Enough is enough, you assholes! Don't fuck with Bond!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Enough is enough, you assholes! Don't fuck with Bond!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:45 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:42 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:29 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm A while ago there was a big push by people who want the next James Bond to be a black man. Okay, whatever. If they make the next Bond a black dude I'll still go see the movie. Why not? It bugs me that people want the next Bond to be black just for the SAKE of him being a black dude, but it wouldn't ruin the franchise for me. But then Daniel Craig signed up for another film and all that talk sort of faded away.

Bond 25 is currently filming. They're not even done making the film yet.
And already the internet is starting to fill up with people who want the next Bond to be... wait for it ... a woman!

STFU you retarded PC idiots! Don't fuck with Bond! Go find your fucking safe place, crawl into it, and shut your fucking pie holes!

That is all.
Your white male privilege is showing.
I clearly said that a black James Bond wouldn't bother me.
So as long as it's sex it's fine to hate on, just not race.
When it comes to playing James Bond, yup... you got me, dude.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm A while ago there was a big push by people who want the next James Bond to be a black man. Okay, whatever. If they make the next Bond a black dude I'll still go see the movie. Why not? It bugs me that people want the next Bond to be black just for the SAKE of him being a black dude, but it wouldn't ruin the franchise for me. But then Daniel Craig signed up for another film and all that talk sort of faded away.

And already the internet is starting to fill up with people who want the next Bond to be... wait for it ... a woman!

STFU you retarded PC idiots! Don't fuck with Bond! Go find your fucking safe place, crawl into it, and shut your fucking pie holes!

That is all.
I'm agreeing with doing a version in-universe with one of the 00's that's female. They've already made a point of saying they exist.

No need to mess with Bond/007 then.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm
beagleboy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 pm he's a borderline actor at best.
I watched a few episodes of Luther with him in it. Your usage of the term borderline is a massive gift. The guy flat out sucks.
And Luther was his best work. You'd have to hit that guy with a brick to get a facial expression out of him.
If you want to see some truly bad acting, go watch him in "The Dark Tower".
Have you fuckers not seen " The Wire"?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 pm
I watched a few episodes of Luther with him in it. Your usage of the term borderline is a massive gift. The guy flat out sucks.
And Luther was his best work. You'd have to hit that guy with a brick to get a facial expression out of him.
TV ensemble cast. Idris Elba cannot carry a movie.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

I haven't seen the wire.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:51 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:48 pm Bond should be a transgender dwarf of Asian descent. Anything else is an affront to our progressive values.
I'm with you as long as he is also diagnosed with autism.
I believe it's called 'retarded' now. Or did I mix that up?
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:28 pm
B-Tender wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:09 pm
TV ensemble cast. Idris Elba cannot carry a movie.
Uh, playing bond does not require a Thespian of the highest order. It mostly takes looks and latent anger.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:55 pm

That is all.
Sarcasm aside that's exactly why the argument is carried on with white people who get replaced by POC. In this case you have a problem with the sex. Same shit. Personally I don't give a fuck about any of it. If they want to ruin a character, or change it to fill some stupid need, I don't give a fuck.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Smok44 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:36 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:47 pm
VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:48 pm Bond should be a transgender dwarf of Asian descent. Anything else is an affront to our progressive values.
Ask FSF's wife how she claims him on her taxes, you'll get the official term
You are my inferior and that wasn't even funny bitch boy. WTC is far more intelligent than you'll ever be & that's the truth. That's why you have such a chip on your shoulder where literally 98% of your posts here are either criticizing him or me. How sad is that? You must live a miserable existence and you're obviously jealous of both of us. That's why you lash out at us the way you do.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:43 pm
:lol:
You'll always try to promote people to be douchebags to me whether they're funny or not. It's in your blood Biker bitch. That's why you got stuck with your wife who you are so ashamed of you can't even show a picture of her. Meanwhile, I'm very proud of my hot wife. 8-) In the end I win because you suck.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm
You'll always try to promote people to be douchebags to me whether they're funny or not. It's in your blood Biker bitch. That's why you got stuck with your wife who you are so ashamed of you can't even show a picture of her. Meanwhile, I'm very proud of my hot wife. 8-) In the end I win because you suck.
Why do you post here? No one here gives a flying fuck about you and you are universally disliked by everyone here.
Just fuck off and go away.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:51 pm I'm with you as long as he is also diagnosed with autism.
Why do you post here? No one here gives a flying fuck about you and you are universally disliked by everyone here.
Just fuck off and go away.
You first fuck face. You're just mad because your mother is a whore. It's not my fault. Really though, I've been on UJ way before you and have contributed more than you ever dreamed of. So you fuck off with your ignorant posts.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm Here's a novel idea: how about somebody just writes a great story for a female spy? What is the point of switching Bond to a woman other than to appease PC culture? No legitimate purpose is served. If I'm not mistaken there are already female spies with the "OO" designation so give one of them a great story. Problem solved.
Exactly, Same with the diversity issue. Somebody went out last year and made a "black" movie aimed at a "black" audience called "Black Panther". It was a huge hit. What a novel concept.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm I haven't seen the wire.
Season 1 was great. After that, just watch the nightly news on any city that has an "inner-city problem". You get the gist.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Have I mentioned I consider the whole "James Bond" movie franchise probably the most overrated in cinema history. Yeah, I said it.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 pm Have I mentioned I consider the whole "James Bond" movie franchise probably the most overrated in cinema history. Yeah, I said it.
We already know that you are inconceivably stupid. You don't have to keep proving it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:20 pm Have I mentioned I consider the whole "James Bond" movie franchise probably the most overrated in cinema history. Yeah, I said it.
Truth.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:23 pm
Agreed
Hell, the Austin Powers movies mocking the Bond franchise's 55 years was way more entertaining than anything that franchise has done in decades.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 pm
Agreed
Hell, the Austin Powers movies mocking the Bond franchise's 55 years was way more entertaining than anything that franchise has done in decades.
Absolutely. Good point.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 pm
Agreed
Lets not get all FSF now
I'm just saying, the "Austin Powers" series was brilliant satire. "Sharks with lasers attached to their heads". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:04 am
How was dinner tonight?

Much better than that picture of your dinner loser. Damn Biker, you really want to promote this douchebag with your smiley faces on his lame comments? He's not fun and he's not funny and he's fucking ignorant on top of that. It really doesn't make you look good.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 am Dance puppet, dance

Yeah, you do that loser. All you do here is attack me and WTC and you're not even funny. You're just a sad little bitch boy with no life. Did your mommy make you that meal? Figures.