So, can I ask a serious question about 1st World problems

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: So, can I ask a serious question about 1st World problems

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 am I've lost my train of thought toward JCW. Thanks, assholes.
She said she wasn't asking specifically for herself, but you don't read for comprehension so you asked her for personal information about where she lives and about her kids so you can save her from herself.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:16 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 am I've lost my train of thought toward JCW. Thanks, assholes.
She said she wasn't asking specifically for herself, but you don't read for comprehension so you asked her for personal information about where she lives and about her kids so you can save her from herself.
Or the more likely scenario, he wants to break in and steal my panties to finally know what a vagina smells like.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

JCW wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:16 am
Or the more likely scenario, he wants to break in and steal my panties to finally know what a vagina smells like.
To quote you know who, Fucking BOOM. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 am
Flumper wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm Not unless you are a Jackson or a kardashian. More like a jelly or a bird house or a painting.
What about services? I cleaned for a new client today and she was so thrilled with the job I did and how quickly I did it, I felt really good leaving her place. It's hard to beat the feeling of making others happy.
it is a very simple and often overlooked solution to self confidence, anxiety, and an overall good mental outlook. everybody has some kind of skill, most have several. you just have to find it.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

To try to steer this train wreck back onto the tracks I meant at the beginning, let me offer an example to illustrate how our civilization is unraveling at the seams. It seems a simple thing but speaks volumes. I vacation most years late Summer at a Best Western in Burnet, Tx. (lakes, caverns, etc) for a little less than a week. Head cleaning lady has been there for years and we remember each other and even stay in touch later. I put up a "do not disturb " during my 4-5 day visits. I show her my room after all those days and she's shocked. All trash has been hauled away daily. Sheets, towels and general cleaning all that's needed. She says a good percentage of visitors just throw their leftover food on the ground for her to clean up the next day. So, when was shit like this ever acceptable.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WTC was in Burnet, Texas for a gay beauty contest. WTC came in second

A German Shepherd's shaved asshole won 1st place
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Let me give you a clue, Ted. Nobody cares what you think. Hope this helps.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I remember listening to this album in my brand new 1969 Corvette Stingray
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:36 pm To try to steer this train wreck back onto the tracks I meant at the beginning, let me offer an example to illustrate how our civilization is unraveling at the seams. It seems a simple thing but speaks volumes. I vacation most years late Summer at a Best Western in Burnet, Tx. (lakes, caverns, etc) for a little less than a week. Head cleaning lady has been there for years and we remember each other and even stay in touch later. I put up a "do not disturb " during my 4-5 day visits. I show her my room after all those days and she's shocked. All trash has been hauled away daily. Sheets, towels and general cleaning all that's needed. She says a good percentage of visitors just throw their leftover food on the ground for her to clean up the next day. So, when was shit like this ever acceptable.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 pm Let me give you a clue, Ted. Nobody cares what you think. Hope this helps.
So why is it you think your opinion is the only one that matters? Serious question.....
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I have to admit. dragging the same 4-5 total retards around all day long gives me intense pleasure.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Sure it does
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:15 am I have to admit. dragging the same 4-5 total retards around all day long gives me intense pleasure.
There's more than 4 or 5.
Everyone here thinks you're a complete idiot. And when I say everyone, I mean "we".
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:17 amSure it does
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:15 am I have to admit. dragging the same 4-5 total retards around all day long gives me intense pleasure.
There's more than 4 or 5.
Everyone here thinks you're a complete idiot. And when I say everyone, I mean "we".
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:07 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 pm Let me give you a clue, Ted. Nobody cares what you think. Hope this helps.
So why is it you think your opinion is the only one that matters? Serious question.....
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Smok44 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:26 am Life advice from WTC. Just shoot yourself now JCW
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Showing off mad counting skill bro
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I would include "Stapes", but he doesn't qualify. He makes good points but negative points on all the BS spouting he's famous for.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:08 am Showing off mad counting skill bro
He's showing off his high math skills!
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 am I would include "Stapes", but he doesn't qualify. He makes good points but negative points on all the BS spouting he's famous for.
I'm either flattered or outraged. I'll get back to you.
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Stapes wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 am I would include "Stapes", but he doesn't qualify. He makes good points but negative points on all the BS spouting he's famous for.
I'm either flattered or outraged. I'll get back to you.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Watching WTC literally counting down a list of people who think he's a complete retard is comedy gold! :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:36 pm To try to steer this train wreck back onto the tracks I meant at the beginning, let me offer an example to illustrate how our civilization is unraveling at the seams. It seems a simple thing but speaks volumes. I vacation most years late Summer at a Best Western in Burnet, Tx. (lakes, caverns, etc) for a little less than a week. Head cleaning lady has been there for years and we remember each other and even stay in touch later. I put up a "do not disturb " during my 4-5 day visits. I show her my room after all those days and she's shocked. All trash has been hauled away daily. Sheets, towels and general cleaning all that's needed. She says a good percentage of visitors just throw their leftover food on the ground for her to clean up the next day. So, when was shit like this ever acceptable.
Its "burn-it", durn it.