LOLZ (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:07 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:43 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:19 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Ah, I see. So I'm talking about reality and what is possible and you are fantasising about lala fairyland where every home has multiple lines and magical fairies. You would hypothetically prefer magical fairyland. Sure thing buddy, I don't know why I didn't see that.
See what you did there was take a question out of context to prove a point that no one was fighting so you could appear smart. When in reality I think I figured out what you're trying to do. And that's convince me you're an idiot. And you know what, you win. I'm convinced.

See what actually happened was, I just made a simple comment about I thought something was wrong and stupid and I would prefer a different thing. It wasnt an arguement, just a statement. Then you wanted to appear smart, so out of no where you wanted to explain a monopoly and what currently is going on that is totally shit, to prove how great and wonderful the government is, and how it's actually helping me.
And that's wonderful and all, but you really have this strong desire to prove how smart you are all the time. And sadly you do so by taking shit out of context and then make up this whole side argument to be defended while at the same time disagreeing with my original point. So now the person has to defend his original argument, plus one no one was even arguing. And then you repeat, no you dont get it, again to reaffirm your "intelligence."
You are are an odd person with what appears to be extremely low self esteem and the constant need to assert how right he is.
Good for you man. Now say melt or whatever and make up other shot to argue with some bullshit fallacy or what have you.
Add rinse repeat.
Yeah, you like to appear smart and spew a bunch of words out your ass when caught out, but what it comes down to on this occasion is I was explaining the practical realities of hooking a property in to a shared grid and the inescapable economic consequences, and you were, it eventually emerged, saying yeah but what if we lived in la la fairyland where magic happens. We don't. Regardless of whether you pay your money to a public or private utility, the big bad government is working behind the scenes to keep your bills low because supply to your house is an unavoidable monopoly without it.
I'm not fucking smart.
And /thread.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

C63D78A5-1E5D-476B-9F05-6EF828E2085F.jpeg
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

analhamster wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:47 am
necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:07 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:43 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:19 pm
analhamster wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Ah, I see. So I'm talking about reality and what is possible and you are fantasising about lala fairyland where every home has multiple lines and magical fairies. You would hypothetically prefer magical fairyland. Sure thing buddy, I don't know why I didn't see that.
See what you did there was take a question out of context to prove a point that no one was fighting so you could appear smart. When in reality I think I figured out what you're trying to do. And that's convince me you're an idiot. And you know what, you win. I'm convinced.

See what actually happened was, I just made a simple comment about I thought something was wrong and stupid and I would prefer a different thing. It wasnt an arguement, just a statement. Then you wanted to appear smart, so out of no where you wanted to explain a monopoly and what currently is going on that is totally shit, to prove how great and wonderful the government is, and how it's actually helping me.
And that's wonderful and all, but you really have this strong desire to prove how smart you are all the time. And sadly you do so by taking shit out of context and then make up this whole side argument to be defended while at the same time disagreeing with my original point. So now the person has to defend his original argument, plus one no one was even arguing. And then you repeat, no you dont get it, again to reaffirm your "intelligence."
You are are an odd person with what appears to be extremely low self esteem and the constant need to assert how right he is.
Good for you man. Now say melt or whatever and make up other shot to argue with some bullshit fallacy or what have you.
Add rinse repeat.
Yeah, you like to appear smart and spew a bunch of words out your ass when caught out, but what it comes down to on this occasion is I was explaining the practical realities of hooking a property in to a shared grid and the inescapable economic consequences, and you were, it eventually emerged, saying yeah but what if we lived in la la fairyland where magic happens. We don't. Regardless of whether you pay your money to a public or private utility, the big bad government is working behind the scenes to keep your bills low because supply to your house is an unavoidable monopoly without it.
I'm not fucking smart.
And /thread.
Like I said out of context. Thanks for proving me right.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

deadpetals wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:54 pm HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Last time I was here I left because you guys have not changed at all in 10 fucking years... if anything you've all gotten worse!! You sit and type out these goddamn diatribes that only you get ir care to freaking read! YOU'RE RUNNING LOLZ.

....and it's not even like cat fights

At least we cleverly insulted each other. Damn y'all suck.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:35 pm Image
How much you want to bet that some Donk isn't sporting rims that look just the same?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:16 pm
captquint wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:35 pm Image
How much you want to bet that some Donk isn't sporting rims that look just the same?
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

This is the worst LOLZ thread in history.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

donky wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:32 am Image
If I ever see this I'm putting a round through that window!
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:39 am
That's something a coward and fag would do. Jeez, what if it was child or something? You are one fucked up dude.
donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

[quote=FreakShowFanatic post_id=4027 time=1548038790 user_id=69
call me skankhunt42 [/quote]
I am a douche and a faggot
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:46 am
peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:39 am
That's something a coward and fag would do. Jeez, what if it was child or something? You are one fucked up dude.
This is why no one likes you.
-Mitch Hedberg
donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

donky
Forum Regular

Post by donky »

donky
Forum Regular