Hottest female lead singer ever

Post Reply
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 2908
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#151

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image

Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
So Kid Rock created a musical persona to help him sell records? Oh my gosh. No one has ever done that before. He should be ashamed.
Elvis Presley didn't have black hair. He was a blonde. He dyed it black.
What a fucking faker! His music SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#152

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:30 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:35 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 pm
DandyDon wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:23 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 pm
you can put an estate on 6 acres? weird.
Nope, it cant be done.

Image




Image

Kid Rock's childhood estate on sale for $1.3 million in Bruce Township

The 5.5 acre Bruce Township property referenced in the listing as "Apple Crest Farm" is now up for sale.

The listing notes that the farm has been owned by the Ritchie Family for more than 40 years.

Some features of the 5,041 square foot house include four bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an in-ground pool, a guest house, a barn and tennis courts.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/kid-rocks-chi ... e-township
So Kid Rock created a musical persona to help him sell records? Oh my gosh. No one has ever done that before. He should be ashamed.
Elvis Presley didn't have black hair. He was a blonde. He dyed it black.
What a fucking faker! His music SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
The list is loooong.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3165
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#153

Post by WestTexasCrude » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:42 pm

[
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
DandyDon
Redneck Commie
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#154

Post by DandyDon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:22 pm


User avatar
Smok44
We're just not sure.
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#155

Post by Smok44 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:49 am

[
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm
But after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Forum God
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#156

Post by hawkfan8812 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:58 pm

Her name is Rachael Mother Fucking Price, and she is the sexiest lead singer going. Her voice, her moves, her body are second to none. You guys can take your whores, this woman drips sex appeal.






User avatar
hawkfan8812
Forum God
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#157

Post by hawkfan8812 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 pm






User avatar
Stapes
Retired And Decomposing
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#158

Post by Stapes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:04 pm

She looks like a Jewish librarian. Would bang.
Not in the a.m. bro.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 1697
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#159

Post by Wut » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:28 pm

:plasma:
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:58 pm
Her name is Rachael Mother Fucking Price, and she is the sexiest lead singer going. Her voice, her moves, her body are second to none. You guys can take your whores, this woman drips sex appeal.





I'll take her and the whores.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#160

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:34 pm

Image
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#161

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 am

Stapes wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:04 pm
She looks like a Jewish librarian. Would bang.
Yeah, shes certainly drillable. Got a bit of a girl next door thing going. Hawk might be exaggerating a tad.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 1549
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#162

Post by Charliesheen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:23 pm

Image

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#163

Post by QillerDaemon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:26 pm

I'm digging that bass viol's playing, that's some mean gut picking! :rock:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#164

Post by JackRabbit_Slim » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#165

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Image
Whoa. Not aging well at all. Still looks like a formidable rack though.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#166

Post by B-Tender » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Image
Whoa. Not aging well at all. Still looks like a formidable rack though.
Other than pregnant, looks about the same to me. Never thought she was hot.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 2460
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#167

Post by CHEEZY17 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:56 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Image
Whoa. Not aging well at all. Still looks like a formidable rack though.
Other than pregnant, looks about the same to me. Never thought she was hot.
Oh no, you are correct. She was never "hot". There was a time though where I probably would have.
Not horrible here:
Image
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Flumper
The Great Pretender
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#168

Post by Flumper » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:51 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:58 pm
Her name is Rachael Mother Fucking Price, and she is the sexiest lead singer going. Her voice, her moves, her body are second to none. You guys can take your whores, this woman drips sex appeal.

Its a great big "NO" from me, friend. wow. uh-uh. nope.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#169

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm

JackRabbit_Slim wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
If I wanted your opinion I'd fuck your mother shiteyes
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3165
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#170

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:12 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Charliesheen wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:23 pm
Image
Whoa. Not aging well at all. Still looks like a formidable rack though.
Holy shit kill it with fire. Spawn of Cackles.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 810
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#171

Post by Blast » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
If I wanted your opinion I'd fuck your mother shiteyes
Yours says "Hi".
You're making these insults too easy.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weaponized Dumbfuckery
Posts: 3165
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#172

Post by WestTexasCrude » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
If I wanted your opinion I'd fuck your mother shiteyes
And yet he's the only one making sense. Imagine that Ted.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#173

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:15 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
If I wanted your opinion I'd fuck your mother shiteyes
And yet he's the only one making sense. Imagine that Ted.
Both you faggots could follow his advice
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 9083
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#174

Post by CaptQuint » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:17 pm

Blast wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
If I wanted your opinion I'd fuck your mother shiteyes
Yours says "Hi".
Did she see that doctor?
Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 810
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Hottest female lead singer ever

#175

Post by Blast » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:22 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:17 pm
Blast wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 pm
JackRabbit_Slim wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:12 pm
Come on, guys. It gets a little tiring.
X2 and im not wading through this train wreck looking for a resolution but CQ you're coming off like a butthurt dingleberry clinging to WTC's asshole.. I don't get it.. if he bugs you so bad click ignore. Easy as that.
If I wanted your opinion I'd fuck your mother shiteyes
Yours says "Hi".
Did she see that doctor?
Not yet, but she needs to see an ortho now too. Something about her hip being out if place.
You're making these insults too easy.

Post Reply