Hottest female lead singer ever

Post Reply
User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#126

Post by Stapes » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:18 am

Kid Rock, the fake trailer park redneck who grew up on a 6 acre estate in michigan to wealthy parents. No wonder he likes trump. Both phonies.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 1030
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#127

Post by FSchmertz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:25 am

Stapes wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:18 am
Kid Rock, the fake trailer park redneck who grew up on a 6 acre estate in michigan to wealthy parents. No wonder he likes trump. Both phonies.
Yep, his real name is more appropriate. Ritchie.

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#128

Post by DandyDon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:27 am

Stapes wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:18 am
Kid Rock, the fake trailer park redneck who grew up on a 6 acre estate in michigan to wealthy parents. No wonder he likes trump. Both phonies.
Nothing like tennis courts, horse stables, and dad bankrolling your album to show you are from the streets and have cred.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#129

Post by CaptQuint » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:48 pm

Image
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#130

Post by QillerDaemon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm

If Taylor Swift wants to suck a door knob off anything, let her. *That* I'd pay good money to go see!
Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 4430
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#131

Post by Biker » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:16 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm
If Taylor Swift wants to suck a door knob off anything, let her. *That* I'd pay good money to go see!
Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm
I'd rather see her goods than a dudes package but to each their own :P

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 694
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#132

Post by QillerDaemon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:16 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm
If Taylor Swift wants to suck a door knob off anything, let her. *That* I'd pay good money to go see!
Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm
I'd rather see her goods than a dudes package but to each their own :P
Nah, I leave what's neck down on her to Cheezy. It's just always been my thought that an actual penis has never been within a foot of her pie hole. She just doesn't look like the dick-sucking kind. Unfortunately, when it comes to pr0n involving fellatio, only an actual male penis will do. No fake shit.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#133

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:39 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:06 pm
Biker wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:16 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm
If Taylor Swift wants to suck a door knob off anything, let her. *That* I'd pay good money to go see!
Biker wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm
I'd rather see her goods than a dudes package but to each their own :P
Nah, I leave what's neck down on her to Cheezy. It's just always been my thought that an actual penis has never been within a foot of her pie hole. She just doesn't look like the dick-sucking kind. Unfortunately, when it comes to pr0n involving fellatio, only an actual male penis will do. No fake shit.
w-what? :lol:
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#134

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Image
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#135

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm
Image
HOLY FUCK !!!!!
You finally figured out how to post an image properly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#136

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm
Image
HOLY FUCK !!!!!
You finally figured out how to post an image properly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy fuck, you're still an asshole nobody cares about. Imagine.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#137

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:44 pm
Image
HOLY FUCK !!!!!
You finally figured out how to post an image properly! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy fuck, you're still an asshole nobody cares about. Imagine.
Image
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#138

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:12 pm

I believe I just heard a background noise signifying nothing. Can anybody else confirm? It was only a couple of seconds.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 2340
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#139

Post by Flumper » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm

you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#140

Post by DandyDon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image

Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#141

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 pm

DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image
bette
Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
What a crappy ass frame home. Looks like it was built by the lowest bidder. Hell, the Branch Davidians passed on this for something more solid.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#142

Post by DandyDon » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:56 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image
bette
Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
What a crappy ass frame home. Looks like it was built by the lowest bidder. Hell, the Branch Davidians passed on this for something more solid.
And it would have to be this guy who responds with this shit... :lol: The dude living in the single wide on the edge of the oil fields. Hey WTC, its got more windows than your school bus!

User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2130
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#143

Post by Stapes » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:59 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image
bette
Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
What a crappy ass frame home. Looks like it was built by the lowest bidder. Hell, the Branch Davidians passed on this for something more solid.

Im sure it pales in comparison to the WTC estates. 800 sq ft of sadness
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2942
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#144

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:01 am

DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:56 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image
bette
Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
What a crappy ass frame home. Looks like it was built by the lowest bidder. Hell, the Branch Davidians passed on this for something more solid.
And it would have to be this guy who responds with this shit... :lol: The dude living in the single wide on the edge of the oil fields. Hey WTC, its got more windows than your school bus!
More windows for him to lick.
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3201
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#145

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:04 am

DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:56 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image
bette
Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
What a crappy ass frame home. Looks like it was built by the lowest bidder. Hell, the Branch Davidians passed on this for something more solid.
And it would have to be this guy who responds with this shit... :lol: The dude living in the single wide on the edge of the oil fields. Hey WTC, its got more windows than your school bus!
2,000 square ft, 3 BD 2 bath all brick top to bottom with attached brick 3 car car garage on 1/2 acre. May want to expend your ignorance elsewhere.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
WestTexasCrud
Forum Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 pm
Location: The Biggest Little Shithole In Texas.

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#146

Post by WestTexasCrud » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:12 pm

I'M A POTATO!

Image

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#147

Post by Blast » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Stapes wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:59 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:44 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image
bette
Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
What a crappy ass frame home. Looks like it was built by the lowest bidder. Hell, the Branch Davidians passed on this for something more solid.

Im sure it pales in comparison to the WTC estates. 800 sq ft of sadness
Hey asshole! There's nothing wrong with being in an 800 square foot apartment, and it's not a lair of sadness. My apartment has seen more tits and ass since September than WTC had seen in 5 years.
Oh shut up, you fucktarded shitberry.

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1326
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#148

Post by beagleboy » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:22 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
:swords:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9154
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#149

Post by CaptQuint » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:54 pm

What's a 3 car car garage ?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#150

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 pm

DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image

Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
So Kid Rock created a musical persona to help him sell records? Oh my gosh. No one has ever done that before. He should be ashamed.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

Post Reply