Slap's future penpal

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Slap's future penpal

Post by megman »

Woman Charged With Torturing Incapacitated Man

JUNE 21--An Alabama woman has been charged with the sexual torture of a 25-year-old man who was “under the influence of GHB” and bound with duct tape when he was assaulted, according to court filing.

In a charge sheet filed this week, Jennifer Johnson, 36, was accused of violating the incapacitated man with a sex toy at a residence in Cottondale, a Tuscaloosa suburb.

Police learned of the March 19 attack when they discovered incriminating videos on Johnson’s phone following her arrest last month for possession of a stolen Honda Civic. At the time of her May 10 bust, Johnson “stated she was a prostitute,” according to a court filing.

The “multiple videos” found on Johnson’s phone, investigators say, showed her “penetrating the victim’s anus with a dildo.” The man was “under the influence” of the date-rape drug GHB and “physically helpless,” investigators allege.

The victim “was also bound with duct tape around his mouth, wrists, and ankles,” according to a deposition and charge sheet that notes that Johnson “jokes and laughs throughout the videos.”

Court filings do not indicate what, if any, relationship Johnson (seen above) has with the victim, who remained unconscious during the entirety of the recorded assault.

Since her arrest last month, Johnson has been held in the Tuscaloosa County jail on $20,000 bond. Her bond was upped this week to $80,000 in light of the new felony sexual torture charge. (2 pages)

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/revo ... est-976315
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Slap's future penpal

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 am Image
Edit: Thought she was 25. Either way, she’s fucking rough.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I'm guessing half the posters here would hit that, especially after reading the op.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Bound, tortured, butt-raped.. sounds like a winning M.O.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:58 am Bound, tortured, butt-raped.. sounds like a winning M.O.
One time I was traveling with my father in Milwaukee and Jeffrey Dahmer came up to my dad and said " You have a fine boy there, how much do you want for him?"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:06 am
JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:58 am Bound, tortured, butt-raped.. sounds like a winning M.O.
One time I was traveling with my father in Milwaukee and Jeffrey Dahmer came up to my dad and said " You have a fine boy there, how much do you want for him?"
You're Dad didn't sell you? Missed a good chance for beer money.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Blast wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:14 am
He liked Vodka
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:17 am
Blast wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:14 am
He liked Vodka
Apparently not enough
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

:lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Did he have to pay the hooker extra for the butt rape? Or was it a package deal? Maybe a freebie?