Anyone good with creating props? Creative ideas needed.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Anyone good with creating props? Creative ideas needed.

Post by JCW »

It made me very sad because hes the sweetest boy. That's part of doing your own thing though, hes gotta learn to shake off the noise from the sheep. Seeing the girl with the Queen costume helped a lot. But yeah I wouldnt be surprised if next year hes back to hating halloween. :/
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:23 pm It made me very sad because hes the sweetest boy. That's part of doing your own thing though, hes gotta learn to shake off the noise from the sheep. Seeing the girl with the Queen costume helped a lot. But yeah I wouldnt be surprised if next year hes back to hating halloween. :/
its one thing to "do your own thing" but when you are a kid you still have to find a way to do it within the confines of the environment. Bring him out to my ranch and tell him to rub a little dirt on it and fuck them for what they think.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:53 pm
JCW wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:23 pm It made me very sad because hes the sweetest boy. That's part of doing your own thing though, hes gotta learn to shake off the noise from the sheep. Seeing the girl with the Queen costume helped a lot. But yeah I wouldnt be surprised if next year hes back to hating halloween. :/
its one thing to "do your own thing" but when you are a kid you still have to find a way to do it within the confines of the environment. Bring him out to my ranch and tell him to rub a little dirt on it and fuck them for what they think.
Thank you. I appreciate that. You're right, everyone wants to fit in, he has a hard time because intellectually hes years ahead of his peers so they already think hes a little weird based on his huge vocabulary and unique interests. But when we go out hes always got a ton of people saying hi to him, so hes not an outcast or anything? He just lacks close friends with common interests. He would LOVE to visit a ranch, he absolutely loves animals, that would be such a great experience for him. Maybe if we get out that way one day we will take you up on it. :)
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.