Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Post Reply
User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10293
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6176

Post by Stapes » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:41 pm

Image
I blame Biker.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6177

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:12 pm

Image
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
Cassandros
Hamsterphile
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6178

Post by Cassandros » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:54 am

Geist wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:16 am
Cassandros wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:59 am
Watched this yesterday. This and the new Mortal Kombat anime were pretty good
Ill have to check that out.

I just love how articulate king shark is when he wants to be.

lol
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6179

Post by Animal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:07 am

Cassandros wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:28 pm
i like that Haley unleashed herself after her heart attack.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5247
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6180

Post by Charliesheen » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:42 pm

Yeah. Having every post, potted plant and palm tree carmelized with their tinky is a small price to pay.



shakes fist
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6181

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:22 pm

Image
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25184
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6182

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:30 pm

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”

rule34
Forum God
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6183

Post by rule34 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Image
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West

User avatar
Whackov
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4104
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6184

Post by Whackov » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

rule34 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 pm
Image
Who dat?

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4161
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6185

Post by necronomous » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Whackov wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm
rule34 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 pm
Image
Who dat?
Chloe I think. after the surgeries.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6186

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:14 pm

before>after

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6187

Post by HighNDry » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:39 pm

rule34 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 pm
Image
Before: Smash
After: Pass

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
pork
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:48 pm
Location: frisco

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6188

Post by pork » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:02 pm

what a fucked up family. look at how fake and twisted these women are. none of them are stock and they are all restomods. its super sad that they have such low self esteem that as teenagers they were rebuilding themselves. the pressure that puts on normal women is crazy. the kardashians have really fucked up what the norm is for women. kim is gross...have you seen the unedited pics of it? maybe its all because the bruce jenner body dysmorphia and it pushed them all to make changes. i dont know but its pretty sick and twisted

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 5841
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6189

Post by Wut » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Image


On a remote, deserted, island in the Vestmannaejar archipelago — just off Iceland’s south coast — sits a lonely, solitary white house on the side of a green hill.

Exposed to the elements and facing the wild Atlantic waves that crash upon the rocks, this appears to be the most remote home in the world. The island is Elliðaey.
wut?

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6190

Post by Animal » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:00 pm

Wut wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:55 pm
Image


On a remote, deserted, island in the Vestmannaejar archipelago — just off Iceland’s south coast — sits a lonely, solitary white house on the side of a green hill.

Exposed to the elements and facing the wild Atlantic waves that crash upon the rocks, this appears to be the most remote home in the world. The island is Elliðaey.
well this only opens up about a billion questions.
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2325
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6191

Post by disco.moon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 pm

pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:02 pm
what a fucked up family. look at how fake and twisted these women are. none of them are stock and they are all restomods. its super sad that they have such low self esteem that as teenagers they were rebuilding themselves. the pressure that puts on normal women is crazy. the kardashians have really fucked up what the norm is for women. kim is gross...have you seen the unedited pics of it? maybe its all because the bruce jenner body dysmorphia and it pushed them all to make changes. i dont know but its pretty sick and twisted
For real, I wish they would fucking disappear one day. They are horrific role models for women and young women. I loathe these bitches.

User avatar
crash273
Forum Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:19 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6192

Post by crash273 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:53 am

disco.moon wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:02 pm
what a fucked up family. look at how fake and twisted these women are. none of them are stock and they are all restomods. its super sad that they have such low self esteem that as teenagers they were rebuilding themselves. the pressure that puts on normal women is crazy. the kardashians have really fucked up what the norm is for women. kim is gross...have you seen the unedited pics of it? maybe its all because the bruce jenner body dysmorphia and it pushed them all to make changes. i dont know but its pretty sick and twisted
For real, I wish they would fucking disappear one day. They are horrific role models for women and young women. I loathe these bitches.
But that's one of the paradoxes of our time. Almost every woman says how much they hate the Kardashians and I think the entire world agrees they are horrible role models. Yet these bitches make millions (billions according to some) by selling products to....women! You know how they disappear? Ignore them and do not buy their products. Of course I am not speaking directly about you but the general public.

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2325
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6193

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:05 am

crash273 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:53 am
disco.moon wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:02 pm
what a fucked up family. look at how fake and twisted these women are. none of them are stock and they are all restomods. its super sad that they have such low self esteem that as teenagers they were rebuilding themselves. the pressure that puts on normal women is crazy. the kardashians have really fucked up what the norm is for women. kim is gross...have you seen the unedited pics of it? maybe its all because the bruce jenner body dysmorphia and it pushed them all to make changes. i dont know but its pretty sick and twisted


For real, I wish they would fucking disappear one day. They are horrific role models for women and young women. I loathe these bitches.
But that's one of the paradoxes of our time. Almost every woman says how much they hate the Kardashians and I think the entire world agrees they are horrible role models. Yet these bitches make millions (billions according to some) by selling products to....women! You know how they disappear? Ignore them and do not buy their products. Of course I am not speaking directly about you but the general public.

I would fucking cut my hands off before I gave any kind of money to that family lol. I've never myself, but yeah many do.

User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6194

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:10 pm

disco.moon wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:03 pm
pork wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:02 pm
what a fucked up family. look at how fake and twisted these women are. none of them are stock and they are all restomods. its super sad that they have such low self esteem that as teenagers they were rebuilding themselves. the pressure that puts on normal women is crazy. the kardashians have really fucked up what the norm is for women. kim is gross...have you seen the unedited pics of it? maybe its all because the bruce jenner body dysmorphia and it pushed them all to make changes. i dont know but its pretty sick and twisted
For real, I wish they would fucking disappear one day. They are horrific role models for women and young women. I loathe these bitches.
My small Ontario city tweeted about something to do with Kim. I SLAMMED them for talking about this useless twat that adds nothing to the world. And then the pile on as many people followed with worse tweets.

Havnt heard a word about them since.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 5247
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6195

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:47 pm

So nobody here admits to helping them become billionaires?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6196

Post by B-Tender » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:47 pm
So nobody here admits to helping them become billionaires?
Well, I've looked at their noods.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6197

Post by hawkfan8812 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 pm

I think the oldest daughter is drop dead gorgeous.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 7144
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6198

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:00 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:47 pm
So nobody here admits to helping them become billionaires?
I admit to thinking Kim and Kylie have fucking outstanding tits.
China has literally stuck it in the Biden Administrations ass.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6199

Post by Animal » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:04 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 pm
I think the oldest daughter is drop dead gorgeous.
Image
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Swallowing cum is honest work

User avatar
disco.moon
Major Daddy Issues
Posts: 2325
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm
Location: Jersey
Occupation: Professional Trespasser

Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

#6200

Post by disco.moon » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:28 pm

Animal wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:04 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 pm
I think the oldest daughter is drop dead gorgeous.
Image
She definitely is the hottest, she's not fucked with herself as much.

Post Reply