Still waiting.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Still waiting.

Post by Smoke44 »

Bring it, bitch!
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm But after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.
:wavemulticolor: :wavemulticolor: :wavemulticolor:
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: Still waiting.

Post by Blast »

Smoke44 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:59 pm Bring it, bitch!
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm But after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.
Don't you have something better to do? To say this is getting old would be a complete and utter understatement. To say you come across as pathetic would be giving you too much credit and to say I hope you stub you pinky toe on an endtable every hour on the hour would be too kind.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

Blast wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 pm
Don't you have something better to do? To say this is getting old would be a complete and utter understatement. To say you come across as pathetic would be giving you too much credit and to say I hope you stub you pinky toe on an endtable every hour on the hour would be too kind.
Grow a thicker skin, Mary Poppins.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Smoke44 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 pm
Grow a thicker skin, Mary Poppins.
My skins thicker than your cock is wide. Just want to see some new material from one of the few intellectual peers of WTC in this place, though I know it's hard for you.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

For realz. Its just old and tired. Its not enough to fuck up every thread with this BS- you have to create one too?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 pm
For realz. Its just old and tired. Its not enough to fuck up every thread with this BS- you have to create one too?
You're not going to cry, are you? Please don't cry.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Smoke44 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:02 pm
Toughest man on the internet right there folks. Your parents must be proud, or were you that worthless broken condom baby that tried to sue to stay in his parents basement?
Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

Blast wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:10 pm
Toughest man on the internet right there folks. Your parents must be proud, or were you that worthless broken condom baby that tried to sue to stay in his parents basement?
Pull your tampon out and stick a chill pill in there, Nancy. If you don't like my thread get the fuck out of it!
Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

Bring it, bitch!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

This thread is going well.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Smoke44 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:15 pm
Pull your tampon out and stick a chill pill in there, Nancy. If you don't like my thread get the fuck out of it!
If you'd not fuck up the rest of the threads on this board I wouldn't be in here. But since you are King Fucktard of the thread wreckers I figured we should return the favor. Quick question, do you have a straw sticking out your ass? I mean you've gotta get air somehow.
Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

Blast wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 pm
Blast wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 pm Don't you have something better to do? To say this is getting old would be a complete and utter understatement. To say you come across as pathetic would be giving you too much credit and to say I hope you stub you pinky toe on an endtable every hour on the hour would be too kind.
If you'd not fuck up the rest of the threads on this board I wouldn't be in here. But since you are King Fucktard of the thread wreckers I figured we should return the favor. Quick question, do you have a straw sticking out your ass? I mean you've gotta get air somehow.
I'm fucking amazing! I wreck every thread on this board!
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Smoke44 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 pm
Blast wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:45 pm For realz. Its just old and tired. Its not enough to fuck up every thread with this BS- you have to create one too?
I'm fucking amazing! I wreck every thread on this board!
Don't mind me, I am just trying to get the emojis to split into 3 lines.
Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

Bumpity bump bump bump
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I'll see your troll account and raise you a football pool. :lol:
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Quite impressive when you fuck up your own thread.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Oh jesus christ. Theres 2 of them now?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

JCW wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:15 pm Oh jesus christ. Theres 2 of them now?
They both signed up on the same day back in April.

Smoke44
Forum Newbie

Post by Smoke44 »

Day 2 and still no word from the texas windbag. What a blowhard pussy he is. All bark no bite.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I babysat an actual baby last week, I fed it a bunch of cream cheese and crackers because it was being a bit whiny and that worked to shut it up. The resulting shitty nappy a few hours later was epic, it was dripping with this weird coloured wet shit that just went everywhere, like superfluid helium.

Anyhoo, this thread is shittier.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:20 pm I babysat an actual baby last week, I fed it a bunch of cream cheese and crackers because it was being a bit whiny and that worked to shut it up. The resulting shitty nappy a few hours later was epic, it was dripping with this weird coloured wet shit that just went everywhere, like superfluid helium.

Anyhoo, this thread is shittier.
:lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

All hat, no cattle.
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

This thread screams for FSFs input.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

I always thought helium existed only as a gas but I'll be damned, I learned something at UJ today.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.