Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Post Reply
User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6126

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:11 am

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:47 am
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:04 pm
Fuck Charlie
Dude

Seriously. You don’t want me feeling sorry for you. That’s not a winning path.
I don't give a fuck what you feel
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5247
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6127

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:19 am

Ok

I wouldn’t imagine you going out of your way to come across as pathetic.

But hey. It takes all kinds to make a world.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6128

Post by disco.moon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:16 am

Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:44 am
disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:37 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm
megman wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 pm
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:39 pm
Blue City Diesel :fishblue:

Image
Sweet!

Someone I know here gave me a half pint of maple syrup infused with THC. Pancakes on Sunday are going to be phenomenal. 8-)
How would that work with syrup? I bet it was delicious.
Double boiler and simmer, don't combine with water like you're making butter
Sugar, this was grinded up and placed into a Raw cone and smoked.
🤦
What? Should I have put it on a pedestal to worship? This shit was smoked. It's abundant by me bb.

User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 1199
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6129

Post by Geist » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:40 am

disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:16 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:44 am
disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:37 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm
megman wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Sweet!

Someone I know here gave me a half pint of maple syrup infused with THC. Pancakes on Sunday are going to be phenomenal. 8-)
How would that work with syrup? I bet it was delicious.
Double boiler and simmer, don't combine with water like you're making butter
Sugar, this was grinded up and placed into a Raw cone and smoked.
🤦
What? Should I have put it on a pedestal to worship? This shit was smoked. It's abundant by me bb.
I.was answering one interpretation of your question you silly goose

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6130

Post by disco.moon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:58 am

Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:40 am
disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:16 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:44 am
disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:37 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm


How would that work with syrup? I bet it was delicious.
Double boiler and simmer, don't combine with water like you're making butter
Sugar, this was grinded up and placed into a Raw cone and smoked.
🤦
What? Should I have put it on a pedestal to worship? This shit was smoked. It's abundant by me bb.
I.was answering one interpretation of your question you silly goose
I still have some. I'm taking a break with hummus. Smash.

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6131

Post by disco.moon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:21 am

Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:40 am
disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:16 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:44 am
disco.moon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:35 am
Geist wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:37 am
disco.moon wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:03 pm


How would that work with syrup? I bet it was delicious.
Double boiler and simmer, don't combine with water like you're making butter
Sugar, this was grinded up and placed into a Raw cone and smoked.
🤦
What? Should I have put it on a pedestal to worship? This shit was smoked. It's abundant by me bb.
I.was answering one interpretation of your question you silly goose
I prefer the term ridiculous fowl thank you very much.

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6132

Post by disco.moon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:54 pm

:blues: I shared an Easter message on the secret sub. Teehee.

User avatar
Zerobeat
Forum God
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:07 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6133

Post by Zerobeat » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:54 pm

Animal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 pm
that white car has to be an AMC. maybe an AMX3?
'68 or '69 AMX. I had both years as Javelins, the '70 was similar, but had easy to spot differences.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5247
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6134

Post by Charliesheen » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:07 pm

Zerobeat wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:54 pm
Animal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 pm
that white car has to be an AMC. maybe an AMX3?
'68 or '69 AMX. I had both years as Javelins, the '70 was similar, but had easy to spot differences.
The little car in back, next to the Pontiac.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

spudoc
Biker Is A Waycyst!
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6135

Post by spudoc » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:23 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:07 pm
Zerobeat wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:54 pm
Animal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 pm
that white car has to be an AMC. maybe an AMX3?
'68 or '69 AMX. I had both years as Javelins, the '70 was similar, but had easy to spot differences.
The little car in back, next to the Pontiac.
I think Capt is right and it’s a Saab Sonnet.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6136

Post by Animal » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:58 pm

spudoc wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:23 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:07 pm
Zerobeat wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:54 pm
Animal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:59 pm
that white car has to be an AMC. maybe an AMX3?
'68 or '69 AMX. I had both years as Javelins, the '70 was similar, but had easy to spot differences.
The little car in back, next to the Pontiac.
I think Capt is right and it’s a Saab Sonnet.
Image

i cannot find a single car that matches it exactly.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6137

Post by Animal » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:00 pm

Image

that's a '71 Sonnet III. I bet you are right. That looks pretty close.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6138

Post by Animal » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:01 pm

passenger back seat glass is a different shape, though. I wish that fucking guy in the yellow shirt was gone.

No, looking at it again, the glass in the side windows is all different.

the AMC AMX

Image
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6139

Post by Animal » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Definitely the AMX.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6140

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:11 pm

I wanna know how much that Blue Camaro is selling for
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

rule34
Forum God
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6141

Post by rule34 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:38 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:11 pm
I wanna know how much that Blue Camaro is selling for
How much does it weigh?
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6142

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:38 pm

rule34 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:38 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:11 pm
I wanna know how much that Blue Camaro is selling for
How much does it weigh?
Around 3000 pounds
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

spudoc
Biker Is A Waycyst!
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6143

Post by spudoc » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:48 pm

Animal wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:00 pm
Image

that's a '71 Sonnet III. I bet you are right. That looks pretty close.
The later Saabs like the 71 are pretty pointy. Earlier ones are more rounded like whatever that is in the picture

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6144

Post by Animal » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:32 am

spudoc wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:48 pm
Animal wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:00 pm
Image

that's a '71 Sonnet III. I bet you are right. That looks pretty close.
The later Saabs like the 71 are pretty pointy. Earlier ones are more rounded like whatever that is in the picture
yeah, but the side windows are just all wrong.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6145

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:44 am

Image
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2329
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6146

Post by disco.moon » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:46 am

Rad Cam bro

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6147

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:46 am

Image
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6148

Post by Animal » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:03 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:46 am
Image
Image

after that pic, i'm locking it in.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

rule34
Forum God
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6149

Post by rule34 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:08 am

Tube top, short shorts, Animal is looking at the cars. :?
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6150

Post by CaptQuint » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:12 am

CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:23 pm
peterosehaircut wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:16 pm
AMC Javelin?
AMC AMX


The white one in the back is a Triumph I think, not a Saab
Image
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

Post Reply