Leaving on my annual vacation tomorrow

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Leaving on my annual vacation tomorrow

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 pm Interesting incident today at the pool in Burnet. Lounged around for a couple of hours drinking beer, reading my Kindle etc. There was this hispanic female (30's) in the shade making small talk occasionally. When I started to leave, she got on her phone and a black truck pulled up that she walked over to. I gave it 5 minutes and walked over and informed them I "conceal carry". Scurried like rats.
Prove it!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I can't wait till this "vacation" gets to Austin and he tells how many cocks he sucked..... I mean how many queers he threatened with his "pistola"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Stapes wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:33 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 pm Interesting incident today at the pool in Burnet. Lounged around for a couple of hours drinking beer, reading my Kindle etc. There was this hispanic female (30's) in the shade making small talk occasionally. When I started to leave, she got on her phone and a black truck pulled up that she walked over to. I gave it 5 minutes and walked over and informed them I "conceal carry". Scurried like rats.

Wow. I just don't know what to say to this.
It was probably just some coincidence of factors.Fuck that, not taking any chances with my life. It's called being aware of your surroundings, fucking idiot
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

On my way home from work today I saved 15 orphans from a house fire, pulled some kid named Timmy out of a well, and singlehandedly ended world hunger.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Violent Messicans talking on cell phones and driving trucks :shock:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:57 pm Violent Messicans talking on cell phones and driving trucks :shock:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :rambo:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You know when two Messicans speak to each other some shit is about to go down. They were probably planning to decapitate him with a chainsaw right there on the pool deck in broad daylight. The dreaded Zeta Cartel.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 pm Interesting incident today at the pool in Burnet. Lounged around for a couple of hours drinking beer, reading my Kindle etc. There was this hispanic female (30's) in the shade making small talk occasionally. When I started to leave, she got on her phone and a black truck pulled up that she walked over to. I gave it 5 minutes and walked over and informed them I "conceal carry". Dude driving the truck said, "So do I. Fuck off, old man!"
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 pm On my way home from work today I saved 15 orphans from a house fire, pulled some kid named Timmy out of a well, and singlehandedly ended world hunger.
Let me guess. In the tear filled TV ending, Lassie licked your face in gratitude.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Best Western Post Oak Inn 908 Buchanan Dr, Burnet, TX 78611 $119 a night. Threatening a woman with a gun..... Priceless

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:09 pm Best Western Post Oak Inn 908 Buchanan Dr, Burnet, TX 78611 $119 a night. Threatening a woman with a gun..... Priceless

:lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:09 pm Best Western Post Oak Inn 908 Buchanan Dr, Burnet, TX 78611 $119 a night. Threatening a woman with a gun..... Priceless

You do realize stalking a UJR member is not only pathetic but seems kinda, I don't know, like mentally unstable. We've come to expect nothing less from this retard.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Like I said, you're sitting in Iraan lying to us
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

There you go UJR. Day 2 on my 1 week vacation. You will have to respond to these retards. I'm having too much fun to give a shit.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:27 pm There you go UJR. Day 2 on my 1 week vacation. You will have to respond to these retards. I'm having too much fun to give a shit.
That's why you're here making up stories about threatening minorities with firearms
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 pm

It was probably just some coincidence of factors.Fuck that, not taking any chances with my life. It's called being aware of your surroundings, fucking idiot
At what point did you feel like your life was in danger?
You know, seeing how you stood around for 5 minutes waiting for something to happen. Which never did.

So, at what point exactly did you feel that your life was in danger?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I'm enjoying my vacation. This is tiresome. Can someone else mock these retards for like 6 days until I get back. Much thanks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Dude, Hispanic woman in their 30's are scary as fuck to Trump cocksuckers

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 pm

At what point did you feel like your life was in danger?
You know, seeing how you stood around for 5 minutes waiting for something to happen. Which never did.

So, at what point exactly did you feel that your life was in danger?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Tonight I walked to the beach in the dark, went for a swim in the dark, and walked back home in the dark.

All without a gun.

I am badass.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's ok, I sent The Burnet County Sheriffs Office a description of what happened on twitter and a possible suspect if they get any reports of an encounter near a hotel pool.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 pm I gave it 5 minutes and walked over and informed them I "conceal carry".
Sorry about your small dick, dude.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:27 pm There you go UJR. Day 2 on my 1 week vacation. You will have to respond to these retards. I'm having too much fun to give a shit.
Having too much fun sitting UJ for 5 hours lying to people
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WTC in his own bed in Iraan knowing no one believes his tough guy story
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:32 am Who the fuck vacations in Burnet, TX?
That 180 sq ft room must be preferable to his "2,000 square ft, 3 BD 2 bath all brick top to bottom with attached brick 3 car car garage on 1/2 acre".