Guess Where I Stopped at Today?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Guess Where I Stopped at Today?

Post by Stapes »

No comments about the midsection F&&kers......I'm 56 years old not JRS.

My apologies to WTC. I had no idea Iraan TX was so close to I-10 or I would have said something.....maybe.

I about shit my pants when I saw a sign for Iraan/Sheffield and googly told me it was only 10 minutes off the Interstate. I damn near flipped the car in excitement jumping off the exit.
I will say WTC is right. It is very scenic heading down the lonely 12 mile road to town. Sort of at the bottom of a valley with huge hills on either side. I will also say I would hang myself if I ever lived there because it sure is one desolate place. Jesus weeps it is remote.

I won't be disrespectful about the man's town. I was a little shocked how small and empty the main part of town was. I"ve literally only seen in movies were the main street is empty and there is a blinking red traffic light and just a feeling of "nobody is home".

I did ride around a bit and went down some side streets. I did not see any hot blonds. I did not stay very long. I really felt out of place and uncircumcized. I felt like "the hills have eyes" if you know what I mean.

Shot down Main Street....empty

WTC's church I would imagine

The hills where WTC goes drinking and lizard chasing. Nothing else would be out there.

Why am I on I-10 in Texas? Going to Vegas baby!! My daughter, SIL and grand kids are going to Arizona to visit cousins and are doing a 2 day side trip to Vegas.....So I decided to go meet up with them. Ive never been there and I want to see a little bit of the country before I get to old to give a crap. I want to hit up the Grand Canyon and places like that and when I return I'll come back across through New Mexico, Oklahoma....stop at Graceland....stuff like that.
So far I've done close to 1,900 miles since 10pm Monday night. I"m in some shit hole motel with no internet in Las Cruces New Mexico right now. Have to use my phone as a hotspot.
Last edited by Stapes on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Guess Where I Stopped at Today?

Post by CaptQuint »

You made it out alive, you are a brave man
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Condolences....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Is there supposed to be pictures? I'm confused.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

JCW wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:32 am Is there supposed to be pictures? I'm confused.
I'd be ashamed too.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

There was pictures
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:08 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:20 am There was pictures
Apparently camera's don't work in Hooterville, TX
I wanted to see the hot blonde
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

For pictures to show from hosting websites on this board, they need to have a file extension. Something like .jpg or .gif. My suggestion is to make an Imgur account and upload the pics there, then link to them on this board. If they're relatively small enough, you could simply upload the pics at attachments to your post.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:33 am For pictures to show from hosting websites on this board, they need to have a file extension. Something like .jpg or .gif. My suggestion is to make an Imgur account and upload the pics there, then link to them on this board. If they're relatively small enough, you could simply upload the pics at attachments to your post.
It's funny, the pics worked for like 20 minutes
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I moved to imgur. let me know. funny I could still see the pics from my end.
I blame Biker.
peterosehaircut

Post by peterosehaircut »

:worthless:
peterosehaircut

Post by peterosehaircut »

Well shit, they're showing now.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:35 pm Well shit, they're showing now.
I done fixed 'em
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Swap that cap for a red one and maybe pad the bra a bit and you can probably walk about the place in safety observing the locals.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

"The hills where WTC goes drinking and lizard chasing."

:lol: fucking classic

Figured you were exaggerating until I saw that pic of main street. Think I saw a few tumbleweeds rolling through. Wow that place looks desolate and I'm from the boonies. Most of my neighbors are Amish.. i see them working their fields everyday... horses with their colts and the dairy cows grazing while the children help their parents and learn the simple ways of life it sometimes makes me wonder if they might just have it figured out.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:44 pm "The hills where WTC goes drinking and lizard chasing."

:lol: fucking classic

Figured you were exaggerating until I saw that pic of main street. Think I saw a few tumbleweeds rolling through. Wow that place looks desolate and I'm from the boonies. Most of my neighbors are Amish.. i see them working their fields everyday... horses with their colts and the dairy cows grazing while the children help their parents and learn the simple ways of life it sometimes makes me wonder if they might just have it figured out.
I once wasted an hour touring around Iraan on Google maps and I don't recall having seen a single human being. It was kind of weird.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Woah, hold on a second. I don't have the time right now to work up one of my awesome photochops, but if you were to replace that camo cap with trump's wig..
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

its because all the people live in an enormous underground bunker. don't you guys read?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:12 pm its because all the people live in an enormous underground bunker. don't you guys read?
Like naked mole-rats? They're mole people?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:14 pm
Flumper wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:12 pm its because all the people live in an enormous underground bunker. don't you guys read?
no, they are normal people. i can't remember the whole story, but it has something to do with aliens and the end of the world.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:17 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:14 pm
no, they are normal people. i can't remember the whole story, but it has something to do with aliens and the end of the world.
Of course, it does. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 am Image
i am trying to read that sign. why does it look like some of the lower stuff has been printed over?

and that band needs to pick it up a bit. no trophies since the 90's? Even Tiger won the masters this year.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:26 pm They have one from 2002
well, i think we can agree on 2 things, though. that band has got to step it up and someone needs to refurbish the sign.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 am Why am I on I-10 in Texas? Going to Vegas baby!! My daughter, SIL and grand kids are going to Arizona to visit cousins and are doing a 2 day side trip to Vegas.....So I decided to go meet up with them. Ive never been there and I want to see a little bit of the country before I get to old to give a crap. I want to hit up the Grand Canyon and places like that and when I return I'll come back across through New Mexico, Oklahoma....stop at Graceland....stuff like that.
So far I've done close to 1,900 miles since 10pm Monday night. I"m in some shit hole motel with no internet in Las Cruces New Mexico right now. Have to use my phone as a hotspot.
if you are going all out on a sight seeing tour of the US, you'll definitely want to include oklahoma. Is there an eye roll slimey?

and who took the picture of you in front of the Iraan sign?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Seriously, no one else is seeing donald trump without the wig?