under the holds. Would love to have seen the railcar conveyor you did, I enjoy projects like that.
Yeah, that's what they did. If I remember right, the belts are several plys and the first thing they do is match up the two ends and put them into a big jig (to keep them straight and in place). Then they separate the plys and cut them on a slight angle so that each ply matches up with the same one on the other end. Then they apply some kind of glue and marry each lap up with the corresponding one on the other end. And once its all put together they clamp the shit out of it with these heater plates and then clamp small H beams on top and bottom to tighten the shit out of it. I can't remember how long they have to let it set under heat and pressure.

then they take it apart, trim it up and inspect it and that was that. It was a specialized crew called in for that single job and they hit the ground running.

now, if you want to see a crew that didn't hit the ground running, you should have been there when the Railroad people had to show up to install the track on top of this under ground hopper we had built. YAWN fucking YAWN. There is really no way to describe the union's methods of running a crew. They literally sat for one full day waiting on a machine that they needed to do a simple task, but union rules wouldn't allow it to be done any other way. You had to see it to believe it.
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:23 pm
I would have sucked a dick to have the chance to play with either of those men.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4407

Post by Biker » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:50 pm


User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 8952
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4408

Post by Flumper » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:53 pm

there's a lot of symbolism in that gif.
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:23 pm
I would have sucked a dick to have the chance to play with either of those men.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4409

Post by Biker » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:08 pm

Image

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4410

Post by Deathproof » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Biker wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:08 pm
Image
:D
Flumper sent me.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5206
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4411

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Biker wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:08 pm
Image
G-damn it. :lol: :lol:
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17998
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4412

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm

Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4413

Post by Biker » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Image

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4414

Post by Deathproof » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
How do we know that?
Flumper sent me.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4415

Post by Stapes » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm

Deathproof wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
How do we know that?
https://fireaviation.com/2020/09/13/tee ... -chinooks/




User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4416

Post by Deathproof » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Deathproof wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
How do we know that?
https://fireaviation.com/2020/09/13/tee ... -chinooks/



That's nice, but I didnt see anything about ass-eating.
Flumper sent me.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4417

Post by Stapes » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Deathproof wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Deathproof wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
How do we know that?
https://fireaviation.com/2020/09/13/tee ... -chinooks/



That's nice, but I didnt see anything about ass-eating.

Oh....lol I should have known that was what you were asking...lol

User avatar
Deathproof
UJR Guitar Hero Champion
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4418

Post by Deathproof » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:28 pm
Deathproof wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Deathproof wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
How do we know that?
https://fireaviation.com/2020/09/13/tee ... -chinooks/



That's nice, but I didnt see anything about ass-eating.

Oh....lol I should have known that was what you were asking...lol
Well yeah. She's cute, and 19 years old makes it pretty likely she's a fan. It's not outside the realm of possibility that I could hit it. So of course I want to know.
Flumper sent me.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6466
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4419

Post by Stapes » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Image

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5206
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4420

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
I'll tongue fuck that asshole like there was no tomorrow.
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17998
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4421

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
I'll tongue fuck that asshole like there was no tomorrow.
Even after 8 hours in the pilot seat of Chinook over a forest fire?
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5206
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4422

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:44 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
I'll tongue fuck that asshole like there was no tomorrow.
Even after 8 hours in the pilot seat of Chinook over a forest fire?
MMM. Sweat stank awesomeness. :lol:

Image
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17998
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4423

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:44 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Meet 19 year old Ashli Blain, Chinook helicopter pilot fighting the wildfires in on the west coast. Loves having her ass eaten.

Image
I'll tongue fuck that asshole like there was no tomorrow.
Even after 8 hours in the pilot seat of Chinook over a forest fire?
MMM. Sweat stank awesomeness. :lol:

Image
Good man
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 886
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4424

Post by Biker » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:02 pm

Image

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 8952
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#4425

Post by Flumper » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:06 pm

cheezy has been known to suck beer farts out of couch cushions at weight watcher happy hours. so, there's that.
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:23 pm
I would have sucked a dick to have the chance to play with either of those men.

Post Reply