LOLZ (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:32 am
Every damn time it seems
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm i hope you realize that you are doing just exactly what you are accusing the uneducated redneck dipshits of doing. right? what does that make you?
I am?! What is it I'm doing that is so similar to what the uneducated redneck dipshits are doing? If you're implying that makes me a hypocrite, alright, but I don't see it. I'm not a physician, but I am a trained and certified medical laboratory technologist, and from it do have a certain perspective that the URDs likely don't have. I'll go with the trained medical experts in infectious disease and will look to them for what I should be doing to protect myself and others, and when we won't have to wear masks anymore. If the URDs don't want to do that, fine, it gives me a reason to stay as far the fuck from them as possible.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:20 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm i hope you realize that you are doing just exactly what you are accusing the uneducated redneck dipshits of doing. right? what does that make you?
I am?! What is it I'm doing that is so similar to what the uneducated redneck dipshits are doing? If you're implying that makes me a hypocrite, alright, but I don't see it. I'm not a physician, but I am a trained and certified medical laboratory technologist, and from it do have a certain perspective that the URDs likely don't have. I'll go with the trained medical experts in infectious disease and will look to them for what I should be doing to protect myself and others, and when we won't have to wear masks anymore. If the URDs don't want to do that, fine, it gives me a reason to stay as far the fuck from them as possible.
So you are a Lab Tech relying on directions from experts who are ignoring scientific data and lying to the public to further a political agenda?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:03 pm Image
Its true. And I laughed harder than I should have. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:18 am
Fuck, some great quotes come from that movie :D
Vote for Pedro
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Cyberhonky wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:18 am
Fuck, some great quotes come from that movie :D
That movie came out right around when I quit smoking pot. I went to the theater high off my ass with some friends and had a great time.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Geist wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:01 pm
rule34 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:56 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:27 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:54 pm You wear the mask to protect other people from you, not to protect yourself from other people. Though it does help both ways.

I, too, want to be left alone without the risk of you infecting me, the same way you don't me infecting you. Pretty simple, and not at all a political statement. That's why it's always pissed me off to see someone with the mask not over their nose, or worse, with the mask over their chin. Or wearing a face shield. You just might as well not wear the mask or shield at all, and let it be clear to everyone else who the asshole is and stay far away.
I assume you will continue to wear a mask for the rest of your life?
Do you have a good argument against it?
Allah forbid one person somewhere inhales a germ. Society surely can't suffer the loss.
With all the "screaming" BS pol/SFW crap invading this forum, somebody missed this :lol:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:20 pm
No offense. But QD, you sound really stressed out. No way surprising considering all the pressure all of you in that field protecting us has gone through the last Year way plus. I think what the other side is is trying to tell you right now is "You can take your foot off the gas". Hope this makes sense.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:42 pm
No offense. But QD, you sound really stressed out. No way surprising considering all the pressure all of you in that field protecting us has gone through the last Year way plus. I think what the other side is is trying to tell you right now is "You can take your foot off the gas". Hope this makes sense.
Well, it's actually been a pretty profitable year, but even our CEO admitted it would have been nice to make that money in a more usual way, and not due to some global event. I'm not a bench tech (I work in IT), but I've seen the faces of our great lab techs after long days and nights getting COVID antibody and antigen tests done, it'll be a great day when the work levels get back to a regular degree, and they can put smiles in place of the death masks they always have.

But what's this "other side" you're referring to? Baptist preachers, civil engineers, baristas at the local Starbucks? Someone who knows someone who knows another somebody that knows stuff? Sorry, I'd rather take the advice of someone who actually has some trained professional knowledge of the subject. And not just any doctor, either, I'm less concerned about the opinion of a urologist or plastic surgeon or a podiatrist.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:55 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:42 pm
Well, it's actually been a pretty profitable year, but even our CEO admitted it would have been nice to make that money in a more usual way, and not due to some global event. I'm not a bench tech (I work in IT), but I've seen the faces of our great lab techs after long days and nights getting COVID antibody and antigen tests done, it'll be a great day when the work levels get back to a regular degree, and they can put smiles in place of the death masks they always have.

But what's this "other side" you're referring to? Baptist preachers, civil engineers, baristas at the local Starbucks? Someone who knows someone who knows another somebody that knows stuff? Sorry, I'd rather take the advice of someone who actually has some trained professional knowledge of the subject. And not just any doctor, either, I'm less concerned about the opinion of a urologist or plastic surgeon or a podiatrist.
Well, we all salute what you all did. By other side, I meant the handful of UJR's who take a different view of some of the issues you feel strongly about and ping you occasionally. Best thing is we can do it here civilized. None of the hair pulling, yelling bs in pol/sfw the last 5 years.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker

Post by Biker »

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 pm Image
we need a thing made with the black kid that cooked the ramen without water but when it zooms in on the kids blank expression it then says "That's racist!" really loud. J_Bird bonus points to the internet guru that can come up with that. Also if the guy wearing the aluminum foil thing with the green olives on it could be incorporated that would be good also.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:57 pm Image
Clown world.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HighNDry wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:57 pm Image
Clown world.
Beats walking down the road with a gas can.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:15 pm Image
:lol:
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:15 pm Image
Well you did mention multiple people splooging on you. :lol: