Ever have someone think you were stealing?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Ever have someone think you were stealing?

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I swear, it just happened to me. I was at the self-checkout at the grocery store, when one of the guys I recognize there whispers something to a new girl. She stands in front of my lane, then walks around it, all nonchalant, I guess to see what's in my basket. Goddamn, seriously?
No actual accusation, mind you, but the idea that you are suspect without even being able to defend yourself.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Ever have someone think you were stealing?

Post by AnalHamster »

Sounds like you should have stolen some soothing cream to rub into your vagina.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Just pay for it, cheap fuck. You don't have to even leave a tip.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I would have never guessed you are black.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:23 pm Sounds like you should have stolen some soothing cream to rub into your vagina.
My vagina is fine, TYVM.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

It's like when your card gets rejected, and people think you're a deadbeat. No accusation, just the unspoken idea that this guy can't pay his bills.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:29 pm It's like when your card gets rejected, and people think you're a deadbeat. No accusation, just the unspoken idea that this guy can't pay his bills.
Damn, no wonder why your vagina is sandy. Get a job! Stop stealing! Pay your bills!
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

You people.
ppb.jpg
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

UJR in a nutshell.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

What if it was one guy with six guns?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:18 pm I swear, it just happened to me. I was at the self-checkout at the grocery store, when one of the guys I recognize there whispers something to a new girl. She stands in front of my lane, then walks around it, all nonchalant, I guess to see what's in my basket. Goddamn, seriously?
No actual accusation, mind you, but the idea that you are suspect without even being able to defend yourself.
Maybe if you reduce the complaint frequency, they'll treat you differently.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 pm I would have never guessed you are black.
C'mon people this is comedy gold here!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Systemofaclown
Forum Irregular

Post by Systemofaclown »

Maybe he whispered "hey new girl meet me in mens bathroom for an ass fucking" and she was so turned on she wishfully checked your basket for some forgotten lube. Idk man, just saying the facts are pretty vague.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

AnalHamster wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:23 pm Sounds like you should have stolen some soothing cream to rub into your vagina.
:lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:08 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:27 pm I would have never guessed you are black.
Nah, that was the obvious joke.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

The only time I was accused of stealing was when I was stealing.
wut?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Many years back I dyed my hair platinum blond along with my kids. Leaving Costco, the guy checked our receipt thoroughly. Felt like he was judging us by his perception of me based on my appearance.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:08 pm
:D :D :D Agree. Made me laugh out loud and should have been the end of the thread.
s.murph
Some Old Dead Fuck

Post by s.murph »

When I lived in Houston, I swear my house would get robbed every few months. No on ever got caught. Cops didn't give a shit. One day I left the house walking to my truck and realized I had locked my fucking keys in the house. So I got a big screwdriver out of the truck and commenced trying to jimmy open a window. Suddenly, I feel the sensation of cold, hard steel against the back of my head. It was an off duty cop who happened to be visiting his mother in the house across the street. Fucker didn't believe me when I told him it was my fucking house until I showed him my ID. It was a potentially panty shitting shituation. Out of all the fuckers who robbed my house, I'm the only one that got caught.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

s.murph wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:42 am When I lived in Houston, I swear my house would get robbed every few months. No on ever got caught. Cops didn't give a shit. One day I left the house walking to my truck and realized I had locked my fucking keys in the house. So I got a big screwdriver out of the truck and commenced trying to jimmy open a window. Suddenly, I feel the sensation of cold, hard steel against the back of my head. It was an off duty cop who happened to be visiting his mother in the house across the street. Fucker didn't believe me when I told him it was my fucking house until I showed him my ID. It was a potentially panty shitting shituation. Out of all the fuckers who robbed my house, I'm the only one that got caught.
Evil spirit, we cast you out, out, OUT!!!
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Nope, I'm white.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

I once had a little old lady customer come in the dealership for an oil change, and she had bought rubber floor mats at the Western Auto (yes, that long ago) and wanted them installed. I did the LOF and removed the mats from the stapled cardboard hanger thingy they used to display them in the store. I immediately saw she had a one piece mat that went across the whole floorboard like you would use in a pickup truck, ect. I installed it anyway, and it actually fit pretty well. I turned the car in, and it wasnt 15 minuted til she was back and wanting to talk to the mechanic who serviced her car, so I went to the service drive to see what was up. She called me outside so nobody could hear and said "I know you took the floor mats I bought and swapped them, but if you put mine back in the car, I wont tell anyone." I had to go dig through the trash and get the packaging to show her she had bought a mat for a truck, but to this day I still think she still didnt believe me. :lol: