OK, FSF ban by Evvan

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: OK, FSF ban by Evvan

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:20 am
Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:17 am Image
Where’s the original pic, where she has a beard?
In the original picture my wife looks gorgeous. You fags just want to see men to give you something to jerk off to. Meanwhile, that ignorant cunt EV calls me the liar? How am I the liar when I posted a picture of me and my wife and these fags leaded by Biker and Quint's troll want to alter the original picture? They are the liars and fags. :lol:

Christ, all you ignorant fucks get burned by me, I don't know why you are so stupid that you keep coming at me. Y'all are pathetic!
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

All you ignorant fucks that disrespect me & troll me come off as scumbags and losers. It's God's plan you fucktards. :lol:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

You mad bro?
wut?
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

captquint wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:20 am Serious right hook that one has
Indeed.
FSF_punch.jpg
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Would you idiots stop stirring FSF up again. Then we'll have another banning and the cycle continues. It's like the Middle East Palestine/ Israeli tensions on a smaller scale around here.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Let's see what will happen next with this fucking loser Ev being a mod around here. Am I gonna get banned again for telling the truth you can't handle you ignorant cunt? Like the truth that Biker and Quint are racist jerkoffs that never fucked a decent woman in their lives? :lol: Should we feel sorry for your kids Ev? I take care of my own.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:30 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:29 am Let's see what will happen next with this fucking loser Ev being a mod around here. Am I gonna get banned again for telling the truth you can't handle you ignorant cunt? Like the truth that Biker and Quint are racist jerkoffs that never fucked a decent woman in their lives? :lol: Should we feel sorry for your kids Ev? I take care of my own.
Neither Quint nor I are racists. Thats a simpleton's argument
Notice he didn't say they weren't jerkoffs. :D
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

captquint wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:29 am Image
That's the stuff of nightmares right there. Looks like Chewbacca got burned to death in a house fire.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

All I know is that I posted a picture of me with my beautiful wife and neither Quint or you can post a picture of either of you with a decent woman. Christ Biker, you're too ashamed to even post a picture of yourself.

You two are highly racist too. Maybe that's why neither one of you married well. That's the thing that my father said about his three children. All of us married well.

That's the problem with this site. Almost none of the people here have so that's why you can't relate to me in a positive way.

Seriously, which one of you here can say that you married well, and be proud of your SO? Fuckin' EV being so caught up with her sorry self sure as hell can't say that. Unless she's getting all the attention it doesn't matter I guess.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:34 am All I know is that I posted a picture of me with my beautiful wife
Can I see the original...I mean, before the house fire?
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:32 am
That's the stuff of nightmares right there. Looks like Chewbacca got burned to death in a house fire.
It sure as hell is but that's not the true original picture of my beautiful wife you ignorant scumbag. These faggot haters that are so sad choose to change her picture because they can't even hook up with a decent woman. Even their mother's are ashamed of them and I don't blame them either. You amount to that much though, congratulations.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:37 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:34 am All I know is that I posted a picture of me with my beautiful wife
Can I see the original...I mean, before the house fire?
The fag Quint has the original. I don't save pictures.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:37 am It sure as hell is but that's not the true original picture of my beautiful wife you ignorant scumbag.
No fucking shit, Sherlock.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:38 am The fag Quint has the original. I don't save pictures.
Not even pics of your wife? C'mon, show me. I want to see her shit-eating grin.
-Mitch Hedberg
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:37 am
HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:32 am
It sure as hell is but that's not the true original picture of my beautiful wife you ignorant scumbag. These faggot haters that are so sad choose to change her picture because they can't even hook up with a decent woman. Even their mother's are ashamed of them and I don't blame them either. You amount to that much though, congratulations.
Is your wife the one on the right or the left?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:38 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:37 am It sure as hell is but that's not the true original picture of my beautiful wife you ignorant scumbag.
No fucking shit, Sherlock.
Then why are you laughing at Quint's photoshops when he's not even man enough, as a part time electrician with no 401k, to even hook up with a decent woman? Blame him, not me. Hang out with that loser Quint and you'll never get anywhere. It's like dating someone like Ev who has jumped the shark years ago and offers nothing but an aging figure and excess baggage like a bunch of kids and bills. Who the fuck wants to end up with that?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:27 am Would you idiots stop stirring FSF up again. Then we'll have another banning and the cycle continues. It's like the Middle East Palestine/ Israeli tensions on a smaller scale around here.
Oh stop. There's not a bigger FSF supporter here than me
Right. How many times did you enter the voting booth in Nov to vote for hero Beto- I'll admit he looked good on his skateboard in front of cheering/ admiring Millennials. Good Lord.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:41 am
captquint wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am Image
:lol:
That is so ghey only a fag like you would laugh about it. Meanwhile all of you ghey faggots come at me and I shred you to pieces you faggots. Now there's something to laugh about you loser Ev. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:44 am
Biker wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:41 am
captquint wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am Image
:lol:
That is so ghey only a fag like you would laugh about it. Meanwhile all of you ghey faggots come at me and I shred you to pieces you faggots. Now there's something to laugh about you loser Ev. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duran looks to be a high yeller like your wife in that poster
So now you're jealous because you're darker skinned than my wife? Fuck son, you'll never figure it out, will you?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, let's wrap this thread up. Can we get a UJR consensus? Evvan removed from modship back to background normal poster. And no more Mods subject to PMS so they can't start banning members because they feel menstrual cramps coming on. What say you, UJR?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Peronsally I think Ev banning WTC definitely shows women just aren't up to the job and she should probably get back in the kitchen and stop trying to do men's work.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HighNDry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:27 am FSF_punch.jpg
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Last edited by Reservoir Dog on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker is whiter than I am, and I'm ginger.