LOLZ (NSFW)

The forum for all things Kerrville TX. Also for New Jersey. And boobs!
Post Reply
User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

LOLZ (NSFW)

#1

Post by megman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:06 pm

Image
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
Stapes
Proud Union Guy. Drives a Nissan
Posts: 10567
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#2

Post by Stapes » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 am

Image
I blame Biker.

User avatar
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!
Posts: 5995
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#3

Post by FreakShowFanatic » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 am

Image

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#4

Post by necronomous » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 am
Image
Why is this funny?
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 3982
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#5

Post by Antknot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Glad someone asked. So I don't look like I don't get it. (I don't.)

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#6

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:53 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#7

Post by megman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:20 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#8

Post by megman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:41 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


User avatar
ThirdRail
Forum Irregular
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#9

Post by ThirdRail » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:03 am

FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 am
Image
20 yrs later and he still can't figure out that LOLZ means posting a humorous pic
WTC retard level - 100%

User avatar
HighNDry
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2269
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm
Location: Definitely NOT in Ev's asshole

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#10

Post by HighNDry » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:19 am

necronomous wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:26 am
Image
Why is this funny?
Is the blonde a dude?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#11

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 am

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#12

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm

captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 am
Image
That's not funny. It's a fucking horrible idea. Why would you want inefficient and overpriced gas?
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#13

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm

necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 am
Image
That's not funny. It's a fucking horrible idea. Why would you want inefficient and overpriced gas?
You don't think unregulated monopolies overcharge?
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#14

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:50 pm

captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 am
Image
That's not funny. It's a fucking horrible idea. Why would you want inefficient and overpriced gas?
You don't think unregulated monopolies overcharge?
But they arent inefficient nor do they run up the tax bill.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#15

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm

necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:50 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm


That's not funny. It's a fucking horrible idea. Why would you want inefficient and overpriced gas?
You don't think unregulated monopolies overcharge?
But they arent inefficient nor do they run up the tax bill.
So price gouging is fine as long as it is not inefficient, got it
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser
Posts: 6301
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#16

Post by AnalHamster » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm

If you go with evidence rather than your gut neither model is intrinsically more efficient. Both have potential flaws that regulation can avoid. A private company with a monopoly will price gouge if it isn't prevented from doing so, because the normal check to that, competition, is not there. On the other hand it tends to lead to higher infrastructure investment.

Edumacate yoselves if interested.
http://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/li ... ciency.pdf

User avatar
beagleboy
Get Off My Lawn
Posts: 2120
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#17

Post by beagleboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm

The LOLZ thread isn't very LOLZ.

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 2363
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Picking my nose and playing Skyrim
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#18

Post by QillerDaemon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 pm

necronomous wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm
Why is this funny?
Manly handshake? IDK...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#19

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm

captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:50 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm


You don't think unregulated monopolies overcharge?
But they arent inefficient nor do they run up the tax bill.
So price gouging is fine as long as it is not inefficient, got it
Nice leap in logic. However, I'd rather the private company gouge me and it run well than the government gouge me and it run like shit and then tax me to get it to run like shit.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#20

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 pm

analhamster wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm
If you go with evidence rather than your gut neither model is intrinsically more efficient. Both have potential flaws that regulation can avoid. A private company with a monopoly will price gouge if it isn't prevented from doing so, because the normal check to that, competition, is not there. On the other hand it tends to lead to higher infrastructure investment.

Edumacate yoselves if interested.
http://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/li ... ciency.pdf
I'd prefer competition, no monopolies, including the government monopoly, and shitty taxes.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#21

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 pm
necronomous wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:47 pm
Why is this funny?
Manly handshake? IDK...
Maybe?
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#22

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:09 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm
The LOLZ thread isn't very LOLZ.
Maybe its ironically funny?
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#23

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:09 pm

necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:50 pm


But they arent inefficient nor do they run up the tax bill.
So price gouging is fine as long as it is not inefficient, got it
Nice leap in logic. However, I'd rather the private company gouge me and it run well than the government gouge me and it run like shit and then tax me to get it to run like shit.
Did you skip the last part?

Image
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 4379
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#24

Post by necronomous » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:10 pm

captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:09 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm


So price gouging is fine as long as it is not inefficient, got it
Nice leap in logic. However, I'd rather the private company gouge me and it run well than the government gouge me and it run like shit and then tax me to get it to run like shit.
Did you skip the last part?

Image
Cause that's what the government is known for. Amirite!!
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Shake n Bake Attaché
Posts: 25901
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

#25

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:15 pm

necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:10 pm
captquint wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:09 pm
necronomous wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Nice leap in logic. However, I'd rather the private company gouge me and it run well than the government gouge me and it run like shit and then tax me to get it to run like shit.
Did you skip the last part?

Image
Cause that's what the government is known for. Amirite!!
If you feel that it is being run incorrectly you can vote in Opposition or run for the position yourself. Or I can stand in front of the company with a sign. One seems more effective than the other.
Animal wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:12 am
I'm really gay and want to bang DT.

Post Reply