OK, FSF ban by Evvan

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

OK, FSF ban by Evvan

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I have some possible major (and I mean major) objections and issues to FSF being banned. I just have 1 first question I need answered by the Mods/ Admins. I just got here a couple of months ago, but since UJR started in Nov. 2017, how many members have been banned for any reason? I need that answered before I can elaborate.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: OK, FSF ban by Evvan

Post by B-Tender »

If you want to run a site, get your own.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Dilly dilly!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

WTC asked a question. Don't know if someone answered. Don't really care. Banning for asking a question seems petty.

Banning FSF after he agreed to Evvan's challenge was completely acceptable.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 pm I have some possible major (and I mean major) objections and issues to FSF being banned. I just have 1 first question I need answered by the Mods/ Admins. I just got here a couple of months ago, but since UJR started in Nov. 2017, how many members have been banned for any reason? I need that answered before I can elaborate.
Hundreds, but outside of spammers I believe the answer is 1, which was me banning gunzen for a grand total of 30 minutes when he had a spazz attack. FSF is banned because that was the result of the bet he voluntarily agreed to, which he lost. He'll be back shitting all over everything in due time.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Absolute power..........
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

ThirdRail wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:15 pm
B-Tender wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:27 pm If you want to run a site, get your own.
^^^^
This and spare us the elaboration
If we're banning retards WTC has a right to be anxious
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 pm I have some possible major (and I mean major) objections and issues to FSF being banned. I just have 1 first question I need answered by the Mods/ Admins. I just got here a couple of months ago, but since UJR started in Nov. 2017, how many members have been banned for any reason? I need that answered before I can elaborate.
Hundreds, but outside of spammers I believe the answer is 1, which was me banning gunzen for a grand total of 30 minutes when he had a spazz attack. FSF is banned because that was the result of the bet he voluntarily agreed to, which he lost. He'll be back shitting all over everything in due time.
So, you are a Mod and can confirm just 1 person (30 minutes) has been banned in the 14 month history of UJR?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:56 pm From my understanding its only a 48 hour ban. He'll live
Not the point and I just want my first question answered before I continue.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

ThirdRail wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:15 pm
B-Tender wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:27 pm If you want to run a site, get your own.
^^^^
This and spare us the elaboration
Sup, Smoke44?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

He challenged Ev to a "first to lie' contest with a ban on the line. He even started a new thread to do it.

He then got caught in a lie on his SECOND post of the thread.

If you're gonna bet, you gotta be prepared to pay up if you lose.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WTC originally made this his av then thought better of it. A mod should make this his av permanently.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:24 pm
So, you are a Mod and can confirm just 1 person (30 minutes) has been banned in the 14 month history of UJR?
Well I'm not going to scroll through all the mod logs on this new forum, let alone all the ones on the prior version that don't exist anymore. This and the 30 minute gunzen ban are the only ones I'm aware of, and since both resulted in whining I expect I'd have heard if there were any others due to people whining about it.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Evvanrenea wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:42 pm Lol WTC acts like this place has actual rules like he’s owed an explanation and that people are safe from banning just because he feels it’s unjust to do so. :lol:
He's just pissed off because he didn't win the banning based on percentage points.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:34 pm
Well I'm not going to scroll through all the mod logs on this new forum, let alone all the ones on the prior version that don't exist anymore. This and the 30 minute gunzen ban are the only ones I'm aware of, and since both resulted in whining I expect I'd have heard if there were any others due to people whining about it.
You didn't answer my question. Are you or are not a Mod/Admin? And it's time to get BRR and QD into this discussion, if they are available. It's that important.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

FSF wouldn't stop. It didn't matter the thread or the topic. With that and his past manic behavior and posting styles in mind, I have no problem with the ban. They aren't the norm but neither is he.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:51 pm
You didn't answer my question. Are you or are not a Mod/Admin? And it's time to get BRR and QD into this discussion, if they are available. It's that important.
It's not important, the fucking site tells you who the mods are, you're just too fucking stupid to look
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

My bad, I didn't realise you were quite that retarded. Yes I am a mod/admin, that's why my name is highlighted in green, why I was able to ban gunzen for 30 minutes, and why I answered your question. How on earth does someone as dim as you have internet access and a computer? Is it some kind of government program?

There is no mod alert system to distinguish tard bans from spam bans, there's a non searchable log of mod actions and since it's like 99.9% spam bans, no mod ever bothers to scroll through it. As I have already patiently explained to you, a non spam ban would only come to the attention of the mod team who didn't do it on the same basis as this one, noise on the forum. I guess maybe we could start a thread in the mod forum, but it's such a rare event that it doesn't seem to be necessary. Anyone who is not a total fucking cunt tard is at no risk, there are no arbitrary abuse of power bans going on. FSF got banned because that was a term of the bet he voluntarily entered into and lost, and he'll be back tomorrow.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:06 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:56 pm From my understanding its only a 48 hour ban. He'll live
Here's your answer: Go fuck yourself. You want a transparent democracy, go elsewhere.
Back at your "Go Fuck Yourself". I want BRR and QD in on this important discussion. I get FSF's annoying pounding away on the keyboard for days on end. Never ending. None of that is bannable according to UJR terms. And letting someone like Evvan ban someone and then cackle with humor I quote "I dunno I was bored. I got my homework done and extra time on my hands. Kids fed and bathed and why not pop in and be a bitch?" Is this not what we hated about the old UJ, where Mods were banning people based on moods and personal animosity. I'm thinking BRR will want to weigh in heavily on this issue on HIS website. Even as bad as FSF was acting, any Mod with a modem of fair play, seeing posters like CQ, RD and others pounding back would have given all involved a 48 hour ban to STFU. Waiting for BRR/ QD's thoughts. It seems important to me seeing how the old UJ turned out.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

it's "modicum", not modem
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:40 am
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:06 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 pm
Here's your answer: Go fuck yourself. You want a transparent democracy, go elsewhere.
I want BRR and QD in on this important discussion.
You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what hand fills up first
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:42 am it's "modicum", not modem
"C" batteries are still blowing his mind.,,,,
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

No, it's not important. This is a forum for people to fuck off in unimportantly.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:40 am Even as bad as FSF was acting, any Mod with a modem of fair play, seeing posters like CQ, RD and others pounding back would have given all involved a 48 hour ban to STFU.
Fuck off.
All I did was point out the lie he told to EV.