We will never own another American Car...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: We will never own another American Car...

Post by CaptQuint »

Mtb_man wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:59 pm Should I be happy or worried I have 140000 on a Kia and have never not once changed the brake pads or rotors
Is that miles or kilometers? If miles you need brakes all around
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:29 am Basically every girl I dated between 18 and 25 right there. I used to make Sundays "Clean out your fucking car day". I'd help them but fuckin A are some girls slobs and how do they accumulate so much shit?
DandyDon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:10 am Image
My friend's sister and her 4 kids (no husband) are nastiest people I have ever met. Like the car in this pic...the kids use the cup folders in the back seat to fill with ranch to dip their McNuggets in. Hasn't been cleaned for years. Mice shit, garbage, food, spilled everything... Imagine the stink on a hot summer day. Literally 50 yards away if you are down wind. The kids eat plenty and seem happy, and the mom doesn't beat them and seems nice, so DCF can't do anything about it.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Have a client who I've offered to swing by their house to pick up forms and they always decline and drop them off at our offices. Walked by her car one day in the parking lot and the back was just completely full of trash up to the point it was blocking her rear view mirror vision. This was an old Subaru wagon so that's a lot of trash.

That's when I realized I probably didn't want to go inside their house.
d-nutt
Forum Newbie

Post by d-nutt »

Little did you know, you are buying American. Honda dominates the list of most-American made cars:

The most American-made vehicle in 2019, which includes criteria such as the number of factory jobs and where parts are sourced, was the Jeep Cherokee, according to Cars.com annual ranking. While it is built in Belvidere, Illinois, Jeep is owned by Italian-American carmaker Fiat Chrysler.

Of the top 15, nine are manufactured by Japanese firms Honda or Toyota. Ford’s F-150 pickup is the only vehicle from the Dearborn-based company to make it on the list:

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Jeep Cherokee
Honda Odyssey
Honda Ridgeline
Honda Passport
Chevrolet Corvette
Acura MDX
Honda Pilot
Chevrolet Colorado
GMC Canyon
Acura RDX
Chevrolet Camaro
Toyota Avalon
Ford F-150
Honda Accord
Toyota Tundra
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

I don't think anyone has confused that: where it is engineered is the key.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

And the robots that build them were not made in America.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:32 pm And the robots that build them were not made in America.
I met a guy who was a robotics engineer for GM, GM partnered with a Japanese firm and many of those robots are engineered and built in The USA.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:32 pm And the robots that build them were not made in America.
I met a guy who was a robotics engineer for GM, GM partnered with a Japanese firm and many of those robots are engineered and built in The USA.
Why did they need the Japanese firm then? LOL
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:21 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm
Why did they need the Japanese firm then? LOL
Because the japs were way ahead of America in the field of robotics.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

It's happened so many times that it probably sounds rehearsed but just about everytime I take a ride with a girlfriend I ask them flatly, "is this a car, or a trashcan?"
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

That's an Italian car :lol:
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

2014 (and later) Camaro - you must remove the windshield to replace a heater core or A/C evaporator. The glass co. broke it too. :o

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 am 2014 (and later) Camaro - you must remove the windshield to replace a heater core or A/C evaporator. The glass co. broke it too. :o

Had my windshield replaced last year, guy made it look easy. Of course that guy does it all day long.

Some expensive Italian rubber for my Racecar to eat.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:29 am
DandyDon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 am 2014 (and later) Camaro - you must remove the windshield to replace a heater core or A/C evaporator. The glass co. broke it too. :o

Had my windshield replaced last year, guy made it look easy. Of course that guy does it all day long.

You should have went with Nitto
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:36 am

Why?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:45 am

Why?
They are a better tire.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:26 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:45 am

Why?
They are a better tire.
The tire they offer in my size is a all season tire and I don't require that
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:32 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 pm That's an Italian car :lol:
At least it isn’t one of those shit EV cars
Dude, you are extremely ignorant. You have the need to classify things by categories to determine what is good and what is bad. I already told you my Honda EV was awesome. I leased it for 5 years and it had zero issues. It was cheap and it had an excellent ride and was very fast. Not all EV cars are shit bro, so you're a fucking idiot to say that. That's just you being you, you fuckin' Brazilian monkey. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:57 am Look what the cat dragged in. As if we don’t have enough tards on the board,

How’s that mestizo trash doing?
You're the #1 tard on this board chump. My wife is awesome as always. Too bad you didn't manage to marry as well, or accomplish much else in life.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:03 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:59 am
Biker wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:57 am Look what the cat dragged in. As if we don’t have enough tards on the board,

How’s that mestizo trash doing?
You're the #1 tard on this board chump. My wife is awesome as always. Too bad you didn't manage to marry as well, or accomplish much else in life.
Ok, chief
OK, boss Keep up the good work amigo!
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:13 pm
beagleboy wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:21 pm Self driving electric buses would be interesting.
Maybe it's because I'm an old fart, but the thought of self-driving 18-wheelers kinda scares me. And I've read it's going to happen relatively soon! :iroc:
I doubt it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:11 am
beagleboy wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:21 pm Self driving electric buses would be interesting.
Maybe it's because I'm an old fart, but the thought of self-driving 18-wheelers kinda scares me. And I've read it's going to happen relatively soon! :iroc:
I doubt it.
Your wife doubts you're a man as well. Thats why she nails everything that moves at her gym
You know nothing about my wife so once again you're talking out of your ass you cock sucking fag. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:19 am
Smok44 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:11 am
I doubt it.
Your wife doubts you're a man as well. Thats why she nails everything that moves at her gym
You know nothing about my wife so once again you're talking out of your ass you cock sucking fag. :lol:
Give them hell, FSF, Good to see you back.
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

DandyDon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:17 am
Gunzen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 am I don’t care where people say they are built or how etc. This 2008 Honda Accord that I paid 16k for with 22k 12years ago has 174k miles and does not leak a drop of anything. I have never had to replace a single part on this thing, and just did all the fluids and it is as clean inside as out. The plugs I just pulled are perfect.

Sure, their not “manly” and they don’t have the power of the American muscle cars but this is my second Accord, fourth Honda and I just added a Camry and sold my Chevy for a Lexus.

I haven’t had to change a car part since the starter in my Silverado (after 55k miles). They thing was already showing signs of wear and had to change a window motor and axle boot etc.

I am not bragging. My cars are not expensive (I buy them slightly used) but how can anyone with half a brain in their head buy any American vehicles besides maybe a FORD F-150?

Look at the paint!! Not even peeled clear coat.
So you havent replaced the timing belt @ 100k as recommended? Come back and bitch next week when it leaves you stranded with bent valves.
Its a chain, dumbass.