We will never own another American Car...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Re: We will never own another American Car...

Post by DandyDon »

Gunzen wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:26 am
DandyDon wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:17 am
Gunzen wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 am I don’t care where people say they are built or how etc. This 2008 Honda Accord that I paid 16k for with 22k 12years ago has 174k miles and does not leak a drop of anything. I have never had to replace a single part on this thing, and just did all the fluids and it is as clean inside as out. The plugs I just pulled are perfect.

Sure, their not “manly” and they don’t have the power of the American muscle cars but this is my second Accord, fourth Honda and I just added a Camry and sold my Chevy for a Lexus.

I haven’t had to change a car part since the starter in my Silverado (after 55k miles). They thing was already showing signs of wear and had to change a window motor and axle boot etc.

I am not bragging. My cars are not expensive (I buy them slightly used) but how can anyone with half a brain in their head buy any American vehicles besides maybe a FORD F-150?

Look at the paint!! Not even peeled clear coat.
So you havent replaced the timing belt @ 100k as recommended? Come back and bitch next week when it leaves you stranded with bent valves.
Its a chain, dumbass.
Even better. Its a bicycle chain.