LOLZ (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:55 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:51 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:27 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:54 pm You wear the mask to protect other people from you, not to protect yourself from other people. Though it does help both ways.

I, too, want to be left alone without the risk of you infecting me, the same way you don't me infecting you. Pretty simple, and not at all a political statement. That's why it's always pissed me off to see someone with the mask not over their nose, or worse, with the mask over their chin. Or wearing a face shield. You just might as well not wear the mask or shield at all, and let it be clear to everyone else who the asshole is and stay far away.
I assume you will continue to wear a mask for the rest of your life?
Of course not. Just understand the point. You do not know if you're infected, even with the vaccine, so reduce the chance that you can spread it by wearing the mask, and wear it correctly. It's just a little thing, and helps the people around you. Why is that such a problem?
I assume youre fully vaccinated so why are you still wearing the mask? Its about as unscientific as it gets
Something that seems to get missed, presumably because even the most ignorant redneck dipshit appears to have a medical degree these days, is that just because you're vaccinated, means you can't still be a spreader. The vaccine reduces your chances of getting an active infection, but doesn't prevent you from carrying the virus to others. One of the biggest examples of this is tuberculosis, which is often spread by persons who are themselves immune to TB, but can still give it to others who might not be immune it. And you know, we're still dealing with the after-effects of this infection, we don't know still what all this virus does to us after we get over the initial infection. We could be in some bad long-term health problems with COVID-19.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

But there is a slight chance they might help. Why wear a seat belt when there is probably a 99.9 percent chance you won't need it. It is so inconvenient to buckle and unbuckle that belt.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:01 pm
rule34 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:56 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:54 pm You wear the mask to protect other people from you, not to protect yourself from other people. Though it does help both ways.

I, too, want to be left alone without the risk of you infecting me, the same way you don't me infecting you. Pretty simple, and not at all a political statement. That's why it's always pissed me off to see someone with the mask not over their nose, or worse, with the mask over their chin. Or wearing a face shield. You just might as well not wear the mask or shield at all, and let it be clear to everyone else who the asshole is and stay far away.
Do you have a good argument against it?
Yes. Its unnatural. And they dont do very much

Yes dig up some memo that fauci wrote in the beginning of the pandemic February of 2020...... he already stated multiple times that his position on mask evolved after more information came in but that doesn't fit your agenda you've been pushing since the beginning of this. It is scientifically irrefutable that masks work..... but you think it should be some kind of Iron Dome and that's not the way it works. Instead of worrying about what fauci said in 2020 of February how come we're not hearing about Trump not saying a word about this pandemic until March and then downplaying it in April
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:06 pm

Of course not. Just understand the point. You do not know if you're infected, even with the vaccine, so reduce the chance that you can spread it by wearing the mask, and wear it correctly. It's just a little thing, and helps the people around you. Why is that such a problem?
I assume youre fully vaccinated so why are you still wearing the mask? Its about as unscientific as it gets
Something that seems to get missed, presumably because even the most ignorant redneck dipshit appears to have a medical degree these days, is that just because you're vaccinated, means you can't still be a spreader. The vaccine reduces your chances of getting an active infection, but doesn't prevent you from carrying the virus to others. One of the biggest examples of this is tuberculosis, which is often spread by persons who are themselves immune to TB, but can still give it to others who might not be immune it. And you know, we're still dealing with the after-effects of this infection, we don't know still what all this virus does to us after we get over the initial infection. We could be in some bad long-term health problems with COVID-19.
So if we are to follow that logic, then the masks will never go, for there are plenty of anti-vaxxer nutters out there that refuse the vaccine.
rule34

Post by rule34 »

You are correct, mask and social distancing don't work. What was the rat of flu infection recently?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:08 pm

Yes dig up some memo that fauci wrote in the beginning of the pandemic February of 2020...... he already stated multiple times that his position on mask evolved after more information came in but that doesn't fit your agenda you've been pushing since the beginning of this. It is scientifically irrefutable that masks work..... but you think it should be some kind of Iron Dome and that's not the way it works. Instead of worrying about what fauci said in 2020 of February how come we're not hearing about Trump not saying a word about this pandemic until March and then downplaying it in April
I'll ask the question again since you refuse to answer: We had the highest level of mask wearing during the fall of 2020 and winter 2021. We also had the highest rates of infections and deaths. How do you square the two if you believe that masks are very effective?
rule34

Post by rule34 »

And better yet, why should it bother you if someone does choose to wear a mask full time? Does it intimidate you?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:10 pm

I'll ask the question again since you refuse to answer: We had the highest level of mask wearing during the fall of 2020 and winter 2021. We also had the highest rates of infections and deaths. How do you square the two if you believe that masks are very effective?
And this has been answered over and over but you just don't like what you hear. We've had marginal mask-wearing compliance in this country
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 pm We've had marginal mask-wearing compliance in this country
:lol:

Fuck off if you believe that
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:06 pm

i hope you realize that you are doing just exactly what you are accusing the uneducated redneck dipshits of doing. right? what does that make you?
rule34

Post by rule34 »

What would the rate of infections and deaths been without the mask and social distancing?
Biker

Post by Biker »

rule34 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm What would the rate of infections and deaths been without the mask and social distancing?
Based on the level of mask wearing we had, I assume it wouldnt have been much different. Like Fauci said in his email, the typical drug store masks cant keep out virus
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 pm

And this has been answered over and over but you just don't like what you hear. We've had marginal mask-wearing compliance in this country
Oh FFS

The most populated state in the country was near 100% compliance. And where I live it still is. Radio ads continue to run, warning us against walking around outside sans mask, despite the CDC’s spew to the contrary.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Honest question here, at what point would you in fact stop wearing the mask?
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:54 pm A girl can't even laugh around here sometimes!
Is this how you ask for dick pics?
rule34

Post by rule34 »

I remember dick, he was an asshole at times.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rule34 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:02 pm I remember dick, he was an asshole at times.
you never complained when he rode your ass over the least little thing.
rule34

Post by rule34 »

I'm not sure how to take that.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:38 pm Image

https://helenkellersimulator.org/
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:54 pm A girl can't even laugh around here sometimes!
That's why you never got a dick pic.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
peterosehaircut

Post by peterosehaircut »

Heh! That was pretty good.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.